Thread: Just clearing it out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Default Just clearing it out

As all of you guys know i was quite inactive since few month back
    after i did the 1k gold gave away some of you might still remember
    during the break i did a lot of things, they changed my life and so on my perspective
    i met a lots of new friend.
    I am not a selfish guy, im quite generous irl tbh but the thing is, i never told anyone this
    I left the game 2times, and both time including the 1k giveaway time
    I left not just because i need to study but the truth is, i got scammed
    many peoole think learning is a process and takes trail but i think otherwise
    atleast i tried, everytime i come back is because maybe, just maybe i will trust
    this game one . more . time. But everytime i trust, no one give me the result
    i truly deserve. Is this game really that corrupted, is this game actually that dehumanized
    Resulting trust be that far from reality and all the people can putdown their dignity just for a few extra bucks
    Is it really impossible to just....?

I would like to give credit to ign Sunsoon here, with all my heart i thank you
    You made me lost my final hope of trust ti this game, and now on i understand the basic principal
    Of i life i try to NOT believe from the start to now.
    Thanks for you time, trust absolutely no one i guess, i guess?

ign Battling /irg /answer
    Custom banner 4m pm me ⌥[▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▍ ]⚠

Answer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Don't blame the game, blame yourself for trusting to easy. There is absolutely no way you can get scammed of you pay attention and don't give away stuff you don't want to lose. I mean, you could have learned from the first time but you refused.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Irg View Post
    during the break i did a lot of things, they changed my life and so on my perspective
    I am not a selfish guy, im quite generous irl tbh but the thing is, i never told anyone this
    atleast i tried, everytime i come back is because maybe, just maybe i will trust
    i truly deserve. Is this game really that corrupted, is this game actually that dehumanized
    Resulting trust be that far from reality and all the people can putdown their dignity just for a few extra bucks

You made me lost my final hope of trust ti this game, and now on i understand the basic principal
    Total BS in my opinion. No one said not to trust others. Trust them with secrets, promises etc. Been playing since day one and havent been scammed of 1 single item... because i dont give what im not prepared to lose.

Just dont give things to people. Such a simple rule to follow but i guess its not simple enough for some

I dont think the scammers are the ones that are far from reality. Are u that far away from reality that u need to give things to people in a video game to make urself feel better or happy?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Paw For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

As above, you're just easy manipulated. Trusting people too easy is never good option, you also didn't learnt from your mistakes but keep doing the same damn thing. The only one to blame here is you, my friend.
    Game isn't corrupted and it isn't STS fault that there are scammers in Arlor, it has nothing to do with STS and believe me or not they are in every game
    Farewell and good luck irl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

Never lend items .Trust but not too trusting I've never lent any items at anytime I never had any in game relationships you never know who
    Might be behind the screen could be some fat guy in his 30's lol just be careful what you do and who you trust.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paw View Post
    Total BS in my opinion. No one said not to trust others. Trust them with secrets, promises etc. Been playing since day one and havent been scammed of 1 single item... because i dont give what im not prepared to lose.

Just dont give things to people. Such a simple rule to follow but i guess its not simple enough for some

I dont think the scammers are the ones that are far from reality. Are u that far away from reality that u need to give things to people in a video game to make urself feel better or happy?
    Giving things u dont care to lose, is that rly trusting tho
    I think all of u are misunderstood what im trying to say, im not saying the game, im saying my own experience
    Not blaming it, as the title saids "just clearning things out" a suggestion weither u agree or disagree
    Never said its a bad game, and never said its all ppl and especially, never said its different than real life

Answer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

I think all of u are misunderstood what im trying to say, im not saying the game, im saying my own experience
    Not blaming it, as the title saids "just clearning things out" a suggestion weither u agree or disagree
    Never said its a bad game, and never said its all ppl and especially, never said its different than real life
    You can trust me i do trust other players and lost 75% of my golds which is more than you can think

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

It’s just sad that who is kind take the blame in this kind of situations.
    A big hug, just hope you will find friends that are worthy your kindness.
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Welcome back (:
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

It's not your fault if you're good natured so don't you go and beat yourself up about it. Just be more careful like I have had to be and don't come across as hard faced as some people I could mention. Take care, sending you best wishes. ☺️.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Thx for all the kind word, really appreciate then

Answer

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

It seems you forgot about how al works, i admire how you took a second chance in this game "everyone deserves a second chance" but remember al isnt like that, neither will ppl celebrating whatever you tried to do, the only thing you can get in coming back are the words welcome back, to me you did learn from your mistakes, you just forgot about that experience

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Trust no one in this game. i only trust the people a see in outside world that plays arcane legends too. Even your long time friend/friends ingame can scam you got scammed many times too but i always comeback in this game because it is fun to play even if its hard to geared up but it takes time n effort. Farm hard n trist no one. What happend to sunsoon ? He or she is in my fl :O
    Last edited by mrshield; 05-20-2018 at 09:30 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Dont blame yourself for trusting others , blame those who betrayed your trust. On the bright side , it helps you differentiate who are your true friends just like in real life. Word of advice is to not trust anyone in a game as you wont know what they are like in and out of the game. Just remember at the end of the day AL is just another game so dont get too affected by it mate and all the best!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teh Zhi Hong View Post
    Dont blame yourself for trusting others , blame those who betrayed your trust. On the bright side , it helps you differentiate who are your true friends just like in real life. Word of advice is to not trust anyone in a game as you wont know what they are like in and out of the game. Just remember at the end of the day AL is just another game so dont get too affected by it mate and all the best!
    That might be true but i got scammed several times and at the end i finally found someone i can fully trust. You know the game can be way more fun when u have someone to be able to share ur items, ur secrets, whatsoever with. I wud have quitted years ago alrdy since i mostly login cuz of friends now. Pve and pvp got boring imo.

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intizamfamily888 View Post
    That might be true but i got scammed several times and at the end i finally found someone i can fully trust. You know the game can be way more fun when u have someone to be able to share ur items, ur secrets, whatsoever with. I wud have quitted years ago alrdy since i mostly login cuz of friends now. Pve and pvp got boring imo.

Perfect example of society today. Why do u NEED someone to trust, share ur secrets etc in a game? Play the game and if u got secrets to tell, turn off the game and... tell your real friends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paw View Post
    Perfect example of society today. Why do u NEED someone to trust, share ur secrets etc in a game? Play the game and if u got secrets to tell, turn off the game and... tell your real friends
    Well u can use this argument on everything nowadays. The world is going with social media nd u cant change that. And the players ingame arent pixels either, they are all humans on the other end.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

:/

Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Sorry to hear that man. Good luck irl (:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intizamfamily888 View Post
    Well u can use this argument on everything nowadays. The world is going with social media nd u cant change that. And the players ingame arent pixels either, they are all humans on the other end.

Social media you dont give things to people after spending months to achieve it. Social media you dont tell people your deep dark secrets (nor unless you seriously lack real friends).

On social media you more or less can tell who is on the other side from pictures, previous posts, friends, followers etc.

In arcane legends for all you know the 21 year old girl you have been speaking to for last year and have just given your item to could be a 40 year old guy.