Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 5v5 CTF SUMMER BASH TOURNAMENT (Lv. 105)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Idevour View Post
    Can we all get along and agree to this bracket change if Resto II still fights resto I IF we win our match?

This is supposed to be fun.
    Nope, brackets shouldnt be changed PERIOD. No changes like this should be made.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    Nope, brackets shouldnt be changed PERIOD. No changes like this should be made.
    Would you feel the same way if he decided your team should be the one that is disqualified?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Would you feel the same way if he decided your team should be the one that is disqualified?
    Exactly why would we be DQ? We havent broken rules and have been nothing but open to playing our match. We told our available time before the negotiation even took place.

Ghost took his "proposal" and FORCED it on everyone without EVERY OTHER TEAM AGREEING TO IT. Thats called abusing authority.

Any changes made right now will only ruin the legitimacy of this tourney. Not to mention even if our team was DQ, it would still cause future problems for matches being played with family or betrayed due to extreme time zone differences.

I wonder if youre one advocating to DQ teams or people that dont approve of having to conform to a "proposal" that WASNT AGREED ON BY EVERY REMAINING TEAM
    Last edited by Mine AGK; 07-23-2018 at 11:54 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Lol I’m confused . Was that a threat to reborn?? Wow this is getting more and more confusing yet interesting .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

I've been watching closely and seen all the chatter and screen shots between teams Reborn and Family, and Reborn has definitely put in the effort to get a time nailed down. It doesn't help that the opposing team has people in as nearly as many time zones spread out across the globe as they have members on their team - changing team assignments won't necessarily help that team. They also got a free ride to round 2 and haven't put any real effort into playing this tourney yet, while Reborn has put in the effort, time and sacrifice to get a match in, and won a match against their round 1 opponent, one of the many Restoration teams. I believe team Family therefore should be a little more flexible to whomever they end up fighting - if they end up fighting, because it will be a sacrifice to anyone on their team, regardless of who and when they fight, to play a match based on the disparity of their time zones.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Draebatad For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    I've been watching closely and seen all the chatter and screen shots between teams Reborn and Family, and Reborn has definitely put in the effort to get a time nailed down. It doesn't help that the opposing team has people in as nearly as many time zones spread out across the globe as they have members on their team - changing team assignments won't necessarily help that team. They also got a free ride to round 2 and haven't put any real effort into playing this tourney yet, while Reborn has put in the effort, time and sacrifice to get a match in, and won a match against their round 1 opponent, one of the many Restoration teams. I believe team Family therefore should be a little more flexible to whomever they end up fighting - if they end up fighting, because it will be a sacrifice to anyone on their team, regardless of who and when they fight, to play a match based on the disparity of their time zones.
    Ive said that so many times as family has yet to play a match. Our team sacrificed to teamaates to play at 2am when 1 had to be at work in the morning. The time zones effect way too much even if they continue to the next round.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

You guys are both ridiculous like i dont even know what else to say. You guys are out here acting like children calm down.
    And from what i can see family has given you guys times that they can pkay but you guys are unwilling to play at there times, so why should they get the DQ?
    Also we got matched against terrible time zones 2 times so don't act like we don't know what it is like.
    We played one of our matches and we were all 10 in the game lobby for the 2nd match BUT they refused to play the match.

How can i threaten to dq reborn? I dont see my name as the tourney host unless i am not aware of me getting promoted to host.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Team Family just needs to put some effort into getting their match in, at any cost, and as soon as possible. Reborn is ready 7pm - 1am STS time - just confirm with Holy on a specific day, any day, and it's a deal.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

As captain of Team Family , and from reading all the aggressive nature of comments on forum's.

I will discuss a date and time suited to my team with an opponent most accommodating and fair. We just want to play and have fun.

Thank you, Ghost for being a most gracious and fair host. I appolgise for all the headaches caused by all this.

We are currently in discussion with organising matches with other teams. And will definitely complete the next round with the team most friendly and accommodating with us.

Git – Ssneakykills

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

In all honesty and maturity . How about letting them play the seperate teams for their matches . And advance from the same bracket they were originally in. Boom everyone’s happy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bglir View Post
    As captain of Team Family , and from reading all the aggressive nature of comments on forum's.

I will discuss a date and time suited to my team with an opponent most accommodating and fair. We just want to play and have fun.

Thank you, Ghost for being a most gracious and fair host. I appolgise for all the headaches caused by all this.

We are currently in discussion with organising matches with other teams. And will definitely complete the next round with the team most friendly and accommodating with us.
    Not everyone has agreed to a rule change. This is why we still are scheduling with your team and no one elses.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    Not everyone has agreed to a rule change. This is why we still are scheduling with your team and no one elses.
    Ridiculous, just play a match and if you win play apex simple as that no need to continue to complain

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Try to have fun instead of arguing please ...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Play whomever y’all want. Just winning teams should have to stick to their brackets and advance from their . Not just freely choose who to play next . Easiest thing to do . Everyone is happy

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iamxmayhem View Post
    Play whomever y’all want. Just winning teams should have to stick to their brackets and advance from their . Not just freely choose who to play next . Easiest thing to do . Everyone is happy
    Thays what i suggested yesterday but AGK is never happy

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

There*, annoying typos

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

And I’m sure he’s fine with that. Playing whomever but still advancing from original bracket .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Why can’t everyone just play their matches in the updated bracket? Everyone’s complaining however from the screenshots, in game activity, you all seem to play, make some sacrifices and play your matches as a team. Instead of 3pm Wine Time, try logging on in that time. I don’t get how such an organized tourney is having trouble getting through rounds. Time Zones or not, 15-20mins isn’t a huge sacrifice in playing. Also when did we start agreeing to, or voting on if we should or should not follow what the tourney host has planned? That’s just more chaos. Sacrifice some minutes and speed up this tourney please.
    Hi, I play PL, hopefully to be active here. Make every moment last, don't waste it.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hawkbby For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

As Team Reborn captain,

I don't find it very fair that team Family can just go ahead and make arrangements with the team that is most "accommodating and friendly." to them. Tournaments aren't all about commodity and friendship; they're about respect, fair game, and competition as well..

We now have to subject to such sudden changes because their team is composed of multiple time zones with substantial time differences therein? How about they stick to the original structure of the bracket and put some effort into getting their match in with us?

All we asked was for them to comply with a 6 hour window of playtime so that we can get our match in. Like I said earlier, their team should be eager to get their first match in and to make some compromises as all first round winning teams have had to do, except for them.

Please take into consideration that this is isn't banter, but instead a request of fairness and effort from their team to maintain the tourney bracket's original order.

Ghost, I do appreciate your efforts in getting this tourney together and trying to shoot some life back into the game. But we can't conform to sudden change. I still request for team family to put more effort into getting a match in with us rather than taking a route that is a quick fix for them. Hypothetically, what would happen if team Family were to make finals.. Which team will have to yet again make sacrifices and compromises to meet their hours of play? They should start making compromises and sacrifices now if they're in it for the long haul as are we.

Sincerely, Holyfuryzzz

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Holyfuryzz For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Reborn feel free to message me on discord if you guys want to try and set up a time and date

Idevour 4632

Betrayed and family will be playing each other so