Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Can devs explain...?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arcane Ziix View Post
    Is it a glitch? I haven't seen it before inside the 5 years i've been playing... Just curious, no drama comments please ty

This isnt something anyone can do, you can't just shoot an aimed/nox and land the 2nd one being miles away

https://youtu.be/jvJA3YeAA94

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Shooter himself had decided to come and resolve all issues.

These shots are not dependent on ping nor a rogues ability to snipe at difficult angles.

It is a glitch because I'm sure STS did not intend for it to be part of the game.

Yes it has been around since the very start of the game but no one decided to manipulate it in such a way during PvP.

Truth has worked it out so I'm sure you all from purge know how to do it now.

You can't do this bug on PC, it's specifically for mobiles or iPads.

You also suggested that I am the only one doing this in your 5 years of playing. Not true, I've taught several of my friends how to do it and they have no trouble to replicate it.

People are suggesting that it's a mixture of aimed/nox which is not true. You use either double aimed shot or double nox. You can't mix it up.
    Zix I've already explained all of this to you in pvp I think.

On a final note-
    To my beloved fans, I appreciate you are still trying to expose me as a macro user, hacker or cheater or pretty much anything to discredit me in pvp but I'll say it again: I play on a Google Pixel XL (which is a mobile if you didn't know) so using macro is impossible. As far as hacking goes, do you not think STS would have looked into my account? Everything I've done is completely legit and will always be legit so I'd appreciate it if the baseless allegations would stop.

If you got anymore questions ask me in-game.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oaciuare View Post
    Shooter himself had decided to come and resolve all issues.

These shots are not dependent on ping nor a rogues ability to snipe at difficult angles.

It is a glitch because I'm sure STS did not intend for it to be part of the game.

Yes it has been around since the very start of the game but no one decided to manipulate it in such a way during PvP.

Truth has worked it out so I'm sure you all from purge know how to do it now.

You can't do this bug on PC, it's specifically for mobiles or iPads.

You also suggested that I am the only one doing this in your 5 years of playing. Not true, I've taught several of my friends how to do it and they have no trouble to replicate it.

People are suggesting that it's a mixture of aimed/nox which is not true. You use either double aimed shot or double nox. You can't mix it up.
    Zix I've already explained all of this to you in pvp I think.

On a final note-
    To my beloved fans, I appreciate you are still trying to expose me as a macro user, hacker or cheater or pretty much anything to discredit me in pvp but I'll say it again: I play on a Google Pixel XL (which is a mobile if you didn't know) so using macro is impossible. As far as hacking goes, do you not think STS would have looked into my account? Everything I've done is completely legit and will always be legit so I'd appreciate it if the baseless allegations would stop.

If you got anymore questions ask me in-game.

I respect that you admit it is not based on a players abilities/skills & that it's a glitch of some sort.

Also the reason I reacted the way I did and said you're the only one i've seen doing it is because thats true for me. I've never seen it before.

Also no you haven't explained it to me, all you said was "there is some variable"

I was not trying to expose you of using macro, I brought it to the forums because firstly I wasn't told what it was/how it was done (by you) and secondly it's something that needs to be fixed so the devs needed to take a look.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arcane Ziix View Post
    I respect that you admit it is not based on a players abilities/skills & that it's a glitch of some sort.

Also the reason I reacted the way I did and said you're the only one i've seen doing it is because thats true for me. I've never seen it before.

Also no you haven't explained it to me, all you said was "there is some variable"

I was not trying to expose you of using macro, I brought it to the forums because firstly I wasn't told what it was/how it was done (by you) and secondly it's something that needs to be fixed so the devs needed to take a look.

I thought I had explained, partly, how it worked but perhaps not.
    I'll explain now.
    -Your target needs to be in range of your first shot in order for the second one to connect.
    -The target can be moving but if they run out of range or go behind a bend then it will miss
    -Double aimed or double nox are the only skills it works with. None of the other skills will work (sorcerer's and warriors can't do the bug).
    - You can do a double charged aimed shot or noxious bolt as well as a normal, uncharged one.
    -You can predict your opposition's position in such a way that if they run into range of your first shot (despite this one missing) the second one can still connect.

That is pretty much all you need to know about the glitch. Excluding, of course, the method to do it XD.
    Truth did find out how it's done but I think he is yet to work out how the charged version works.

And I appreciate you did not accuse me of macro or cheating etc but a delinquent (Terrorshock1) did so I added that small bit to my original post.