Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2018-05-18 Content Update (252847)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    As previously mentioned, I think a potential solution to the problem would be:

Allow mages to EITHER heal the slow effect OR the debuff, but not both. If players are concerned by the OPness of the bird's proc, I think this would be the best way to compensate.
    I don't see how the bow proc slowing people down giving the user the advantage of movement speed, is any different than the int wand proc giving the user the advantage of movement speed. So now dex sets can get a speed advantage, str sets can get a speed advantage, int sets have to leave their proc behind to kite...

If wand procs don't get a speed boost back the only BALANCED thing to do is remove all proc granting speed reductions... And honestly to say any different is a 100% perfect example of the definition of hypocrisy. I should be able to move faster than you, but you shouldn't be able to move faster than me? Not exactly what I would call logic... removing the debuffs or not really doesn't matter, but a level playing field is imperative, for team play or 1v1

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Why does iron blood give dodge if I already can get 100+ and I still don't dodge lol I don't understand

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default 2018-05-18 Content Update (252847)

Quote Originally Posted by TzatOps View Post
    + Buffed Warrior's Iron Blood skill to include bonus health and dodge at higher levels.
    + Increased the base damage for Ranger characters by 25%.
    + Increased effectiveness of Ranger's Armor Shredder, Rabid Bite and Rage Tonic.
    + Elite Mage Cave bow weapon proc pool area of effect is now 50% smaller.
    + Enchantress Heal is now effective in countering elite weapon proc effects.
    + Small increase in damage for the Level 105 Elite Talon.
    + Small increase in proc chance for Volta's dagger.
    Even after all these updates fox is still terrible, they need more armor and damage buffs

Foxes have always been the worst class, they still die to fast and don’t do much damage to the opponent like it should

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xIVxNEMESISxVIx View Post
    Even after all these updates fox is still terrible, they need more armor and damage buffs

Foxes have always been the worst class, they still die to fast and don’t do much damage to the opponent like it should

Perhaps try other sets?

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Random mage View Post
    Perhaps try other sets?
    There still terrible and I’m not giving fox mage gear lol

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xIVxNEMESISxVIx View Post

I just lost to jump... maybe try a different approach? They went 6-0 vs anyone they fought 1 match lol the damage is OP (in a good way) and the talon proc makes it nice and tanky

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

If the bow proced after a mage heals, they don't have heal for 3 seconds to remove it anyway... Movement speed advantage is an extremely nice advantage to have. Saying the boost is off the table for mages/int sets but procs that slow another players movement giving the same advantage of movement speed are ok don't make any sense to me. Alot of the "feedback" on the forums are coming from people that ran out, tried the same thing over and over.Then when it didn't work rather than trying something else, they came here and asked for the game to be changed to suit their playing style, or remove things that frustrated them...

It would be nice in the future to see a day or 2 of feedback before drastic changes are made to gameplay, alot of this conversation took place during the day while many had school, or work in my case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Switching the speed boost for the ability to heal out of the proc effect isn't one of the choices. There's enough negative feedback on the impact of the speed to keep it off the table.

If the bow proc is now truly and utterly without any conceivable use whatsoever as a result of Mages being able to heal out of the burn (like they can from other debuffs), I will revert the change.

Thoughts? Comments?
    Last edited by Jilsponie; 05-21-2018 at 12:41 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    In case you haven't already noticed, if there is one individual whose feedback is worth listening to, it's Dolloway's

I will go ahead and affirm his suggestion. Mages should not be able to heal out of the procs – otherwise they will persevere as the clear-cut champion class.
    With this bows can force int sets into fighting without buffs... it's giving the bow a 13m root. Not to mention if the bow procs after a mage heals the root away... there is the window to take advantage of the nuke and proc. All debuffs should be removable by all classes, they always have been, that's part of the skill/experience people have been asking to come back to pl since pure stat weapons made pvp 100% rng luck.

Mages are not really special when it comes to debuff removal, yes heal come more often for a mage but, a mage has to determine if health or removing debuffs is more important, cuz if you heal your hp, welp now you can be rooted and nuked, if you heal off debuffs, now you can ne nuked... bears have stomp, birds have avian scream

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

How about delay on healing the proc? Like 1 or 2 secs. Just giving a thought.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Should change top 10 to top 25 to make it more fair. I dont see how anyone is supposed to participate if its pay to win. The vendor gives everything to gold tiers and only gold farming map to silver it should of been divided up. Like blue ange/the 2 shields/gold farming map for gold tiers and silver gets white dragon shields/gold farming map and bronze just gets gold farming map.
    Last edited by 3pc; 05-25-2018 at 07:16 PM.

ELITE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 3pc View Post
    Should change top 10 to top 25 to make it more fair. I dont see how anyone is supposed to participate if its pay to win. The vendor gives everything to gold tiers and only gold farming map to silver it should of been divided up. Like blue ange/the 2 shields/gold farming map for gold tiers and silver gets white dragon shields/gold farming map and bronze just gets gold farming map.
    If your guild participated at all you should get the gold farming map tbh.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Does the Event Hunters guild not think that EVERYONE ELSE wants super cool vanities? Like get real people, why take away from so many people and have the vendor limited to some twenty people? Here's a suggestion: Why not have Pocket Communtiy open to every soul who plays PL to completely defeat the purpose of these Guild Events? I'm serious here. I and so many other players are against these guild events because there are people like the Event Hunters guild who hog the vendor for their twenty petty members. So please. DON'T think everyone else on Alterra doesn't want to have a go at the vendor. If Cinco wants our damn money, he better make a way to do it right and I am making the suggestion for it. If you identify this message as "crying" so be it.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nuwhee For This Useful Post: