Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fuzzy Bears.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Default Fuzzy Bears.

You clicked this cus you thought there would be a cute bear picture.

sorry I don’t have any saved but all I have is a screenshot of my buddy Dark letting me know that on a previous date (not sure one or two days ago) he was baited into a solo pvp match vs a mage. Now this mage was “teaching” him. I saw them both leave and I thought, oh wow Hands for Help is still active and helping people, but no, he was baited into their match just to win one match and lose 14 horrible losses. Name:  AB16C9E4-8DB0-4E79-A4D1-6AD0A29D7175.png
Views: 300
Size:  279.1 KB

But I’m not here for this drama, I’m just here because I don’t want people being swayed that bears are Overpowered. Because if that were the case bears would not need wall or trees or any short space.
    Bears absolutely need a buff. In away that they will not struggle in a 1v1. Bears and Foxes need a buff for their solo fight purpose but I just thought I would bring this to light that Bears do not need a nerf.
    Hi, I play PL, hopefully to be active here. Make every moment last, don't waste it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkbby For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

THEY GOT A BUFF. Crash has killed me a few times in fights. Ive fought dark, he doesnt seem to know how to control his target and keep it in close range. Ive seen other bears destroy mages aswell. Mages arent OP, bears also dont need a MASSIVE buff. The axe is the best bet for bear IMO, for fights.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mine AGK For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

ty for posting this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Lol funny i just said they should get the talon proc because the sword proc and talon proc seem to be reversed imo on a different thread... that sounds like it would benefit bears to me... i see here i supposedly said bear was "op" and "needed nerfed" but in all actually I've never said anything of the sort... i said it was viable, that's not even good as far as i know...

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Dark will get better if he keeps working with me... i spent 10 minutes giving tips to him, and he killed me twice in open ground. That's pretty good for someone that buffed before I said go when i met them.

For those that remember Harryhandsome the 78 bear that made players rage 80 cap... when mage WAS "op"... that's me. He will be good
    Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    THEY GOT A BUFF. Crash has killed me a few times in fights. Ive fought dark, he doesnt seem to know how to control his target and keep it in close range. Ive seen other bears destroy mages aswell. Mages arent OP, bears also dont need a MASSIVE buff. The axe is the best bet for bear IMO, for fights.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Stop disagreeing jils for being jils.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    Lol funny i just said they should get the talon proc because the sword proc and talon proc seem to be reversed imo on a different thread... that sounds like it would benefit bears to me... i see here i supposedly said bear was "op" and "needed nerfed" but in all actually I've never said anything of the sort... i said it was viable, that's not even good as far as i know...

Im sure it does say that now after you edited it

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

How long ago from this thread was it edited? I edit alot because i type kinda fast on a phone and use m instead of n... i edit things like that out... see there is a timeframe that tells the deception you're trying to pull...
    Quote Originally Posted by OneLeft View Post
    Im sure it does say that now after you edited it

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Yes yes let's see here, this thread is 1 hour old, and i actually didn't misspell anything therefore didn't edit it at all and that post is 12 hours old now, with the thread dead for 11 hours... what's even hilarious about this here is someone agreed with me there, but then bashes me here with this pure gossip that shows some he said she said nonsense...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Lol jil take a chill pill sometimes people joke around i didnt even go back to look at that thread and to be honest i didnt even know the thread you were talking about

13. The Following User Says Thank You to OneLeft For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

#BuffMages #BuffStaff #BuffRhino #NerfBird #NerfBear #NerfFox make the movement happen bois
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Xyzther For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkbby View Post
    Bears absolutely need a buff. In away that they will not struggle in a 1v1. Bears and Foxes need a buff for their solo fight purpose but I just thought I would bring this to light that Bears do not need a nerf.
    What additional buff(s) do you suggest for the bear? Also @plpr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

a little thing makin garbage to bear no ones say before..(i didnt see) elite sword speed is 0.6 and other class weapon more than that.. so no luck to catch enemy with this heavy sword.swords need more speed to catch enemy peaple..thats how bears can catch to kill i quess.. iwish more speed onsword

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Although the focus isnt 1v1 for this cap, I agree that bears and Tyben sword needs a buff. Actually, Cinco was considering it so maybe we'll see it soon!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

I'm kinda confused about this wording, but from what I'm picking up, you're misunderstanding weapon speed. Weapon speed show the attack speed of the weapons a determining factor in DPS, not player movement...
    Quote Originally Posted by qkb View Post
    a little thing makin garbage to bear no ones say before..(i didnt see) elite sword speed is 0.6 and other class weapon more than that.. so no luck to catch enemy with this heavy sword.swords need more speed to catch enemy peaple..thats how bears can catch to kill i quess.. iwish more speed onsword

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

You clicked this cus you thought there would be a cute bear picture.

sorry I don’t have any saved but all I have is a screenshot of my buddy Dark letting me know that on a previous date (not sure one or two days ago) he was baited into a solo pvp match vs a mage. Now this mage was “teaching” him. I saw them both leave and I thought, oh wow Hands for Help is still active and helping people, but no, he was baited into their match just to win one match and lose 14 horrible losses. Name:  AB16C9E4-8DB0-4E79-A4D1-6AD0A29D7175.png
Views: 300
Size:  279.1 KB

But I’m not here for this drama, I’m just here because I don’t want people being swayed that bears are Overpowered. Because if that were the case bears would not need wall or trees or any short space.
    First of all hands for help only rushs people unless 1. FFA is agreed upon. Or 2. The person being rushed is being rushed for a reason. And if your being farmed. Simply leave. Your friend chose stay. And just some advice for your friend. Playing against people who are btter then you. Will in turn make you a player

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Buchmeister View Post
    Although the focus isnt 1v1 for this cap, I agree that bears and Tyben sword needs a buff. Actually, Cinco was considering it so maybe we'll see it soon!
    They just got a buff... somewhat, i believe if the added dodge to iron was replaced with either even more armor, or more health it would be alot better. As it stands now the extra dodgy dodge didn't really help since they already had more than the dodge cap.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I’ve seen crash and a few other bears get into fights and they’re useless for fights by themselves. I understand the fact that it’s not a 1v1 cap but seriously these guys by themselves don’t manage at all. I’ll be testing and seeing what buff Bears and Fox need. I don’t want to make any suggestions blindly but I will let you know, besides losing 14 matches is possible, considering I have probably beaten the “best” bears multiple times without them getting above 2-4 kills lol.
    Hi, I play PL, hopefully to be active here. Make every moment last, don't waste it.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

I've fought crash a few times, and he's killed me 2 or 3 times in a row... Over a couple matches i killed him twice, he handed it to me the second match, and I'm not exactly new to mage. I wouldn't say useless.

You were using bird? Or mage?
    I’ve seen crash and a few other bears get into fights and they’re useless for fights by themselves. I understand the fact that it’s not a 1v1 cap but seriously these guys by themselves don’t manage at all. I’ll be testing and seeing what buff Bears and Fox need. I don’t want to make any suggestions blindly but I will let you know, besides losing 14 matches is possible, considering I have probably beaten the “best” bears multiple times without them getting above 2-4 kills lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

Crash is a god amonst pvp bears and makes the bear class look easy.

Personally I prefer to be a hybrid dex bear, using the talon or bow to farm with.

Perhaps more str tyben bears should voice an opinion about the set, so sts have a more in depth understanding of the weaknesses.

Its difficult to give constructive unbiased opionions if your favourite class is a mage or bird and so forth.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller