Thread: Thank You!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Default Thank You!

A huge thanks and appreciation to the folks that joined the Pocket Community, to grind out the event!

The officers, members and myself all really loved getting to know some new faces in Pocket Legends. We hope everyone enjoyed their stay in our little Community. Definitely feel free to shoot us a pm, if ever in need. It would be a true pleasure to do it all over again in the future. Just know you all are always welcome in the Community.

A special thanks to the more active guilds who temporarily merged with PC: Apex, Boring Company, Everquest Heroes, Family, Hands for Help, Infinitum, Quantum, Restoration, Resumption, The Elite Way, The Varden, United of Indo and last but not least Virgin. Many active players moved into PC and many grinded the event hard with that "Pocket Community" title. With the combination of forces the Pocket Community shot numbers through the roof! 1,999,972 event points achieved! 467 Max Level (L.105) members! 150 guild members active at one time!

Feel free to leave alts floating around the Community. We do guild giveaways often and always have great activity. We look forward to seeing all the white dragons running around. If there is any desire to keep in touch with our team, leave and alt in PC and connect with us on Discord.

This event can NOT go without thanks to our game developers! Cinco and the Spacetimes team blew this one out of the water! The sets are awesome, the discounts we're helpful and the drop rate of the EXTREMELY rare White Lightning is appreciated. The Pocket Community, was and is honored to receive that winning guild announcement.

A big thanks again to the developers, contributors and grinders of this event! Was nice to see PL as one, just like the good ol' days!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    <Pocket Community> pcguild.wix.com/guild

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Oby For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oby View Post
    A huge thanks and appreciation to the folks that joined the Pocket Community, to grind out the event!

The officers, members and myself all really loved getting to know some new faces in Pocket Legends. We hope everyone enjoyed their stay in our little Community. Definitely feel free to shoot us a pm, if ever in need. It would be a true pleasure to do it all over again in the future. Just know you all are always welcome in the Community.

A special thanks to the more active guilds who temporarily merged with PC: Apex, Boring Company, Everquest Heroes, Family, Hands for Help, Infinitum, Quantum, Restoration, Resumption, The Elite Way, The Varden, United of Indo and last but not least Virgin. Many active players moved into PC and many grinded the event hard with that "Pocket Community" title. With the combination of forces the Pocket Community shot numbers through the roof! 1,999,972 event points achieved! 467 Max Level (L.105) members! 150 guild members active at one time!

Feel free to leave alts floating around the Community. We do guild giveaways often and always have great activity. We look forward to seeing all the white dragons running around. If there is any desire to keep in touch with our team, leave and alt in PC and connect with us on Discord.

This event can NOT go without thanks to our game developers! Cinco and the Spacetimes team blew this one out of the water! The sets are awesome, the discounts we're helpful and the drop rate of the EXTREMELY rare White Lightning is appreciated. The Pocket Community, was and is honored to receive that winning guild announcement.

A big thanks again to the developers, contributors and grinders of this event! Was nice to see PL as one, just like the good ol' days!

Kind words from our guild master

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Congratulations on your victory and thank you for inviting Restoration into your home for this event. We all appreciate it very much.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dolloway For This Useful Post:

Oby

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

pc #1 always.

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Thanks, Oby! You were very kind keeping an open door. I had a blast with you guys!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

CONGRATULATIONS from everyone at Infinitum. And thank you for opening your doors to all. Truly, in the end, the broader community of PL won.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ingonghulu For This Useful Post:

Oby

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Good job guys i hope to see more events like this one .

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

12. The Following User Says Thank You to xzLegendszx For This Useful Post:

Oby

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Thank you so much Oby was fun chillin with the guild. Most will leave soon but id say for sure a lot will be staying after experiencing how chill your guild is

ELITE

14. The Following User Says Thank You to 3pc For This Useful Post:

Oby

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Thank you so much Oby was fun chillin with the guild. Most will leave soon but id say for sure a lot will be staying after experiencing how chill your guild is,
    i'm lazy just copy paste from my good old Pal the smaxy 3pc.

Git – Ssneakykills

16. The Following User Says Thank You to bglir For This Useful Post:

3pc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oby View Post

Well said Obybear, I have to thank all my friends from the various guilds in our community for helping Pocket Community win this guild event.

It was our combined effort that made this a success.

We all have enjoyed meeting new friends and

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller