Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 5v5 CTF SUMMER BASH TOURNAMENT (Lv. 105)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

How about this. Y’all have more “family obligations” tomorrow aswell. But are all off work 8-10pm est. how about a maybe for tomorrow as well. Talk to your guys tomorrow and see if the 1 busy teammate just so happens to get a spare 30minutes tomorrow between 8-10. And then let us know again , cause all my guys are willing to drop what they’re doing tomorrow night to play. Thanks let us know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iamxmayhem View Post
    How about this. Y’all have more “family obligations” tomorrow aswell. But are all off work 8-10pm est. how about a maybe for tomorrow as well. Talk to your guys tomorrow and see if the 1 busy teammate just so happens to get a spare 30minutes tomorrow between 8-10. And then let us know again , cause all my guys are willing to drop what they’re doing tomorrow night to play. Thanks let us know.
    One teamate has to be in bed early tomorrow. Wednesday is off the table aswell. Thursday and friday still have yet to be discussed. Friday seems best for both our teams since it seems you guys are available all day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    One teamate has to be in bed early tomorrow. Wednesday is off the table aswell. Thursday and friday still have yet to be discussed. Friday seems best for both our teams since it seems you guys are available all day.
    As stated, it may have to be changed. One of my teammates are moving, and ones house is under renovation, so his WiFi is cut out sometimes. Tbh tomorrow or Wednesday would be best on our end. The things my teammates are doing aren’t little things, these things take up a lot of time and can come up at random points to where they can’t play at a certain time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Shouldn’t be a problem for your one teammate to play at 8pm tomorrow? He can be in bed by 8:30-9:00 pm. That’s still early and he can get plenty of sleep. I also will be losing sleep over this, considering our availability is 8-10pm and I usually go to sleep at 9 and have to wake up at 4am.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Are we really gonna let one persons “needing sleep” early post pone us yet again? To a possible dq determining who moves forward again. Let’s just get this thing over with tomorrow . 8 pm eastern would be perfect. Tell that one teammate to sacrifice 30 minutes of his time to get this thing over with. Or else it’ll be the same thing again. Begging for even another extension. If he’s a loyal member of your team and really wants a win , he’ll sacrifice 30 minutes. I get plenty of 4-5 hr nights of sleep. Let’s do this tomorrow 8pm est.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Match is scheduled! Wednesday, Aug 8th. 8-10pm Est time! Best of luck! See ya soon!Name:  Screenshot_20180806-223203-600x337.png
Views: 242
Size:  133.2 KB

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Wait wait wait wait. YOU WENT TO HOOK PRIVATELY At 10 pm. (Tonight) on a night that YOU SAID YALL COULD NOT PLAY, and tried to get us all on to play TONIGHT. After swift and smoke went to bed. And then secretly talked hook into agreeing to playing Wednesday? Without him consulting with us first ? LOL. And even screen shotted it! YALL SAID WEDNESDAY WAS OUT OF THE QUESTION 100%, don’t TRICK, my teammate into agreeing to a date that y’all said was an ABSOLUTE no go. He did not consult with us until now. I MYSELF, schedule plans for Wednesday being that y’all SAID ABSOLUTELY NO to Wednesday , yesterday. Would you like a screen shot too?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Iamxmayhem For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

@Iamxmayhem / Team Apex.

Please take a minute to read into what's actually going on. Two captains speaking to each other regarding scheduling. Nothing more. Don't take it all so personally as if there's some grand scheme underneath it all. Both Hook and I are and have been trying to work out times for us to play before and since our missing teammate has returned. He has told me that the 8-10pm Est time window works for his team as it also works for us. He also told me that team Apex is usually ready daily between these hours. No one is tricking anyone into some binding agreement.. this was a mutual agreement between two captains. Cut Hook some slack.. he is your team's captain and it's not like he's kept you all out of the information loop and not telling you giys that the 8-10pm est hours work for you guys. We are simply trying to settle and work out a day to play. He has kept you informed of scheduling matters; it's not like he's completely disregarding your team's mutual concensus... You all have been told of the times to play. We just wanted to settle on a day and now we have. We've made the time to play.

If there's really an issue with playing at those hours on Wednesday, please tell your team Captain, who would then tell me so that we could better coordinate hours of play. There's no need to be so aggressive and or defensive on the matter.. Trust me, both Hook and I know it as relief that we can settle on a day and hours to play. Why prolong things? Why exert such energy? T

hese are Captain's doing their jobs. Cut us a break and understand that the last thing we want, are to see our teams sink into unnecessary stress and never get a date and hour set to play. We schedule, that's what we're supposed to do. No trickery, nothing up a sleeve, no toxicity or hostility. We're just doing what we have to do or else we'll just prolong things till who knows when....

Thank you for your understanding.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Holyfuryzz For This Useful Post:

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Deadline for this round will be through this Sunday.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Holyfuryzz View Post
    @Iamxmayhem / Team Apex.

Please take a minute to read into what's actually going on. Two captains speaking to each other regarding scheduling. Nothing more. Don't take it all so personally as if there's some grand scheme underneath it all. Both Hook and I are and have been trying to work out times for us to play before and since our missing teammate has returned. He has told me that the 8-10pm Est time window works for his team as it also works for us. He also told me that team Apex is usually ready daily between these hours. No one is tricking anyone into some binding agreement.. this was a mutual agreement between two captains. Cut Hook some slack.. he is your team's captain and it's not like he's kept you all out of the information loop and not telling you giys that the 8-10pm est hours work for you guys. We are simply trying to settle and work out a day to play. He has kept you informed of scheduling matters; it's not like he's completely disregarding your team's mutual concensus... You all have been told of the times to play. We just wanted to settle on a day and now we have. We've made the time to play.

If there's really an issue with playing at those hours on Wednesday, please tell your team Captain, who would then tell me so that we could better coordinate hours of play. There's no need to be so aggressive and or defensive on the matter.. Trust me, both Hook and I know it as relief that we can settle on a day and hours to play. Why prolong things? Why exert such energy? T

hese are Captain's doing their jobs. Cut us a break and understand that the last thing we want, are to see our teams sink into unnecessary stress and never get a date and hour set to play. We schedule, that's what we're supposed to do. No trickery, nothing up a sleeve, no toxicity or hostility. We're just doing what we have to do or else we'll just prolong things till who knows when....

Thank you for your understanding.
    It is sort of my fault, I agreed without asking, because I figured everyone since everyone was free Wednesday, it shouldn’t be a problem. But on the other hand, members of your team did say it was a 100% no for Wednesday, and that is the last thing my team heard about that day, so they made plans to work overtime that day. With that being said, I’ll let you know if we run into complications for Wednesday.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Holyfuryzz,

The time that works best for my team is 8:30 PM EST time tomorrow.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

Gl, hope you guys can finally get in this match
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyzther View Post
    Gl, hope you guys can finally get in this match
    Thanks bud, it’s gonna happen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Absolize View Post
    It is sort of my fault, I agreed without asking, because I figured everyone since everyone was free Wednesday, it shouldn’t be a problem. But on the other hand, members of your team did say it was a 100% no for Wednesday, and that is the last thing my team heard about that day, so they made plans to work overtime that day. With that being said, I’ll let you know if we run into complications for Wednesday.
    Ah. And here comes life's irony.. 3 of our teammates have decided on calling out of work to make Wednesday work. If there are truly any complications for Wednesday with you or your team, please be sure to let us know by 8-9pm Est tonight so that we can work out other arrangements and my teammates don't miss out on a day of their work that they'd have to then make up later in the week.

As for the hour, can we meet in the middle at 9pm Est time? Would work out nicely for both teams I'd say.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

LOl. So 3 people called into work tomorrow to make this match happen? But one needed sleep tonight . Good one , see you guys tomorrow at 9 on the dot !

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iamxmayhem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Holyfuryzz View Post
    Ah. And here comes life's irony.. 3 of our teammates have decided on calling out of work to make Wednesday work. If there are truly any complications for Wednesday with you or your team, please be sure to let us know by 8-9pm Est tonight so that we can work out other arrangements and my teammates don't miss out on a day of their work that they'd have to then make up later in the week.

As for the hour, can we meet in the middle at 9pm Est time? Would work out nicely for both teams I'd say.
    Sure, 9pm EST tomorrow it is.

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Received an incredibly generous donation of 5mill from Jilsponie!

Also received a 25k donation from bestburdy (every bit counts).

Thanks guys!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Posting on behlaf of Resto II

We were available from 7-10 est monday-thursday. Times that Resto I was unable to play

Over this 2 week period that equals 24 hours that we were able to have played.

I would like to ask for 1 more week extension so we can get a match in.

Unless we can get 1 in this saturday.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Posting on behalf of Resto I.

We were available 2pm-6pm est as well as 11pm-2am est on Monday-Friday the first week as well as 2pm-6pm est and 12am-2am est during the second week. Times that Resto II were unable to play. We also agreed to have a match last weekend on Sunday at 12am est but Sniper never showed. 9/10 people agreed to that match, except Sniper who never bothered to message us back from 5pm est on until 4pm the NEXT day. He said he was 'way asleep' by this time (by 5pm he was asleep and couldn't let any of us know?).

I requested for him to sacrifice some of his sleep time for us so that we could get this match in because 9/10 people kept agreeing on a night time to play but Sniper ignored my messages and has not been communicating with any of us on Resto I, only Resto II. Resto II has shown be screenshots of what Sniper has said and he stated that he will not change his schedule for a 'dumb tourney' and told us we could all sacrifice for him instead. He also stated that if his team were to be disqualified, he would message Cinco and try to withdraw shields for everyone, which I found entirely rude. Ghost has worked on this tournament for two months straight and Sniper wants to sabotage it because he might receive a disqualification for his blatant lack of effort or care for this tournament. Even Idevour/Idesolate, Iiroseii, and Lonebrute have acknowledged and agreed that Sniper has shown a lack of care and effort towards this tournament and have all wanted to remove him from their team.

We have also tried to accommodate Resto II by sacrificing time out of our schedules to play whenever they want this weekend, whether it's the early afternoon, mid-afternoon/early evening, or late evening. However, once again, Resto II is unable to play this weekend according to Team Captain Lonebrute. He has acknowledged that Sniper, Idesolate, and his availabile times all conflict with one another. Therefore, Resto II cannot even get all five of their team members online together anytime this weekend at all. Meanwhile, as stated previously, my team, Resto I, has proposed about half a dozen times between the beginning of the afternoon to midnight and none of these times work for Resto II. They are completely unable to get all five members on at once during the times of 12pm est-12am est on Saturday or Sunday. I would also like to state for the record that all ten members involved in this match have USA time zones. Six of these players have est, two central, and two pst, so the maximum time difference is only three hours.

Team Captain Lonebrute has privately agreed to a disqualification should his team not find time to play this weekend and according to him, it doesn't look like they will have time. He has also acknowledged that any case made against Resto I for being unfair holds no water at all and agrees that his team is in a position to be disqualified.

I would also briefly like to mention that I tried four days in a row to schedule a match with Lonebrute during the first week but he provided me with no answers and continued to state that he was checking for the availability for his team, so Idevour/Idesolate stating that Resto I knew that Resto II was available to play during those hours the first week of scheduling is entirely false. We did not make a group chat until last Friday or Saturday and this is when scheduling talks finally ramped up since Lonebrute couldn't coordinate very well with his teammates in order to provide us with a schedule of when his team was available.

Lastly, I do not want an extension for this tournament any longer. This round has gone on for almost two weeks and this tournament is almost two months old. I want to finish this tournament as fast as possible because I go away on vacation next week and I believe this tournament can wrap up as early as this weekend if everything falls into place. From what Ghost has said for the past month, this tournament should wrap up between August 1 and August 15. If it were to go any longer than that, Ghost would not be keeping his word.

I have plenty of screenshots from Lonebrute, Sniper, Idesolate, and Iiroseii if you want to deny any of what I have stated.

As far as I see it based on your schedules, the only way we can play this weekend is for Sniper to actually sacrifice some of his time for his beauty sleep and do right by his teammates by actually making an effort for this tournament and getting up for 30 mins or less to play the match. Either get in the match this weekend and make Sniper actually put in effort for once by staying up a little past his bedtime or taking a nap, getting up and playing the match for 30 mins or less and then going back to bed, or take the disqualification that you rightly deserve, as acknowledged by your Team Captain Lonebrute. I am sick of trying to jump through hoops to accommodate Sniper when he doesn't care about this tournament at all and won't do the same for our team by sacrificing 30 minutes of his sleep.