Thread: Balanced staff for bosses

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Curse, the skill as well as the proc, is the reflection of damage back on the enemy which it has just dealt to you.

Lower your damage reduction, armor is also damage reduction, the higher the amount of damage being dealt to u becomes.

Why people who use curse don't get the damage reducing spec in PvP. Also why the curse PvE Nott's deal so much damage with curse.
    So you are saying that the Proc Dark attunement works like curse skill.
    The description of the proc says: Darkness curses enemies, causing them to take damage when attacking.

Hmm there is not much info here so lets go with your theory.

Edit:
    I went ahead and tested how curse works, as per my tests it isn't the reflection of damage back on the enemy.

Armor/Damage Reduction buff/Shield has no affect on how much damage is dealt to the enemy. The damage on the enemy was same everytime they striked under the affect of curse, irrespective of how much Armor I had, if I used the Arcane Shield skill or used the Damage Reduction buff elixir.

Raw Damage/Damage Passive/Damage from Pet/Damage from elixir did change (significantly) the amount of damage dealt to the enemy everytime they strike under the affect of curse.

Conclusion: Only the Damage stat(s) (Raw/%Dmg/BonusDmg) is considered for curse damage.
    Personal Conclusion: Pretty useless skill for pve, Devs should buff and tune it.
    Last edited by PsychoNuke; 07-19-2018 at 12:53 PM.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PsychoNuke For This Useful Post: