Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Mantle of Humania

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
    Your brilliant idea was suggested to Cinco for his pvp guild event, as one of the rewards.

A vendor gold purchase of recoloured mantels to match the white dragon set and blue angel set, and plat to craft in order to stash and trade.
    Thank you so much!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Blue mantle sounds like a great idea at the beginning but it is not at the end. It’s like the white dragon set. People were super excited about it at the beginning and now it’s rarely used and sold most of the time.

The new white dragon and blue angel sets look great. A lot of effort and details were spent on designing those vanities. Wear those instead.

I recommend you to use the blue angel helm. It looks like a blue mantle. Good thing forum permit players to submit ideas and suggestions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

I am all about recolored mantles but id say we need to slow down a bit on recoloring vanitys and just wait for cinco to introduce some more new vanitys. Like blue angel some people dont like it but i find it to be very cool. Id love more creative vanitys such as that thrown in the pool for the future updates to come.

ELITE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 3pc View Post
    I am all about recolored mantles but id say we need to slow down a bit on recoloring vanitys and just wait for cinco to introduce some more new vanitys. Like blue angel some people dont like it but i find it to be very cool. Id love more creative vanitys such as that thrown in the pool for the future updates to come.
    People have their own opinions but it’s not like I’m asking much. Only one thing was recolored, blue angel is a big difference from the 75 sets. Mostly everyone agrees with me, it’s a great idea. Everyone loves the mantle and I feel like instead of the richest people hoarding them, we get the chance.

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #65
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,177 Posts

Ah! I see. A 'Blue Mantle.'
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Ah! I see. A 'Blue Mantle.'
    Make it happen please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

3pc sounds about right on this. We would like to see new additional vanities that matches l105 theme Mad Mage. Maybe a new pet that will help people level at “A Bow In The Blue”. Crafting and buying pets do help with the game

If leveling was much easier, players will level all their classes. When a player level all their classes, they will require sets. With sets, they require enchanting.

Kind of tired asking players Maxx Run 2/5 the entire day. A pet with more stats to permit players to solo.
    Last edited by Jensmage; 06-21-2018 at 10:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jensmage View Post
    3pc sounds about right on this. We would like to see new additional vanities that matches l105 theme Mad Mage. Maybe a new pet that will help people level at “A Bow In The Blue”. Crafting and buying pets do help with the game

If leveling was much easier, players will level all their classes. When a player level all their classes, they will require sets. With sets, they require enchanting.

Kind of tired asking players Maxx Run 2/5 the entire day. A pet with more stats to permit players to solo.
    I agree with you both. New vanities before recoloring old ones. The recolored old vanities should be a very rare treat, far outnumbered by amazing new vanities.

As for stat pets that work in the myx maze campaign, I suggest once again that latko be used at the beast master to craft a dev or psyko pet into a dev+ or psyko+ pet with modest buffs to the stats of the newly evolved pets. So far latko is the only stat pet not used to craft and this would be a sensible way to both use latko and get a stat pet that works in the new campaign. We're pretty far along in this cap so the timing seems ripe for such a change.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Big thanks to sts for making this happen!