Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: I think AL has reached its golden era

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    169
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Default I think AL has reached its golden era

    It is time for sts to release THE GOD GEAR
    It could be named The Alorian Pride, once all 7 pieces are equipped the set doubles your stats so like let's say you have 10k HP 8k armor and 3000 damage (doubled) you'll have 6,000 damage 16,000 armor with 20,000 HP at level 71 I'd say it should look like Mythic uller armor combined with the glinestone set, you should get an aura the size of maul proc for warriors an aura the size of planar pendent for rogues and an aura of the arcane staff level 36 but slightly bigger for mage the set work for PvP and pve once equipped you should get 100% gold loot and 35% luck the set is 20% stronger than the tainted armor(before doubled) weapon for warrior(it should be an arcane maul like hammer blackish purple with orange lightning proc should be the same thing as the arcane maul but orange and what it does is it strikes lighting on enemy stuns for 2 seconds reduces 35% of all stats of enemy for 9 seconds ,increases damage and armor by 15% . for mage it should have the same look at the 36 arcane staff with 3 orbs instead of one the proc is the same as elon bulwark except it heals 3 allies for 10 seconds instead of 1 at a time after all 3 orbs healed you and boosts allies stats by 10% for rogue it should look like arcane hooks level 26 but pure black with orange lightning, proc should be the same except it grants sheild to all allies for 7 seconds reducing damage taken by 85% increases crit to user by 99% chance for self healing by 35% for 7 seconds (like Juggernaut skill)

    The only way to optain this set is by getting all pets completing all elite maps 2 times and 50m gold to finish quest and by having glinestone armor set and uller armor set with the level 26,31,36 arcane weapons to complete.( leave your opinion below)

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Krampus For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    244
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    This will break the game imo,and kill pvp even further.Imagine going against a player who own this set in pvp u will have no chance.In pve it's ok i guess.Plus only rich ppl will have so it's not for everyone.If it is normal gear and IT only gives u a aura it's ok.

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    744
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    164
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    117
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

    Default

    That's horrible idea
    As player above said, not affordable for everyone and it will destory pvp even more

  5. #4
    Senior Member Magemagix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    822
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    70
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

    Default

    Nxt u will ask for killall command :v

    Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk
    AL:- Ign:Reanimatedlee(endgame rogue)/ Jewelfarming(nab tank)

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Magemagix For This Useful Post:


  7. #5
    Blogger
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    299
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    86
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    38
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

    Default

    Nope


    /11char

  8. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    213
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    A big no becausr arc maul,kershal,arc hook and mythic uller gears worth 1billion gold. Its better to release heroic gears that has higher stats than arcane and so on.

    Sent from my ASUS_X013D using Tapatalk

  9. #7
    Forum Adept BRYBE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    452
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    42
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xival View Post
    A big no becausr arc maul,kershal,arc hook and mythic uller gears worth 1billion gold. Its better to release heroic gears that has higher stats than arcane and so on.

    Sent from my ASUS_X013D using Tapatalk
    Its only like 50m+ lmao

  10. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    244
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    It will Be better if IT will Be a lootable Set from new expansion bosses.Ok not with that stats,balanced ones,and If one would have the full set then he would have a Nice aura xd

  11. #9
    Member TipsyLife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    125
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    63
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    37
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krampus View Post
    It is time for sts to release THE GOD GEAR
    It could be named The Alorian Pride, once all 7 pieces are equipped the set doubles your stats so like let's say you have 10k HP 8k armor and 3000 damage (doubled) you'll have 6,000 damage 16,000 armor with 20,000 HP at level 71 I'd say it should look like Mythic uller armor combined with the glinestone set, you should get an aura the size of maul proc for warriors an aura the size of planar pendent for rogues and an aura of the arcane staff level 36 but slightly bigger for mage the set work for PvP and pve once equipped you should get 100% gold loot and 35% luck the set is 20% stronger than the tainted armor(before doubled) weapon for warrior(it should be an arcane maul like hammer blackish purple with orange lightning proc should be the same thing as the arcane maul but orange and what it does is it strikes lighting on enemy stuns for 2 seconds reduces 35% of all stats of enemy for 9 seconds ,increases damage and armor by 15% . for mage it should have the same look at the 36 arcane staff with 3 orbs instead of one the proc is the same as elon bulwark except it heals 3 allies for 10 seconds instead of 1 at a time after all 3 orbs healed you and boosts allies stats by 10% for rogue it should look like arcane hooks level 26 but pure black with orange lightning, proc should be the same except it grants sheild to all allies for 7 seconds reducing damage taken by 85% increases crit to user by 99% chance for self healing by 35% for 7 seconds (like Juggernaut skill)

    The only way to optain this set is by getting all pets completing all elite maps 2 times and 50m gold to finish quest and by having glinestone armor set and uller armor set with the level 26,31,36 arcane weapons to complete.( leave your opinion below)
    That's basically GOD MODE I feel like it'll mess up pvp tho lmaoo

    Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

  12. #10
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    391
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Noo, it will bad.. Even on PvE man Rouge with 10k dmg? He will can kill all bosses with one shot.. Anyway on 66lv it's almost broken already 4-5k dmg.. Even warrior can get 3k dmg.. For me bad idea. Hope STS don't add that to the game. I thinking it's destroying game. from 60lv there was a big damage added to weapons anyways, look for different 55lv weapon with 61lvl its already too much damage, I remember few years ago every expansion (5lvl up) was giving on max lvl with new gear no more than 250-400dmg.. Now? It's adding 1000+ please stop.. Add some amount not a lot.

    Wysłane z mojego Nexus 7 przy użyciu Tapatalka

  13. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    862
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    162
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    200
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

    Default

    I prefer this to recolored expansion(s). Remove "need all pets" and make arc weps farmable and it's good.

  14. #12
    Senior Member badgirlchlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    To be honest probably my bed..
    Posts
    808
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    98
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    107
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

    Default

    They want this game to continue not end and have everything easy to get at the 71 cap with the use of this set. This would only be bearable had it been the last expansion of the game.

  15. #13
    Senior Member Fyrce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sanctuary
    Posts
    4,890
    Blog Entries
    7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,748
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    735
    Thanked in
    531 Posts

    Default

    He means that only 1 person should ever get this set. Should that person become inactive for 3 months, then another set will be “granted”. Rinse, repeat.

    Star light, star bright...

  16. #14
    Senior Member Spheresome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,350
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    526
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    486
    Thanked in
    255 Posts

    Default

    Does anyone else think its a bad idea if we eliminate sets all together, it might be better to just stick with reg gears and let our minds determine the best combos for gears instead of having one go to set that is the most powerful.

    Sets should only apply for vanities...
    Main IGN: Altitudes | Hardcore IGN: Slench

  17. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    169
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Default

    Alright alright put your pitch forks down how about my weapon idea then? Make those weapons farmable but super rare and make them heroic weapons too?

  18. #16
    Senior Member badgirlchlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    To be honest probably my bed..
    Posts
    808
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    98
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    107
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

    Default

    heroic weapons??? god nooooooo

    was this thread literally created to get backlash?

  19. #17
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    297
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    42
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    107
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badgirlchlo View Post
    heroic weapons??? god nooooooo

    was this thread literally created to get backlash?
    I too think this is a great idea

  20. #18
    Senior Member Warriorknown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    551
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    73
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    81
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

    Default

    Although collectors(such as myself)would benefit from having the original weapons, I do think this would be too much.

  21. #19
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    YouTube
    Posts
    318
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    73
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    129
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

    Default

    It's not an end to a golden era. I do believe Dreamscape expansion wrecked things, plat and 66k gold to enter, one map and you needed a bed *rolls eyes*, laggy raid, it all kinda took the wind out of a lot of players and guild activity. It seems the egg events are trying to heal the wounds of that expansion. Both egg events (egg farm and eggzavier) have been awesome.

    I think they should go back to five map format like Tindirin, with new giant bosses, elite maps, 2 or 3 raid maps like infested swamp and a cyclic map for vanity loots. Now that would be biggest expansion ever. I don't think a one map or two kinda type expansion is what players want. I think those kinda expansions players do not like to play, they do not seem to hold a players interest due to repetitiveness.
    Last edited by Tuhguhbuhbuh; 08-28-2018 at 04:25 AM.

    DEVIANT MISFIT

  22. #20
    Senior Member Xxkayakxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    872
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    348
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    270
    Thanked in
    183 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuhguhbuhbuh View Post
    It's not an end to a golden era. I do believe Dreamscape expansion wrecked things, plat and 66k gold to enter, one map and you needed a bed *rolls eyes*, laggy raid, it all kinda took the wind out of a lot of players and guild activity. It seems the egg events are trying to heal the wounds of that expansion. Both egg events (egg farm and eggzavier) have been awesome.

    I think they should go back to five map format like Tindirin, with new giant bosses, elite maps, 2 or 3 raid maps like infested swamp and a cyclic map for vanity loots. Now that would be biggest expansion ever. I don't think a one map or two kinda type expansion is what players want. I think those kinda expansions players do not like to play, they do not seem to hold a players interest due to repetitiveness.
    I guess is better if you read thread dude little different from title
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause Iím stupid

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Have I reached the limits?
    By Doozeman in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-18-2012, 09:28 PM
  2. Just reached 57!!!!!
    By Skeletonlord in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-06-2011, 01:42 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •