Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just clearing it out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paw View Post
    Social media you dont give things to people after spending months to achieve it. Social media you dont tell people your deep dark secrets (nor unless you seriously lack real friends).

On social media you more or less can tell who is on the other side from pictures, previous posts, friends, followers etc.

In arcane legends for all you know the 21 year old girl you have been speaking to for last year and have just given your item to could be a 40 year old guy.
    With secrets i meant daily stuff lol who tells others their deep secrets?
    Fake accs can be everywhere lol

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intizamfamily888 View Post
    With secrets i meant daily stuff lol who tells others their deep secrets?
    Fake accs can be everywhere lol

U answered your own question. “Fake accounts can be everywhere” so why lend to anyone online or in a game or tell any type of secrets. Thats my point.

Teust no one with items in game unless you know them in real life. Such a simple rule to follow but shocking how many dont follow it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paw View Post
    U answered your own question. “Fake accounts can be everywhere” so why lend to anyone online or in a game or tell any type of secrets. Thats my point.

Teust no one with items in game unless you know them in real life. Such a simple rule to follow but shocking how many dont follow it.
    I understand what ur trying to point out. But do u have any ppl in ur rl friendzone who play this game? I dont. Mine mostly play Fortnite.
    Thats why i try to find good peeps to chat with and whatsoever. And ye i found 1-2 of those who i play and chat with regularly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Arraignment were made, and i met him in person and got the gold he own me back
    from what i understand he is 16 years old and i can understand the reason behind the
    inconvenience defriend and might be language issue resulting ignoring of my pm
    but above all i can understand and i will chose to belive that he did it by misunderstanding and
    he doesnt really mean it, i also hope so that way. Still cant 100% believe but i would like to solve things on the bright side. also big thanks to albr for making this meeting with sunsoon possible

ign Battling /irg /answer
    Custom banner 4m pm me ⌥[▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▍ ]⚠

Answer

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Irg For This Useful Post:

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Do you go around trusting everyone in real life? People are same RL or AL, its just in AL they show their real self coz they can get away with it - change name/char etc.
    For all you know you are complaining about small kids who are yet to develop moral and social ethics. They see all the bling around and would like to have it by hook or by crook.
    Its not only AL, Begging/Scamming/Botting is an expected and accepted inconvenience that comes with MMOs (mostly with free ones).
    Learn from the experience and move on.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PsychoNuke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

In game, they are behind a mask and are not actually there with you, so they can disappear a hell of a lot faster than someone snatching your car keys. So, who do you trust with your car keys?

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

It sucks to hear this :/

In a way i can relate to you. Im also qiet generous irl, and also in game. I never put myself first, although i don't think that has to be a good thing. I also met people ingame who i trust. But can they really be trusted? Thats a question i can't answer. I love to giveaway gold ingame to randoms, but also to close friends. Some of them take it right away, others don't want it, since they want to gain their stuffs and golds on their own. These people i respect, and most likely they can be trusted with my items and gold. The point im trying to make is, the people that need something from you, are prolly the ones that will take your hand when you give them a finger. Surround yourself with those who respect you for who you are, and not those who see you have a nice amount of gold/items and asking for loans. In the end there is only one person you can fully trust, and that person is you. I hope you don't give up on this game yet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
    In game, they are behind a mask and are not actually there with you, so they can disappear a hell of a lot faster than someone snatching your car keys. So, who do you trust with your car keys?
    I dont have any cars

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

You can always count on me but sad to see you get hurt. Also There are some really good players in AL and trusted 100%. They gave me items worth 100m+ for many times and I did the same but never got scammed. There is a specific types of players who scam and once you spend enough time in AL, you know who they are.

-Handsumlegend.
    Last edited by Azerothraven; 05-22-2018 at 05:45 AM. Reason: Don't try it at home but It's true.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Again, it’s sad that people get scammed, but who is kind and trustful can’t take the blame. The blame must go to those who scam and ruin your game/life experience.
    I also advise not to land equip, but I will never blame anyone for kindness. Being a good guy/girl is a nice stuff
    There are good people in AL, just don’t loose faith in all of us
    You can also find other ways to show your kindness, instead landing equip/expansive items: help, advise, share experience etc.....
    And very glad you solved the issue, hopefully with help from a trustful friend
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Xxkayakxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I got scammed 2x and fooled 2x those 4 bad episodes i lost about 10 million in gears and gold. You have not learned to be careful, so bad things happens to you
    Lvl 16 rogue, lvl 71 rogue IGN jackyhorse

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

The marriage thing that is coming to AL may need to be based on trust. I'm not sure how it will be implemented but what if "married" players have to share houses etc.? I shan't get married in game so don't anyone propose to me. I would be a terrible wife and nag you to death.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post: