Thread: Balanced staff for bosses

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Thanks for your reply dear. I just did a test with curse on the infested boss. My conclusion is, the curse skill cannot reflect boss damage, at all. So, dont use it. Details, see "obooo arcane legends curse infested" on you t u b e.
    Last edited by Obooo; 07-18-2018 at 11:15 AM. Reason: wording

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Obooo View Post
    Thanks for your reply dear. I just did a test with curse on the infested boss. My conclusion is, the curse skill cannot reflect boss damage, at all. So, dont use it. Details, see "obooo arcane legends curse infested" on you t u b e.
    Thanks for the video
    I see that curse is working on boss (you see that curse cloud animation on his head), though its hard to test and know if the damage reflection is working on the infected boss because most of his hits can kill you + crit hits does higher damage then normal.

I concluded that all skill upgrades works fine based on the tests I did on Glint elite bosses. So ideally it should work on infested, but if it is, then its negligible. The skill is working as it is mentioned in the skill info, the problem is its very underpowered
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!