Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2018-05-18 Hotfix (252914)

1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    409 Posts

Default 2018-05-18 Hotfix (252914)

+ By request: Enchantresses can no longer remove the debuff effects applied by Elite Mage Cave weapon procs.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TzatOps For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Since everyone likes to disagree with jilsponie for being jilsponie... here it is from a bird with a bow "this doesn't involve any skill at all"

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    Since everyone likes to disagree with jilsponie for being jilsponie... here it is from a bird with a bow "this doesn't involve any skill at all"

Yeah Nxxb doesn't want any procs whatsoever in pvp because of the rng factor. But I highly doubt Cinco will just take out all of the procs, especially after how much work he's put into them.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    Yeah Nxxb doesn't want any procs whatsoever in pvp because of the rng factor. But I highly doubt Cinco will just take out all of the procs, especially after how much work he's put into them.
    From 13m a bow can auto me to death in a full 6pc set...

From what i can tell so far, just about all these procs need at least a nerf. A talon proc gives 1k armor? 100 dodge? That puts armor around 2.5k, only slightly less than our skill damages, combined with the regen it essentially negates all damage.

While i was working yesterday and unable to get to forums apparently a bear didn't know about the crippling slash skill now we have swords preventing kiting too. This wasn't needed, crippling slash can't be healed away.

Wand was able to hold it's own vs these weapons that slow run speed, but that was removed giving people without the wand the same advantage the wand had, controlling the range of the fight+ insane debuffs for an even larger advantage. So now we have a dex set thay can give your character the advantage of movement speed, a str set that gives the advantage of movement speed. But faster movement speed on the wand is "awkward"...
    Last edited by Jilsponie; 05-19-2018 at 07:59 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

I personally think that the slow effects by proc are too significant. I was full health snd got his with bow proc and couldnt do anything, i even msed and fired him away but auto ended up still killing me, bow dmg is to high or proc effect is to much. I also think that mage proc doesnt always spawn on top of me, sometimes it spawns 3-5m away from me and ends up being wasted completely, also this is completely off topic but cinco, we need a gold event that generates more gold more commonly, millions and millions are being dumped on enchants and its slowing down everything in the economy, people can hardly merch anymore because they want to sell 5% off cs price. The constant gold sink needs a pretty hefty gold event to go along with it, or maybe lower enchants to 2k? Lmk what you think

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Okay so heres my idea for the gold event if you decide to give us one, we can kill mobs to spawn portal (like guild event, these should be solo maps) and its just as balanced for levels like guild event was. But in there we can farm kills, gold, and maybe some unique vanity drops? But also there can be chance to spawns golden bones or maybe multiple with a golden bones elixer? But this time the gold drops should be (5k,10k,25k,50k,100k) or maybe more.

People please respond to this and make cinco see it, ik tons of people want to see this happen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzling View Post
    cinco, we need a gold event that generates more gold more commonly, millions and millions are being dumped on enchants and its slowing down everything in the economy, people can hardly merch anymore because they want to sell 5% off cs price. The constant gold sink needs a pretty hefty gold event to go along with it, or maybe lower enchants to 2k? Lmk what you think
    The great depression of 2018 is real. Regression from a healthy economy with a decent amount of currency to bartering is not ideal at all, and for most people, this seems to be the case due to their lack of liquid currency. My friends who enjoyed spending most of their time merching have had that joy killed for them as well. The simple solution is to give tori the teller a huge buff. If there's a fair exchange rate from plat to gold, tori will actually be useful, and both parties win - STS gets lots of plat revenue and players get a legitimate gold faucet. So far, the gold events have been stingy and a waste of time since the first Grotto. Tori is the solution for the premium players, gold events are the solution for the free players. With both, everyone wins.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Name:  Screenshot_20180519-132303.jpg
Views: 390
Size:  402.4 KB

My thoughts on this matter ^

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Draebatad For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Dont nerf birds! Birds only been nerfed alot. Mage are op too

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

We are talking about balancing sets, not nerfing birds. Mage isn't OP you just are not very good with range, atm birds like nxxxb can just destroy mages no contest to the point he gets bored lol
    Quote Originally Posted by HQNA View Post
    Dont nerf birds! Birds only been nerfed alot. Mage are op too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

We are talking about balancing sets, not nerfing birds. Mage isn't OP you just are not very good with range, atm birds like nxxxb can just destroy mages no contest to the point he gets bored lol

Mage is OP. Ive been checking many caps and this cap mage are OP. You think it isnt OP because birds cant kill mage.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

I think it isn't op because birds can't kill mage? That's the exact opposite of what i just said... nxxxb could easily 10-0 me but chooses not to because it's boring
    Mage is OP. Ive been checking many caps and this cap mage are OP. You think it isnt OP because birds cant kill mage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Bear is still irrelevant and needs a proc that when hit it latches on to the enemy it's very hard to beat a mage or bird especially if they hit any proc it's over

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

I think it isn't op because birds can't kill mage? That's the exact opposite of what i just said... nxxxb could easily 10-0 me but chooses not to because it's boring

Tony need to decide what he actually think, actually understand, if any. -

Quote Originally Posted by 3pc View Post
    Mage is dumb OP atm best class its very hard to kill. The bow proc pool is too small now might need to add an extra 10-15% to it
    Last edited by Waug; 05-20-2018 at 11:50 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    Tony need to decide what he actually think, actually understand, if any. -
    Why do i have the feeling you quoted him before the updates started that changed the playing field? Scrolling through forums the latest post of his i could find saying ANYTHING like this was on the 15th, since then bow has had increases to both proc rate, and skill damage, while the wand has had the speed proc removed...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Why do i have the feeling you quoted him before the updates started that changed the playing field? Scrolling through forums the latest post of his i could find saying ANYTHING like this was on the 15th, since then bow has had increases to both proc rate, and skill damage, while the wand has had the speed proc removed...

NOPE, it was said very recently aftr those updates that, go read by urself second page- https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...(252847)/page2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks for the update