Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default I think AL has reached its golden era

It is time for sts to release THE GOD GEAR
    It could be named The Alorian Pride, once all 7 pieces are equipped the set doubles your stats so like let's say you have 10k HP 8k armor and 3000 damage (doubled) you'll have 6,000 damage 16,000 armor with 20,000 HP at level 71 I'd say it should look like Mythic uller armor combined with the glinestone set, you should get an aura the size of maul proc for warriors an aura the size of planar pendent for rogues and an aura of the arcane staff level 36 but slightly bigger for mage the set work for PvP and pve once equipped you should get 100% gold loot and 35% luck the set is 20% stronger than the tainted armor(before doubled) weapon for warrior(it should be an arcane maul like hammer blackish purple with orange lightning proc should be the same thing as the arcane maul but orange and what it does is it strikes lighting on enemy stuns for 2 seconds reduces 35% of all stats of enemy for 9 seconds ,increases damage and armor by 15% . for mage it should have the same look at the 36 arcane staff with 3 orbs instead of one the proc is the same as elon bulwark except it heals 3 allies for 10 seconds instead of 1 at a time after all 3 orbs healed you and boosts allies stats by 10% for rogue it should look like arcane hooks level 26 but pure black with orange lightning, proc should be the same except it grants sheild to all allies for 7 seconds reducing damage taken by 85% increases crit to user by 99% chance for self healing by 35% for 7 seconds (like Juggernaut skill)

The only way to optain this set is by getting all pets completing all elite maps 2 times and 50m gold to finish quest and by having glinestone armor set and uller armor set with the level 26,31,36 arcane weapons to complete.( leave your opinion below)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Krampus For This Useful Post: