Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Guild Event II - 3-Tiers, Top-10's, Crystal Keys, Blue Angels, and Glorious GOLD!

Onebigsmurfmello

Thanks for the Pay to Win Event your doing big things just kidding. While most of these people on the forums Pay To Win... I’m here representing the Free to Play Community. Pay to Win people are happy all you do is feed them and don’t listen to anyone else. At this point PL is cracking the ice about to fall in.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Onebigsmurfmello View Post
    Thanks for the Pay to Win Event your doing big things just kidding. While most of these people on the forums Pay To Win... I’m here representing the Free to Play Community. Pay to Win people are happy all you do is feed them and don’t listen to anyone else. At this point PL is cracking the ice about to fall in.
    Crystal is free to craft.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    Crystal is free to craft.
    Wago bro you’re right. Idk what this man is saying. Portal is free anyway, the key just gives better chance to get a bigger dungeon
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Is this an energy event or we can enter the event at will

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

The way it is all working their are like multiple plat only guilds which will win and then the normal community won’t get anything and the gold problem will once again be the same thing.
    Yes, there has been a rise in small closed plat only guilds that aim to win to control the market (and prices of these vanities) and exclude the community from accessing the prize vendor and from the first place gold farming map - this outcome is definitely possible due to the new mechanics of this second guild event counting only the scores of the top ten players per guild (as opposed the cumulative scores of the top 50, or all members like last time). It doesn't help that this event is on a holiday weekend when many are busy and traveling. These small closed plat only guilds range in size from 10-25 players. I can imagine the disappointment of the community if only such a small number of people had access to the first prize awards. Also, many who said they didn't want to leave their guilds for this event have already moved to these closed small plat only guilds, so apparently this event hasn't solved the migration of people between guilds tactic as had been expected.

In the end, for so many reasons which should be obvious, guild events apparently aren't meant for PL and must go. Bring back events that benefit the entire community if they're on during the event, like it has always been in PL. Make a free and plat map version and let us enjoy the thrill of farming for rare and special loot, at our convenience, not on a very short and inconvenient time frame. Nobody ever complained about the community-wide farming events and it would end all this disruptive mess these guild events are causing for so many players and guilds in the game and just might bring back the many people who were frustrated with the last event and haven't been active since. This time around the results might be many times worse, especially if a small group of 10-25 players take it all and control the market for these new items.

No disrespect towards cinco, he's been trying his best to keep us happy and busy, for which we're all grateful. But some things just aren't mean to be. Let's focus on what works and pleases the many, and keep this community active and thriving.

I hope everyone has a fun and safe memorial day weekend!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Draebatad For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    Yes, there has been a rise in small closed plat only guilds that aim to win to control the market (and prices of these vanities) and exclude the community from accessing the prize vendor and from the first place gold farming map - this outcome is definitely possible due to the new mechanics of this second guild event counting only the scores of the top ten players per guild (as opposed the cumulative scores of the top 50, or all members like last time). It doesn't help that this event is on a holiday weekend when many are busy and traveling. These small closed plat only guilds range in size from 10-25 players. I can imagine the disappointment of the community if only such a small number of people had access to the first prize awards. Also, many who said they didn't want to leave their guilds for this event have already moved to these closed small plat only guilds, so apparently this event hasn't solved the migration of people between guilds tactic as had been expected.

In the end, for so many reasons which should be obvious, guild events apparently aren't meant for PL and must go. Bring back events that benefit the entire community if they're on during the event, like it has always been in PL. Make a free and plat map version and let us enjoy the thrill of farming for rare and special loot, at our convenience, not on a very short and inconvenient time frame. Nobody ever complained about the community-wide farming events and it would end all this disruptive mess these guild events are causing for so many players and guilds in the game and just might bring back the many people who were frustrated with the last event and haven't been active since. This time around the results might be many times worse, especially if a small group of 10-25 players take it all and control the market for these new items.

No disrespect towards cinco, he's been trying his best to keep us happy and busy, for which we're all grateful. But some things just aren't mean to be. Let's focus on what works and pleases the many, and keep this community active and thriving.

About these events people can choose where they want to go. They are not bound to any guild, and for you to say this is kind of crazy because you and half your members has also moved guilds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Absolize View Post
    About these events people can choose where they want to go. They are not bound to any guild, and for you to say this is kind of crazy because you and half your members has also moved guilds.
    Yes, but you seem to forget that ogzohan already locked out his guild and only recruited 20 people. Most people in all guilds are upset because everyone worked together last event, now those same people that joined PC last guild event, joined the locked out guild and screwed over EVERYONE else and have vowed to make these prices OP and control the market ober everyone else.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mine AGK For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I... AGREE! I understand sts is trying to narrow down a way to make this work, but the simple answer is, it won't. The structure of guilds and how they work in PL, makes guild based events nearly impossible. I'm loving the vanities but I stand with many when I say the approach to distribute them is not so good. I may just be too traditional. I just love game wide events. Those definitely seems to appeal to a lot more players. Constructive criticism for sure. I am glad to see events consistently in PL, and I'll keep my plat bank filled as long as new content keeps pouring in.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Firead; 05-25-2018 at 09:50 PM. Reason: removed reference to moderated content
    <Pocket Community> pcguild.wix.com/guild

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oby View Post
    I... AGREE! I understand sts is trying to narrow down a way to make this work, but the simple answer is, it won't. The structure of guilds and how they work in PL, makes guild based events nearly impossible. I'm loving the vanities but I stand with many when I say the approach to distribute them is not so good. I may just be too traditional. I just love game wide events. Those definitely seems to appeal to a lot more players. Constructive criticism for sure. I am glad to see events consistently in PL, and I'll keep my plat bank filled as long as new content keeps pouring in.

They screw over PC after EVERYONE has worked together on the last event. Now that a small group with EVERY single person being in PC on last guild event, this is sad. Several of those people were so grateful to work together for a common goal on the last event, now they want to shut everyone else out and control the market over everyone else, along with having the gold faucet that MOST of the player base needs in order to even complete sets or buy other items they need/want. This is very sad to see.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

You guys are never happy it seems. First you guys were mad that everyone joined pc now you are mad because a select 20 people joined a small guild....please quit being so negative all the time. And of all the other people in the game you guys cant manage to try to beat us? This is what you guys wanted a guild CHALLENGE. Now you guys are crying because you see a small guild is winning it. And there is still 2 days left of the event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    They screw over PC after EVERYONE has worked together on the last event. Now that a small group with EVERY single person being in PC on last guild event, this is sad. Several of those people were so grateful to work together for a common goal on the last event, now they want to shut everyone else out and control the market over everyone else, along with having the gold faucet that MOST of the player base needs in order to even complete sets or buy other items they need/want. This is very sad to see.

I don't see why 1000 plus Pocket Legends Player can't beat 20 only members from a single guild?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bglir For This Useful Post:

Oby

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bglir View Post
    I don't see why 1000 plus Pocket Legends Player can't beat 20 only members from a single guild?
    85% of your members are the main plat purchasers IN game. 100% of your members ALL joined PC to get the spoils of last guild event, then thanked them for helping? Now you decide to shut EVERYONE else in the community out AFTER pc helped you out and let ALL of you into their guild for the last event? This is why people are upset, Not just reborn. 80% of restoration joined that guild after all those in there now had joined PC to get the spoils last time. Now all of a sudden you wanna say its a "challenge" because you have a closed guild and pick and choose who you want in instead of returning the favor of what PC letting EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU in their guild for a community gain?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

[

Quote Originally Posted by Idevour View Post
    You guys are never happy it seems. First you guys were mad that everyone joined pc now you are mad because a select 20 people joined a small guild....please quit being so negative all the time. And of all the other people in the game you guys cant manage to try to beat us? This is what you guys wanted a guild CHALLENGE. Now you guys are crying because you see a small guild is winning it. And there is still 2 days left of the event.
    Now all of a sudden youre active on forums again when its for your ENTIRE guilds personal gain AFTER PC let ALL of you into PC for a COMMUNITY gain and not greed? Yeah, now that you have 85% of the plat purchasers in game that will more then likely spend more plat then anyone else in game to have the personal gain instead of working like a community like PC did last time for EVERYONE. Yeah, totally makes sense. Personal greed and not community gain is all of a sudden okay when its against people you dont like? Total sense when people opened their doors to you and you dont return the favor. Exactly why people from EVERY guild are upset.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bglir View Post
    Only 10 count.

<Pocket Community> pcguild.wix.com/guild

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    [

Now all of a sudden youre active on forums again when its for your ENTIRE guilds personal gain AFTER PC let ALL of you into PC for a COMMUNITY gain and not greed? Yeah, now that you have 85% of the plat purchasers in game that will more then likely spend more plat then anyone else in game to have the personal gain instead of working like a community like PC did last time for EVERYONE. Yeah, totally makes sense. Personal greed and not community gain is all of a sudden okay when its against people you dont like? Total sense when people opened their doors to you and you dont return the favor. Exactly why people from EVERY guild are upset.

So this big Plat Spenders causing a serious Problem i see, You Should Email STG and ban all this Big Plat Spenders from any of PL Guild Event. Rather than naming them in forum and crying over it, give constructive idea and tell them how you want it to be, I'm sure PL owners will love what you have to say.

Onebigsmurfmello

This game is a joke now. All you plat spenders have fun ruining the game at this point I hope this game just gets shut down so I don’t find myself wandering back hoping that things will change and be better. You really dug the grave on this one GG PL!

Stop these Guild Events and think of something else.... smh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

These events are divissive. Making these events as a FFA event and making people FARM for these vanities would bring more revenue then both of these guild events combined. Keeping the drop rate low and increasing the spawn rate of myx slightly would work perfectly for this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

This game is a joke now. All you plat spenders have fun ruining the game at this point I hope this game just gets shut down so I don’t find myself wandering back hoping that things will change and be better. You really dug the grave on this one GG PL!

Stop these Guild Events and think of something else.... smh
    I gotta agree with this guy. These guild events are NOT helping the game at all. I just want equal access to the vendor and gold farming stage for everyone so that there will be no drama or need to pay to be ahead in these guild events. It's creating so much problems such as try hard guilds that force players to grind their butts off just to try and snag the vendor for themselves. That is no way to make people play a game. You don't control them by forcing them to spend so much time and money on a game. Just make things equally available to everyone, Cinco. Have a heart even though this game is dying and you're trying your best to get money out of it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Its not even that this caters to plat purchasers. Its dividing the community. We should go back to FFA events or a COMMUNITY event and not divide the community by putting guilds and people against eachother. PC opened their doors for EVERYONE last guild event and now get screwed over by the same people that openly thanked them on forums and even talked about "we came together as a community". They decided to turn around and screw the WHOLE ENTIRE community and locking their doors and not letting anyone in. Several members have also stated they will charge ridiculous prices on items that they use plat to craft tradable just because they dont like one person. This does the community no deal of good.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Love how cinco is trying to bring the game back from being completely dead and all you guys have to say is negative things, be grateful we are at least getting updates and events

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk