Thread: More gold / plat event / and new gem and medals

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default More gold / plat event / and new gem and medals

Ok I think we need portals to random spawn or a guy spawns and ask us something and we have to pick right answers and it teleport us to a map to farm larger amount of gold / and one super low item set can me farm there ,sometime recive plats (for free to play). Ok lower plat buy cost to half cause people need dev to enjoyable solo level 1-85 and need hemi or pure stat from like 92-105 to keep it enjoyable. And make new gem system we can buy super elite (orange not purple like elite item) version sets and items. Same stats as gold or plat version but gem version has way better looks. And gem never go on sells , no gem offers. And items never return. Maybe items can become tradable in myx maze forge for plats.. ok and we should get medals for loging on to game on day event. Medals can be traded for exclusive medal items.. when there is a event or something I think there should be a bigger pop up massage and a lot more detail about the event (maybe a YouTube video link explaing it) like a week before the event starts. There was so many people asking about guild event -how do we get white drag-what is guild event-we’re to farm-does portal come from chest-what level- etc and it’s last day of event lol.another reason I think there should be a pop up and a place to push for more detail is cause people on fourm has such a big advantage to possible update changes. For example: New guild event coming deep discount on hemi and pure ,people on fourm like time to sell now for 12m before it drops to 5 same goes amulet event or update or nerf for items. Another example is when talking about white dragon rings on fourm and all a sudden black rings went from selling to 1m to like 500k lol. I don’t think anyone should have a edge when when come to buying and selling. I had a really hard time learning to use this fourm. But yeah I think when there is going to be a new item, discount, nerf/buff to a item/ should be a pop or something to warn players logging into game. But hey should also have a option to turn that off.I see people like ok there going to nerf or unnerf that and they start buying up the soon to be good item and when it good they make $$ and the other guy who sold is like . Well hope some of these ideas are useful

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Wow! create some paragraphs. :P

Gold is scarce. When gold is scarce, players will use plat to enchant weapons. I think that is the goal.

Anyways...I dont think anyone will spend the time to read that.
    Last edited by Jensmage; 05-18-2018 at 01:46 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Oh less gold more plat spending I get it now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
    Ok I think we need portals to random spawn or a guy spawns and ask us something and we have to pick right answers and it teleport us to a map to farm larger amount of gold / and one super low item set can me farm there ,sometime recive plats (for free to play). Ok lower plat buy cost to half cause people need dev to enjoyable solo level 1-85 and need hemi or pure stat from like 92-105 to keep it enjoyable. And make new gem system we can buy super elite (orange not purple like elite item) version sets and items. Same stats as gold or plat version but gem version has way better looks. And gem never go on sells , no gem offers. And items never return. Maybe items can become tradable in myx maze forge for plats.. ok and we should get medals for loging on to game on day event. Medals can be traded for exclusive medal items.. when there is a event or something I think there should be a bigger pop up massage and a lot more detail about the event (maybe a YouTube video link explaing it) like a week before the event starts. There was so many people asking about guild event -how do we get white drag-what is guild event-we’re to farm-does portal come from chest-what level- etc and it’s last day of event lol.another reason I think there should be a pop up and a place to push for more detail is cause people on fourm has such a big advantage to possible update changes. For example: New guild event coming deep discount on hemi and pure ,people on fourm like time to sell now for 12m before it drops to 5 same goes amulet event or update or nerf for items. Another example is when talking about white dragon rings on fourm and all a sudden black rings went from selling to 1m to like 500k lol. I don’t think anyone should have a edge when when come to buying and selling. I had a really hard time learning to use this fourm. But yeah I think when there is going to be a new item, discount, nerf/buff to a item/ should be a pop or something to warn players logging into game. But hey should also have a option to turn that off.I see people like ok there going to nerf or unnerf that and they start buying up the soon to be good item and when it good they make $$ and the other guy who sold is like . Well hope some of these ideas are useful
    1st of all as jen said, it's a big paragraph so it's pretty hard to read.
    ->I think it's pretty obvious that plat can never drop for free. It has been requested a lot of times and it's something that would probably never happen imho
    ->you said we need hemi/pure to enjoy lvl92-105. Hemi and pure are lvl100 weapons. Dev is used till 100 and then hemi/pure is used for 100-105
    ->adding the gem thingy (which I don't understand at all) and medals is a huge update. Cinco is one of the only devs working on PL... It might not be possible
    ->(As much as i can understand from the gem idea) adding another currency that can't be sold to buy a whole new type of items (super elites) with different looks and then trading them for plat in maze is a whole new thing. Adding so many changes is a lot of work. (I don't agree with the idea though, just saying :3)
    ->Making pop-ups will be pretty annoying (i see they will be removable) and No one will make youtube videos about every update imo. People are told to read forums if they need information earlier to the update, economy can drop and rise in any way :3
    I can go on and on but I hope this helps

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Nipunsky; 05-18-2018 at 08:19 PM.
    I have no idea how to add a picture in this signature

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

this does seem like a lot of work for one person thanks for information and feed back

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hjable For This Useful Post: