Thread: A suggestion on future blood leaf crates.. :D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Default A suggestion on future blood leaf crates.. :D

Just here me out bois and girls... What if... they brought IMMO weapons back into blood leaf crates!!! Look how in demand immortal staffs are! Not enough going around I think circulating some back into the economy is a win-win for the spacetime team and for players in AL! It would definitely get people to purchase plat to open the chests and it would stimulate the AL economy!!! I know the other immo weapons are not in high demand but they still all make great vanity weapons and that still has usage! Just a thought guys (: Maybe you can put immortal weapons in the crate token vendor ?? just thinking out loud (:
    "Know thyself."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hekkau View Post
    Just here me out bois and girls... What if... they brought IMMO weapons back into blood leaf crates!!! Look how in demand immortal staffs are! Not enough going around I think circulating some back into the economy is a win-win for the spacetime team and for players in AL! It would definitely get people to purchase plat to open the chests and it would stimulate the AL economy!!! I know the other immo weapons are not in high demand but they still all make great vanity weapons and that still has usage! Just a thought guys (: Maybe you can put immortal weapons in the crate token vendor ?? just thinking out loud (:
    Maybe new lvl 71 maps dont even need immo staff and have more golds to farm instead of mauses? and no one farm maus anymore except for the aps...