Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Goblin Event and all other events

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Question Goblin Event and all other events

Hello all of you , i speak for my self. I am not playing this game for long tine like bunch of you, but i bet game was a bit better before.

Events make people play the game and i think that should be a little bit better , more challenging and more profitable. When i saw lovecraft event i fall in love in this game , even hallowen and winter event were great , i had reason to grind to spent lots of time , but last 3-4 events were bad ( sorry STS).

I really think devs are putting lot of efort to make us happy , but i think that they dont listen us that much. We need thing that are worth grinding or event spent money doeant matter.

I hope they see this and listen , it doesnt matter if those things are vanitys,items or jewels just make it worth spending our time. I still belive in new expansion and i still trust them , also i am truly thankfull to tham for making this game which is best game for phons.

Dont judge me thats my opinion. I wish all of you best in game. I will still support STS, just wanna make it better place Thanks for reading and sorry for taking too much time.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Immobiliar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I think the goblin event was the best one so far his year, they tried something new for the first time to try it out for future references. I think it definitely it was better than previous years for the last 3-4 events. They are focusing on the event so it can be “the best exansion EVA”

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Immobiliar View Post
    Hello all of you , i speak for my self. I am not playing this game for long tine like bunch of you, but i bet game was a bit better before.

Events make people play the game and i think that should be a little bit better , more challenging and more profitable. When i saw lovecraft event i fall in love in this game , even hallowen and winter event were great , i had reason to grind to spent lots of time , but last 3-4 events were bad ( sorry STS).

I really think devs are putting lot of efort to make us happy , but i think that they dont listen us that much. We need thing that are worth grinding or event spent money doeant matter.

I hope they see this and listen , it doesnt matter if those things are vanitys,items or jewels just make it worth spending our time. I still belive in new expansion and i still trust them , also i am truly thankfull to tham for making this game which is best game for phons.

Dont judge me thats my opinion. I wish all of you best in game. I will still support STS, just wanna make it better place Thanks for reading and sorry for taking too much time.
    Amen to that

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Tier rewards and tier points were great so keep it that way, STS.
    Just the token exchanges and mother drops were eh, could've dropped something other than cauldron.
    Pinks drop from bosses in event map was also eh. Nobody really needs lvl 63 pinks especially when STS is trying to make events end lvl based.
    Token vendor also had lvl 61 and under stuff and old pets that nobody needs.
    Don't think I even have to start about twinks.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Abuze For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

I still wish they let us keep our crafted energy's after events now I either have to buy kits or grind and craft them and lose valuable time to run events.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Reached Platinum tier within the first few days, some people reached it in one day. Don't feel the need to play anymore because it's just not worth the time. Sts needs to give us non-lb runners an incentive to keep running the event after we hit Platinum tier or increase the amount of points required.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Screenshotz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

I hope quality of events is bad cuz the expansion will be EPIC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

As you can see sts only focusing for plat buyer rewards i bet youll also give no complaints if you got the lb reward

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Im not plat buyer, also i didnt get any lb reward. I just wanna grind and have fun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nabkro View Post
    I think the goblin event was the best one so far his year, they tried something new for the first time to try it out for future references. I think it definitely it was better than previous years for the last 3-4 events. They are focusing on the event so it can be “the best exansion EVA”
    I didnt play last year so i dont know, but its deffinetly better than last 3 events. But still nothing to work for, and it was easy to reach plat tier. Only fun is if you push for lb, and thats true.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

A new Arcane tier, for those people who still wanna grind the event more till it ends.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Im not plat buyer, also i didnt get any lb reward. I just wanna grind and have fun
    Grind for what? Nothing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paw View Post
    Never missed an event since i started playing up until the last 3-4. Absolutely terrible rewards and no progression whatsoever.

I havent even bothred with the goblin event and what have i missed? Nothing special. Pointless event after pointless event.

They have messed up PvP, messed up Twinking, Messed up gear balance and Progression. All they have left is these events and vanitys to milk the remaining loyal playerbase of what they are worth.

Gratz on messing up what used to once be a great game. Thriving at all levels and all places. Now its mainly just 66 and Mausoleum or boring Map Ap.

Past caring and ranting. Im sure the numbers and figures show what we all already know. Games dying. And what is StS’s solution? More plat events and useless vanities. Bravo.. Peace out x
    Exactly what i thought. I used to twink back then at lvl 15 but got messed up after arcane weps and awakes got introduced. I rlly miss that time. I even miss the drama down there. I remember trying to farm all these hardcore elites and farming deaths, parking etc was soo fun. Nowadays its all about running one map over and over. The concept of mauso wasnt bad, it just gets too repetitive after a time (and after the recent nerfs of flame staff and drag blades the map got unplayable).

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Collecting was one of the biggest part of al,
    New staff seems to completely neglect our community which was once the biggest part of al.

And i think this is the reason of downfall of the current situation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Easter event was one of the best events and highly profitable?
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    Easter event was one of the best events and highly profitable?
    Agreed

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jausa View Post
    Grind for what? Nothing.
    Well lovecraft, winter, hallowen and arlor egg events were good you had some thing good, you could grind and get profit and fun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    people who don't have anything to do after reaching plat tier: get to plat tier on alts.

People complaining about rewards: Okay... I'll be waiting in game for my 50 crate key packs.

People complaining about the game in general and events being "useless": we've been getting non stop updates, content which mostly pro-f2p. guess some people will never be happy no matter what.
    Sure i am leveling my alt, but you cant have 100 alts and grind for 50 crate keys. I didnt say anything bad about game just events, i just wanna have fun and grind. You must read all and than say something.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    people who don't have anything to do after reaching plat tier: get to plat tier on alts.

People complaining about rewards: Okay... I'll be waiting in game for my 50 crate key packs.

People complaining about the game in general and events being "useless": we've been getting non stop updates, content which mostly pro-f2p. guess some people will never be happy no matter what.
    Does it entertain you to farm for the same tier rewards doing the exact same thing on multiple different accounts? You should respect those who criticize sts because they work as hard as sts to input there opinions to make the game better. And is it not the truth to say that once you have reached plat tier, there is nothing of entertainment value left in farming the event?
    Last edited by Spheresome; 05-21-2018 at 06:49 PM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Spheresome For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spheresome View Post
    Does it entertain you to farm for the same tier rewards doing the exact same thing on multiple different accounts? You should respect those who criticize sts because they work as hard as sts to input there opinions too make the game better. And is it not the truth to say that once you have reached plat tier, there is nothing of entertainment value left in farming the event?
    You said everything. I was thinking same. Im not compling just think beacuse i wanna make game better place.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Immobiliar For This Useful Post: