Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Extend the Gold Farming Event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    To those against extending the gold event for said reasons — I am not an avid farmer (really, an hour of farming is a lot for this guy) and even I am exhausted of running the gold map from the weekend. I can only imagine how others in EH would feel haha
    Oh poor EH, what ever will they do!?!?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Congeniality For This Useful Post:

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Congeniality View Post
    Oh poor EH, what ever will they do!?!?
    Ha ha yeah yeah ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Honestly speaking, I wouldn't mind if this great FREE gold event had a longer timer as well, though I feel it should be accompanied by a new event where everyone's participation matters & it feels better earned, not combined with the event where people are angry about not winning due to unfair event rules.

Onebigsmurfmello

Don’t extend the gold event. In 2 days most of the people have farmed 5m+ some even more. This has made the market go back to getting back to normal. Another day or two would cause unnecessary inflation of the market.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingzila View Post
    Honestly speaking, I wouldn't mind if this great FREE gold event had a longer timer as well, though I feel it should be accompanied by a new event where everyone's participation matters & it feels better earned, not combined with the event where people are angry about not winning due to unfair event rules.
    Please explain how the event was unfair...event hunters had 24 members while reborn, pc, and infinitum merged to try and beat us. Those were the top 3 guilds on leaderboards? Again how was it unfair?

Either way thanks for realizing the community would love for this event to be extended
    Last edited by Idevour; 05-29-2018 at 05:55 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Idevour View Post
    Please explain how the event was unfair...event hunters had 24 members while reborn, pc, and infinitum merged to try and beat us. Those were the top 3 guilds on leaderboards? Again how was it unfair?

Either way thanks for realizing the community would love for this event to be extended
    A nice extension so people can farm more gold and event hunters can price gouge them even more. A blind fool could figure out your motivation

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to plpr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Austin getting heated lelelel. No reply from @Cinco yet rip..

ELITE

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plpr View Post
    A nice extension so people can farm more gold and event hunters can price gouge them even more. A blind fool could figure out your motivation

I am not going to sell a single vanity i can promise that, so now what is my motive?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

"Lol how is this event unfair?" How bought we start with the dumbest rule made yet, that only 10 ppl matter out of guilds of 2000-3000 players? How the hell do you call and event a "guild event" when only 10 damn ppl's score's matter???

Thats straight up promoting players to share accs or spend buco amounts of plat to win over those with little to no plat so that there score's matter, thats not even a guild event anymore. How we got from open guild events that include all guild members working together to meet a goal, to, "only 10 ppl matter from your whole guild for this event, so i hope you got 10 ppl with a lot of times on there hands & plat to farm areas for endless amounts of time to win the event for the rest you ppl, good luck;>"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

"Lol how is this event unfair?" How bought we start with the dumbest rule made yet, that only 10 ppl matter out of guilds of 2000-3000 players? How the hell do you call and event a "guild event" when only 10 damn ppl's score's matter???

Thats straight up promoting players to share accs or spend buco amounts of plat to win over those with little to no plat so that there score's matter, thats not even a guild event anymore. How we got from open guild events that include all guild members working together to meet a goal, to, "only 10 ppl matter from your whole guild for this event, so i hope you got 10 ppl with a lot of times on there hands & plat to farm areas for endless amounts of time to win the event for the rest you ppl, good luck;>"
    Unfortunately this is 100% true and it's too bad cincos good intentions were infected with greed I am truly disgusted.

Last edited by plpr; 05-29-2018 at 08:43 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

You know the reason why the event got changed like this right? It was a full guild event BUT 2 people (drae and mine agk) complained about that event saying how it was unfair. Cant please everyone i guess, and they complained about this hmmm?

I bet if you guys spent as much time farming points as you guys do complaining you woukd have wiped the floor with us. Too bad we were farming points while you guys all complained on forums or in guild chats
    Last edited by Idevour; 05-29-2018 at 08:51 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

One bad apple spoils the whole bunch.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

I've farmed 35m gold. I myself am satisfied. Many of my guildies are also burned out with these maps after 2 days, so even if there was a third day I don't think many of us would be farming anymore. So yeah I changed my mind; I'd rather there not be a third day.

JUST KIDDING BOYS. Cinco my man, add one more day of gold farming! Heck, add another week, or even a month! We NEED some massive gold brought into the game so we can take even MORE advantage of everyone and sell our blue angel sets and white dragon shields for even higher!!
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Xyzther For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

We need 1 or 2 days because Players can't sell there items vecause everyone is still poor......

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyzther View Post
    I've farmed 35m gold. I myself am satisfied. Many of my guildies are also burned out with these maps after 2 days, so even if there was a third day I don't think many of us would be farming anymore. So yeah I changed my mind; I'd rather there not be a third day.

JUST KIDDING BOYS. Cinco my man, add one more day of gold farming! Heck, add another week, or even a month! We NEED some massive gold brought into the game so we can take even MORE advantage of everyone and sell our blue angel sets and white dragon shields for even higher!!
    Yes. We are selling for one billion gajillion gold. And not a gold piece less.

Let's make this a year-long gold farming event so that all players have enough to buy our Blue Angel sets and White Dragon Shields! Price gouging is what we do best!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Don’t extend anything the greedy just want your money and that’s all, they don’t give a crap about our PL community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Ehhhhh ok?
    Quote Originally Posted by xIVxNEMESISxVIx View Post
    Don’t extend anything the greedy just want your money and that’s all, they don’t give a crap about our PL community.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xzLegendszx View Post
    Ehhhhh ok?

Talking about EH all they want is your money

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

im down for what ever

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xIVxNEMESISxVIx View Post
    Talking about EH all they want is your money

You know what so true all i want is your money so let me drop a few hundred dollars on this game so i can get some virtual gold