Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2018-05-09 Content Update (252031)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Does white lightning srt drop yet? Really rare? If its just really rare leave it that way we need more exclusive items in game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Cool

Guys go check out the Pocket Legends discord server!!!!!!
    ������������
    https://discord.gg/exHuTCg
    Last edited by MATTHIEU; 05-12-2018 at 04:36 AM. Reason: improvement

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Default no white lightning?

event os running out of time but still no one loots a white light lol we almost have 1m points.Some says that drop rate is 0.0035% is this real?
    is the white lightning drop only from myxx?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Mages really need a nerf in pvp. They are almost unkillable its very hard to kill one with their proc of endless mana and the dmg they can land its just crazy

ELITE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 3pc View Post
    Mages really need a nerf in pvp. They are almost unkillable its very hard to kill one with their proc of endless mana and the dmg they can land its just crazy
    Honestly i am a mage so i might be a little bias here but i think archers just need a little bit of dmg buff the proc pool for mages isnt consistent, some games you get 3 and some you get none. Plus a good bird can still kill a mage. Its not like mages are tanky, tbh they are pretty squishy if they dont ms in proc pool.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzling View Post
    Honestly i am a mage so i might be a little bias here but i think archers just need a little bit of dmg buff the proc pool for mages isnt consistent, some games you get 3 and some you get none. Plus a good bird can still kill a mage. Its not like mages are tanky, tbh they are pretty squishy if they dont ms in proc pool.
    Once again. People need to change play styles and go enchant for armor/damage enchants to fight against anything to begin with. Play conservative in 1v1s and tanky in teams. This cap everyone continues to mention that "this cap was built for team playing" if its built around team fighting, then why do you continue to complain about bird supposedly being trash?
    Play different style and know when to push and not push. Most of these people complaining about bird being terrible, are the ones that are so used to being able to just take so much damage and dodge more then anything. Just to nuke mages, play conservative and know whento get aggressive. I will always continue to say this until people learn how to play with their procs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    Once again. People need to change play styles and go enchant for armor/damage enchants to fight against anything to begin with. Play conservative in 1v1s and tanky in teams. This cap everyone continues to mention that "this cap was built for team playing" if its built around team fighting, then why do you continue to complain about bird supposedly being trash?
    Play different style and know when to push and not push. Most of these people complaining about bird being terrible, are the ones that are so used to being able to just take so much damage and dodge more then anything. Just to nuke mages, play conservative and know whento get aggressive. I will always continue to say this until people learn how to play with their procs.
    Man all your statements are so one-sided. I personally think you should quit the class act, and come to the realization that mages are indeed overpowered. Telling people to change their play-style or go enchant isn't going to change the fact that mages do have an innate advantage due to an overpowered proc. Just like how the bow and talon got a nerf, I am a firm believer that more people will wake up and realize how unfair of an advantage this is granting over other classes. Propagating misinformation like this is dangerous and can lead to a huge player base quitting PvP. This is just like how oblivious people were with blasters at 85 cap. Almost everyone is now switching to play the mage or rhino class because of such advantage the proc/healing is providing them.
    Supergotenks
    ~Proud member of Unity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGotenks View Post
    Man all your statements are so one-sided. I personally think you should quit the class act, and come to the realization that mages are indeed overpowered. Telling people to change their play-style or go enchant isn't going to change the fact that mages do have an innate advantage due to an overpowered proc. Just like how the bow and talon got a nerf, I am a firm believer that more people will wake up and realize how unfair of an advantage this is granting over other classes. Propagating misinformation like this is dangerous and can lead to a huge player base quitting PvP. This is just like how oblivious people were with blasters at 85 cap. Almost everyone is now switching to play the mage or rhino class because of such advantage the proc/healing is providing them.
    Honestly i agree with proc pool cooldowns for mage and i am one, just because of how much other mages spawn on me in 1v1 matches, they get 3 and i get 1 it seems constantly and i lose because of it, mage v mage is based on proc pool luck only

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Muzzling For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzling View Post
    Honestly i agree with proc pool cooldowns for mage and i am one, just because of how much other mages spawn on me in 1v1 matches, they get 3 and i get 1 it seems constantly and i lose because of it, mage v mage is based on proc pool luck only
    Yeah man, it's not just with the mage set. Procs in general give people too much of an edge, for all classes. Explains why Bird versus Bird talon fights are pointless.
    Supergotenks
    ~Proud member of Unity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGotenks View Post
    Yeah man, it's not just with the mage set. Procs in general give people too much of an edge, for all classes. Explains why Bird versus Bird talon fights are pointless.
    I main bear and I can say the proc is next to useless on tybens sword any player with a brain aren't going to be effected by the fire that spawns unless you pull them into it. Hawkens talon and eloias wand both spawn procs directly on top of the user so it's very effective that being said luckily it's alright for ffa because it's so hectic. Which is fun, and bear is decently strong with no proc at all or maybe it's just me getting used to having no advantage lol.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks for the update