Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: No white lightening

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Focus on Myxx for the best shot at the White Lightning vanity items.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This strikes me as an entirely inadequate response to the current situation. The event is halfway over and the new items have yet to appear. Serious PL'ers have been grinding hard to get these new vanities. Youve given us no reason at all to think that there will any more drops during the second half of the event than during the first half of the event. Which is to say, none. I'm nearly out of plat. If i thought there was ANY chance I might get white lightning vanity, I would almost surely buy more plat. Instead, I'm thinking seriously of quitting the game. And I'm very very far from alone. The community is angry right now. I hope you can find a way to make us feel like the time and effort we've poured into this event have been worth it. Because if you can't, this game is about to lose a lot of players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

This farming is a struggle.
    Last edited by Jensmage; 05-12-2018 at 02:40 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ortalan View Post
    This strikes me as an entirely inadequate response to the current situation. The event is halfway over and the new items have yet to appear. Serious PL'ers have been grinding hard to get these new vanities. Youve given us no reason at all to think that there will any more drops during the second half of the event than during the first half of the event. Which is to say, none. I'm nearly out of plat. If i thought there was ANY chance I might get white lightning vanity, I would almost surely buy more plat. Instead, I'm thinking seriously of quitting the game. And I'm very very far from alone. The community is angry right now. I hope you can find a way to make us feel like the time and effort we've poured into this event have been worth it. Because if you can't, this game is about to lose a lot of players

I kinda agree with you.

I’ve done the math and I’ve completed almost 200 runs in the event dungeon. I’ve seen Myxx twice and gotten worthless items both times. The golden skeletons hardly ever even drop the crappy stuff.

And that’s just me. I know some people who’ve run even more than me and have had worse luck. I REALLY LIKE rare items okay? Farming is so much fun. BUT when there’s this very small window of opportunity it makes it insanely discouraging. If this dungeon was available LONGER or white lighting dropped from other bosses after the event I’d be much much happier.

Also, Myxx needs a higher spawn rate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

300 plat in, spawned the Myxx only once, keeping on the grind

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

If this is how rare white lightning is going to be this event should stay as a perma map. I kinda like the idea of that who else feels me? But no vendor or anything

ELITE

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 3pc For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 3pc View Post
    If this is how rare white lightning is going to be this event should stay as a perma map. I kinda like the idea of that who else feels me? But no vendor or anything
    +1

Giving people a legit reason to farm is never a bad idea.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

I've spent an hour running with the 10 plat elixir, and idk how long without it... And haven't seen myxx at all... gg

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Myx needs to spawn more ive done well over 100 runs and ive spawned myx 1 time. That is a terrible spawn rate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

I've ran prob 7-8 hours total so far, if I hadn't read on forums that myxx spawns, I wouldn't have known. Haven't seen spawn yet. Getting roughly 1 drop every 1-2 runs with gold bones elixer. Just trash crafting materials so far. I've seen 1 person with white lightning armor, and that is all I've even heard of. If it is going to be this rare, I would totally support it being a permanent map!
    🎉🎉🎊🔨Alphie Smash! 📢👻🎈🎊🎁🎉

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Keep in mind, this event wasn't about the drops.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Draebatad For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    LuL

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    I have no idea how to add a picture in this signature

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    Lol 🤣

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by YunNuke View Post
    Ok so your saying to focus on Myxx, but she hardly spawns. Yesterday I saw her about three times and I was farming for the entire day. First you said the gold skeleton drops the vanity now it's Myxx Can the community make up there mind please.

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk
    "for the best shot" that mean she's NOT the only one to drop that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ortalan View Post

Please don't whine on forums complaining about drop rate. Before the event came, Cinco has already mentioned that the drop rate is extremely rare. We should all be thankful to Spacetime Studios developers for maintaining this game till now and bringing us content updates frequently.

How much platinum have you used? Being out of platinum is an individual issue. You still have the choice to enter the event map using only luck gear so be thankful.

Nobody owes anyone a living so keep calm and enjoy Pocket Legends without the anger.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Be nice to the developers for their hard work and they might consider extending the event or increasing the drop rates.

I personally feel that the low drop rate is good, it keeps the items supply low and make sure that more people are still playing the map or event so that players won't feel that they have nothing to do after they reach level 105 cap.

I will strongly suggest future content updates to be equally challenging as this Mad Mage event.

Only those who grind on and play more deserve the rare loot.

Will you cherish Mitas dragon vanity since it can be easily bought in the platinum store?
    Last edited by Lovenus; 05-13-2018 at 07:13 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

^ yap exactly and PVE-ers need something to keep farming, and if it's not rare it won't be desired that way. That being said there maybe similar continuous events or something permanent as well to make players keep farming.

I expected bit more crafting material perspective though, pink specially elite materials are very rare, didn't help. Also the gold prices seems to be more focused on CS based prices, if that coming from vendor, price should be much lower.
    Last edited by Waug; 05-13-2018 at 09:20 AM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Has anyone dropped a helm yet?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    Has anyone dropped a helm yet?

Don’t think so. Would be cool to leave this as a permanent map, and just charge 2 plat per run to go here. Alternatively, they could extend the event for one more day and introduce a “MYXX Hunter Brew” elixir. This would cost 75 plat and last 30 min. While having this elixir, Myxx has a 10x higher chance to spawn. These numbers don’t have to be exact, but they can serve as a probable example. If neither of these changes are implemented, there may never actually be a full white lightning set in the game, which is quite unfortunate.
    Last edited by Xyzther; 05-13-2018 at 09:44 AM.
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Xyzther For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyzther View Post
    Don’t think so. Would be cool to leave this as a permanent map, and just charge 2 plat per run to go here. Alternatively, they could extend the event for one more day and introduce a “MYXX Hunter Brew” elixir. This would cost 75 plat and last 30 min. While having this elixir, Myxx has a 10x higher chance to spawn. These numbers don’t have to be exact, but they can serve as a probable example. If neither of these changes are implemented, there may never actually be a full white lightning set in the game, which is quite unfortunate.
    Was told we had a better chance buying the 10 plat elixir, I've used too much platinum without even seeing myxx myself in 3 days now... not 1 single spawn. That being said I'm definitely not buying more platinum for another elixir. They have gotten my payment for this event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    Was told we had a better chance buying the 10 plat elixir, I've used too much platinum without even seeing myxx myself in 3 days now... not 1 single spawn. That being said I'm definitely not buying more platinum for another elixir. They have gotten my payment for this event.

Yeah I think the suggestion for buying that gold skeleton elixir was slightly deceptive. From what I see, Myx is the only thing that’s been dropping the white lightning, and not a single one has been dropped by a gold skeleton. By that logic, buying that elixir wouldn’t have improved the chances of a white lightning, so a lot of people have wasted their plat thinking they’d have a better chance at the drop. It’s a shame that gold skeleton elixir doesn’t increase the chance of myx as well.
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xyzther For This Useful Post: