Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Guild Event II - 3-Tiers, Top-10's...time and ending date?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

I agree. The top three guilds should receive the 'generous' Gold Tier farming zone. The economy could use the gold badly.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dolloway For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Even though top 10 from each guild isnt getting a special reward i feel they should at least be announced on forums for their guild for bragging rights and such.

ELITE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    I agree. The top three guilds should receive the 'generous' Gold Tier farming zone. The economy could use the gold badly.
    Yes, that way the winning guild can actually make some real hefty profits from the gear purchased via the prize vendor. Otherwise good luck lol. It should stay as it is right now. No changes.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Draebatad For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Yes I agree it should stay the way it is to late to change y'all deserve it , you guys worked really hard for it so enjoy it <3

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to savagehottiee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    Yes, that way the winning guild can actually make some real hefty profits from the gear purchased via the prize vendor. Otherwise good luck lol. It should stay as it is right now. No changes.
    I would love to see new vanities on high price rather than low price. It’s a competition so I think guild who win the event should keep new vanities on high value. High price will make it more exclusive and show their hard work to win the event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Yogaa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I find it interesting with players that are complaining about the event. Especially the same players that requested me to be in their own private plat groups. I rejected Reborn and another group because they wouldn’t accept a friend of mine before the event because he didn’t have plat. He went to GM of Reborn and got rejected. How does l105 with full elites set get rejected into the guild?

I believe it’s too late to complain. Players shouldn’t use this thread to make negative comment about event 2. Thread was for time and date event ends. Pls create another thread with “suggestion on Event 3”.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jensmage For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

Haha I just love when people don’t read. Already explained how more gold in game does not equal true extra profit for selling vanities, as EVERYTHING is valued more. No worries, one day you fellas will take economics, should you choose to pursue an education. The suggestion really was to help out the majority. Regardless of maps available to 2nd and 3rd place, those that want to make a bunch of gold off this event will do so. I myself will not be buying bulk vanities for profit, but I will definitely be taking advantage of the gold farming map, it is quite nice. Seeing all this attention being given toward me and my guild really makes me smile, I never knew so many people had such a profound obsession of us!

Cinco, might wanna lock this thread up. As much as I like seeing people overreact over a game, the intentions for this thread were nothing of the sort. If any of you would like to continue this fascinating discussion, my inbox on this forum should be open. Alternatively, you can always make a provocative thread elsewhere on this forums of which I am sure will not be locked within a day of its creation. Now that the event is over, I will just say this: you all played good, we just played better. Hopefully future events will implement a system where there is not a handful of winners, and every guild can win a vendor/prize if a certain point amount is reached. At the end of the day, this is just a game so please don’t take everything so seriously. I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, if some of you took schooling as serious as you take this game you wouldn’t ever be arguing on here because you’d have the assets to purchase STS entirely and change the game to however you desire.
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyzther View Post
    Haha I just love when people don’t read. Already explained how more gold in game does not equal true extra profit for selling vanities, as EVERYTHING is valued more. No worries, one day you fellas will take economics, should you choose to pursue an education. The suggestion really was to help out the majority. Regardless of maps available to 2nd and 3rd place, those that want to make a bunch of gold off this event will do so. I myself will not be buying bulk vanities for profit, but I will definitely be taking advantage of the gold farming map, it is quite nice. Seeing all this attention being given toward me and my guild really makes me smile, I never knew so many people had such a profound obsession of us!

Cinco, might wanna lock this thread up. As much as I like seeing people overreact over a game, the intentions for this thread were nothing of the sort. If any of you would like to continue this fascinating discussion, my inbox on this forum should be open. Alternatively, you can always make a provocative thread elsewhere on this forums of which I am sure will not be locked within a day of its creation. Now that the event is over, I will just say this: you all played good, we just played better. Hopefully future events will implement a system where there is not a handful of winners, and every guild can win a vendor/prize if a certain point amount is reached. At the end of the day, this is just a game so please don’t take everything so seriously. I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, if some of you took schooling as serious as you take this game you wouldn’t ever be arguing on here because you’d have the assets to purchase STS entirely and change the game to however you desire.
    No one is obsessed with ur guild maybe in your head. But like I said congrats enjoy your wins great job u guys and gals did

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

just want to take the time to thank cinco for the events and updates keeps the drive to play the game alive i was fortunate enough to drop white light helm any chance u could preview the full set or will these drops stay in the game?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Buyinesb For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Name:  IMG-20180528-WA0005~01.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  55.1 KB

I don't know what to say and calm you down, all i can say is i feel sexy.
    Last edited by Cinco; 05-28-2018 at 09:43 AM.

Git – Ssneakykills

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bglir For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Regardless i think it was nice of Event hunters to offer giving us same gold farming map. Even though it didnt happen but its the thought that counts
    P.S. Make White Lightning armor and shield look cooler

ELITE

19. The Following User Says Thank You to 3pc For This Useful Post:

20.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #32
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Thanks to all who participated and congratulations to the winners!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: