Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Goblin Event and all other events

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

We need more events similar to egg hunt event to make AL great again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AuroraRed View Post
    We need more events similar to egg hunt event to make AL great again
    I bet you didnt play eggzavier 2016

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #23
    Spacetime Studios Dev
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    210 Posts

"nott"

I admire your dedication to spelling it this way

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lojack For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

So you want to easily obtained expensive stuff. Got it.

Personally this event is great. Got toons to plat tier in 1-2 days. Working on some alts for my own purposes. Even with stupid ISP issues, most (hopefully all) of my toons will reach their goals. As always my goals are long term, at least 3 months out.

In the short term, altar stuff, farming lixes were/are amazing. I suspect I have more crates than I know. Opening hoardeds was good. No, not 500mil good, but not too bad.

So yes, fun event. Are token prizes cheap right now? Of course they are. They always are in the middle of the free stuff fest. Just wait a few months out. Again, yes, not 300mil instantly, but hey, less inflation also.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    I'm nott saying the event was perfect, it does need a bit of tweaking but nott so much as people state it here. I think the reason STS made it much easier to reach plat tier on an endgame character is because they want to reward people who have multiple characters at endgame.
    P.S.: there were others who had qualms about the game, hence parts of my post addressed to different people.

To answer your first question: yes at one point I did enjoy running multiple toons, haven't done it for a while and don't plan to either.
    To answer your last question: there are multiple ways to make money from this event, running multiple toons to plat tier is just one of them.

I highly doubt critics have to work as hard as the artist themselves. Nott wanting to turn this into a philosophical discussion all I'll say is: methode coue.
    my last question was about the entertainment, not the money made :/

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
    So you want to easily obtained expensive stuff. Got it.

Personally this event is great. Got toons to plat tier in 1-2 days. Working on some alts for my own purposes. Even with stupid ISP issues, most (hopefully all) of my toons will reach their goals. As always my goals are long term, at least 3 months out.

In the short term, altar stuff, farming lixes were/are amazing. I suspect I have more crates than I know. Opening hoardeds was good. No, not 500mil good, but not too bad.

So yes, fun event. Are token prizes cheap right now? Of course they are. They always are in the middle of the free stuff fest. Just wait a few months out. Again, yes, not 300mil instantly, but hey, less inflation also.
    Im not complaining about this event not being profitable, im complaining about how it was wayyyyy too ezz to make plat tier. Plat tier should reaelly be "platinum tier" I liked beingable to grind events to its potential and just barely scratching platinnum tier in the last days of the event. For me at this point, making money hasnt even become a goal of mine, its just being able to have fun and enjoy an event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Nah. Ive always reached plat tier in the first few days, except for the short events where I cannot always play. The only difference here is the ease of multiple plat tiers. However, except for the prepared, the results really are the same/similar.

After that, there really are/were other things to do, if one thinks it out.

Star light, star bright...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

I am happy with all events so far. The egg farm event was the best. I really loved it.

MAGE OF DEVIANT MISFITSKGKGKFK

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Immobiliar View Post
    Hello all of you , i speak for my self. I am not playing this game for long tine like bunch of you, but i bet game was a bit better before.

Events make people play the game and i think that should be a little bit better , more challenging and more profitable. When i saw lovecraft event i fall in love in this game , even hallowen and winter event were great , i had reason to grind to spent lots of time , but last 3-4 events were bad ( sorry STS).

I really think devs are putting lot of efort to make us happy , but i think that they dont listen us that much. We need thing that are worth grinding or event spent money doeant matter.

I hope they see this and listen , it doesnt matter if those things are vanitys,items or jewels just make it worth spending our time. I still belive in new expansion and i still trust them , also i am truly thankfull to tham for making this game which is best game for phons.

Dont judge me thats my opinion. I wish all of you best in game. I will still support STS, just wanna make it better place Thanks for reading and sorry for taking too much time.
    I wished that heroic nightshade will appear soon in goblin event shop. Many players have been requested it for the past few months I think.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

As i said i just want to have fun and enojy events. Give me anything to grind and i am perfectly fine with that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Didn't play it but sounded like fun