Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Cool The Dead Society

Welcome to the ranks of the dead!
    Let me start out by saying we are solidly on the leaderboards! We're ranked second in engineers, only one off of first, and with many engineers racing to 41. Engineers rule. We are also TIED FOR FOURTH on the overall leaderboards. And again, we have quite a few members of all classes heading towards 41. I hope to add my com to the ranks this either this week or next. Congratulations TDS, lets keep up the amazing work.
    We have a new GM carrying the title. We have three GMs, and one has been rather inactive, playing too much PL instead. Leadership of TDS has been turned over to yours truly for a while. Don't hesitate to ask me questions, tell me anything, or whatever it is GMs need to do. I know you all love me.
    Next, if you have an account in the forums please write a post in this thread. TDS has a private, invite-only group lead by yours truly. Include in the post your character's name so I can verify. We don't want anyone not in TDS sneaking in.
    RECRUITING HAS BEEN RE-OPENED! After facing an inactivity crisis a few weeks ago, TDS management has reconsidered policy and has opened recruiting to players 38 and up. New players will be evaluated for activeness, personality, and skill. We ARE an elite guild, after all. Remember, getting in doesn't secure your position in TDS. We're always watching.
    The Half Dead Society has been closed, so if you are in THDS please wait for one of us to transfer you to TDS.
    Any alt of a TDS member will now be allowed in, regardless of level.
    Congratulations to all new officers and recruiters! I wrote a simply brilliant paragraph on this in my first draft that I lost, but I don't feel like writing another one. It was good, trust me. And it also spoke out to regular members as well. It's a shame I can be so daft at times.
    I think that's all I have to say.
    Last edited by Schtoiven; 03-03-2012 at 08:37 PM. Reason: Changed Policies

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Schtoiven For This Useful Post: