Thread: Tourney Type Based on Poll?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Yes, there will be 2v2 and 3v3 tournaments in the future. I am choosing to host a 5v5 tournament in June because it is fun to have variety. Nothing is preventing you from hosting your own 2v2 tourney

Good news, though! Cinco has agreed to grant vanities to ALL participants in my 5v5 tourney despite how well they do (different prizes for winners, of course.) Hopefully that will encourage more people to join!
    Last edited by XghostzX; 05-18-2018 at 05:17 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    Yes, there will be 2v2 and 3v3 tournaments in the future. I am choosing to host a 5v5 tournament in June because it is fun to have variety. Nothing is preventing you from hosting your own 2v2 tourney

Good news, though! Cinco has agreed to grant vanities to ALL participants of my 5v5 tourney despite how well they do (different prizes for winners, of course.) Hopefully that will encourage more people to join!
    There should be no reason why EVERYONE wouldn't want to get involved in the 5v5 tournament now. EVERYONE receives a prize just for participating! Even if you don't think you have a chance at winning, you can still join to get that unique prize just for participating. Even if you don't like ctf, you can still get that prize for just participating.

This should motivate everyone to join - a group of five players from different guilds, a group of 5 guildmates, a group of 5 players that have no allegiance to any guild... Everyone who participates will be rewarded. Any team consisting of a bear, two mages, and two birds can be created. There are no limitations on who can enter or who can make an alliance/team with other players/guilds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Interesting how the entire forum..you always have Ghost and Dolloway agreeing on the same topic. Just like the Proc removal for mage, Ghost supports Dolloway without providing a reason why he supports the comment at the beginning

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jensmage View Post
    Interesting how the entire forum..you always have Ghost and Dolloway agreeing on the same topic. Just like the Proc removal for mage, Ghost supports Dolloway without providing a reason why he supports the comment at the beginning
    Great minds (Will and Dollo) think alike!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Congeniality For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post

Good news, though! Cinco has agreed to grant vanities to ALL participants of my 5v5 tourney despite how well they do (different prizes for winners, of course.) Hopefully that will encourage more people to join!
    Even with 4-5 teams you will still host a tourney? Might as well ask players to just make the game private and battle one another. Interesting...