Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Goblin Event and all other events

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Question Goblin Event and all other events

Hello all of you , i speak for my self. I am not playing this game for long tine like bunch of you, but i bet game was a bit better before.

Events make people play the game and i think that should be a little bit better , more challenging and more profitable. When i saw lovecraft event i fall in love in this game , even hallowen and winter event were great , i had reason to grind to spent lots of time , but last 3-4 events were bad ( sorry STS).

I really think devs are putting lot of efort to make us happy , but i think that they dont listen us that much. We need thing that are worth grinding or event spent money doeant matter.

I hope they see this and listen , it doesnt matter if those things are vanitys,items or jewels just make it worth spending our time. I still belive in new expansion and i still trust them , also i am truly thankfull to tham for making this game which is best game for phons.

Dont judge me thats my opinion. I wish all of you best in game. I will still support STS, just wanna make it better place Thanks for reading and sorry for taking too much time.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Immobiliar For This Useful Post: