Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 5/23/18 | PREVIEW | Crate Key Sale | Expansion Sneak Peek | New Game Alpha

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Ok, here are my thoughts:

1) I’m not crazy about having to scroll to see someone’s stats. The kills/deaths stats are the most important ones when I’m looking at someone’s stats. It tells me how long they have been playing and if they are a good player or not. It would however be nice to see how many APs they have as well.

2) As far as gear stats, only Health, Mana, Armor, Dodge, Crit, Damage, and DPS are important. The other stats such as Str, Dex, Int, and Bonus Dmg do not affect gameplay and are only used to determine the stats previously listed. While I think a player should be able to see all of these stats for their own character, there is no need to see these secondary stats for other players, so they can be left off that screen.

3) As for future APs, I agree that the same old Elite APs that we have already done are getting tired, so it does not serve any purpose to continue to expand those to higher numbers. I certainly do not mind the “grind” type of APs, but please do something new.

4) A great idea for new “grind” type of APs is something that involves a quest line. For example, back in the level 46 cap we had the crafting of the Glintstone set. I think that turned out badly because the gear just wasn’t very good and most felt the price was not worth the effort. However, if the gear was indeed the best in the game by a clear margin, then I think a grind to obtain that gear would be a great idea. Keep in mind that “best in the game” would also need to apply to PvP as well, not only PvE, because realistically once you have already obtained the hard to get gear, you are likely mostly done with PvE for that season.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post: