Thread: Star Legends and Its' Direction.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Default Star Legends and Its' Direction.

Hey guys!

I wanted to just profess some of my thoughts and such on Star Legends updates. I really appreciate the updates that we've had in the recent months and I'm sure that others can say the same. Sadly, I along with the community are noticing a very steep decline for Star Legends. The amount of people playing is getting less and less as more people quit the game. The economy in the game is not at all good. There is a shortage of gold from everyone spending it on the mods. I personally really enjoyed star legends in its prime and I hope that it can still thrive. With that in mind, I wanted to bring up a possible solution to this evident problem and propose there to be some sort of event. I really like the direction the mods have been taking with the updates. I think that Star Legends is becoming a lot more like Arcane Legends which is good. Arcane Legends is booming right now, so why not make other games similar to it in order to stimulate growth?

Now, I know that a drastic change to star legends can definitely hurt old players and such, but at this point I think it might be better to make drastic changes. It just makes sense to change something for the better. It might not be the same, but it can once again thrive. I believe that Star legends has amazing potential to revive and become a contender alongside with the other legends games.

Again, thank you mods for all of the work that you've done. Regardless of what happens, I definitely enjoyed my time in Star Legends. I have a special place in my heart for the game, since I've been playing it for SO long. I'd also like to thank the friends that I've met through star legends.

Star Legends doesn't have to slowly decline. Star legends can once again become popular if changes are made.

Thanks, and let me know what you think!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

In all honesty, you just gotta admit that this game is done for. Trust me it had a good kick *** course back when me laflare and auronn were on it back in 2012 man. (Im oracheon btw) hell half of us are grown behind men. Although i do agree with the make another legends game similar to star legends.
    Good luck.