Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What I've witnessed

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Default What I've witnessed

I've been playing this game for years... I've seen alot, but recently I'm so confused about what i see i don't know what to think.

Developers seem to want to keep the game alive, and give updates. But all the updates are becoming more and more plat based updates. Platinum is a good thing, we want the community spending lots of it, it keeps the game up and running. But recently it's a fine line to walk about what players to keep "content" and buying platinum.

On one hand, we have a handful of players that spend a ton of platinum, then a ton of players that spend a handful of platinum.

Unfortunately it seems the handful of players that spend a ton of platinum, want to use that advantage to control the market of a ton of people that spend a handful of platinum. So what happens if a ton of players that spend a handful of platinum leave because they don't see it as fair, will the handful of players that spend a ton of platinum even stick around after their isn't a market to control?

Seeing how I've had yet another set changed, for the 3rd time, (magor, intex) nearly right after i paid for it, and didn't even get use of my purchase, i definitely won't be buying anymore platinum for the foreseeable future, and the company has gotten way over $1k USD from me so that's a pretty good paying customers lost.

Now i get to see some of the most toxic people in pl control the market on these vanities? I highly suggest watching the trades of these players, to make sure they are not trying to sell these items on the blackmarket, it's kinda what a couple of them are known for.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jilsponie For This Useful Post: