Quote Originally Posted by 3pc View Post
Yep i agree bow is too op i can own people even as a dex bear using bow. The Tyben str gear will need some added dmg or something because bear is the worst atm. Speed on wand i dont think really needs to be added that is just a unnecessary advantage. It's so hard to play talon bird because once we proc we dont land enough dmg and the other player still lives, and if the other player is a bird then he procs and trys to kill but it takes overall around 3 procs both ways to kill evenly(Unless someone procs more then the other).
I wouldnt add dmg to str set premature decisions like these will make pally rule 105, find another way to make bear playable again by using skill dmg or something but buffing the set itself has big set backs in pvp, bear is good in team play but it 1v1 it struggles to get the job done, honestly i think that the axe set or sword set have enough dmg to them because if u fight a pally you notice they do ridiculous damage up close for a str mage. I dont really play bear so idk what can fix the problem they are having but i dont think a set buff is the way to go.