Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 5v5 CTF SUMMER BASH TOURNAMENT (Lv. 105)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Congeniality View Post
    That was unnecessarily aggressive. I'm sorry for Hook and the rest of his team having to take that kind of backlash for scheduling a match.
    You're mistaken. No aggression on this end. Hook knows already from a few days ago that 1. Ghost will extend if needed, and 2. Reborn is eager to get their match in as soon as their team mate is back from vacation, and that discussions regarding scheduling will take place then and only then. There's no need to keep antagonizing or to expect "flexibility" (ie a 5v4 to happen). Scheduling discussions can be revisited on the evening of the 5th. Thanks.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

lol.. at first he says he isn’t in the tournament . But turns out he is ice, I’m confused at why he wanted this to be a secret.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

And drae. Hook was simply stating that I’ll be at work Sunday. It wasn’t up for discussion. Was just an appeal for a extention of the match to Monday ty ghost.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    You're mistaken. No aggression on this end. Hook knows already from a few days ago that 1. Ghost will extend if needed, and 2. Reborn is eager to get their match in as soon as their team mate is back from vacation, and that discussions regarding scheduling will take place then and only then. There's no need to keep antagonizing or to expect "flexibility" (ie a 5v4 to happen). Scheduling discussions can be revisited on the evening of the 5th. Thanks.
    I didn’t think you was being aggresive, but now I can see you are. I’m just trying to get the match to happen, stop coming at me crazy, considering your team is at fault for us not being able to make the deadline, not ours. I came here trying to get the match done, let’s not start controversy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

There's nothing aggressive about restating facts we already know as of a few days ago. Bringing this all up again before the member is back from vacation, while knowing ghost will extend, was unnecessary at the very least. good luck in your match.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

In our match* I’m confused lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    There's nothing aggressive about restating facts we already know as of a few days ago. Bringing this all up again before the member is back from vacation, while knowing ghost will extend, was unnecessary at the very least. good luck in your match.
    You’re clearly stating in an aggressive manor, I’m just trying to make the deadline.

Good luck in OUR match.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

No controversy. No confusion. As soon as our missing teammate is back. We'll get back to you guys (Team Apex) so we can get that match in as soon as a availability makes it possible.

This match will without a doubt happen sooner or later. It's all a matter of time. The good thing is we've got shared time zones; so the day we get our missing teammate back, we'll let you know, so that you can wrap up any finishing touches on your team, or if ready at that time, we have the match.

This match is for sure happening. There should be no aggression from either team. Aggression is and should be irrelevant when what we all as pvpers truly crave is competition.

Again, it's all a matter of time. I'll definitely keep you guys posted as to when our soonest availability comes up!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Holyfuryzz View Post
    No controversy. No confusion. As soon as our missing teammate is back. We'll get back to you guys (Team Apex) so we can get that match in as soon as a availability makes it possible.

This match will without a doubt happen sooner or later. It's all a matter of time. The good thing is we've got shared time zones; so the day we get our missing teammate back, we'll let you know, so that you can wrap up any finishing touches on your team, or if ready at that time, we have the match.

This match is for sure happening. There should be no aggression from either team. Aggression is and should be irrelevant when what we all as pvpers truly crave is competition.

Again, it's all a matter of time. I'll definitely keep you guys posted as to when our soonest availability comes up!
    I wasn’t being aggresive at all, just was trying to make something happen. But clearly, your teammate felt it was nessasary to come at me in an aggressive manner for whatever reason. But yeah, I’m definitely looking forward to it dude! Your teammate comes back the 5th, so, just let me know about Monday (8/6/18) @8pm EST.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Absolize; 07-31-2018 at 08:19 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

I expect the tournament to wrap up within the next 7-10 days or less based on what I've heard. Goodluck to all those remaining in the tournament!

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    I expect the tournament to wrap up within the next 7-10 days or less based on what I've heard. Goodluck to all those remaining in the tournament!
    If there are any updates to the 2H weapons, I will go ahead and make changes to the tournament if necessary (although I don't suspect it will be an issue in the first place).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    If there are any updates to the 2H weapons, I will go ahead and make changes to the tournament if necessary (although I don't suspect it will be an issue in the first place).
    Should be done before the update is out, shouldn’t be an issue to finish it up in a week max

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Absolize View Post
    Should be done before the update is out, shouldn’t be an issue to finish it up in a week max
    I think history has proven that these matches often take more time than as expected, but we shall see. I sure do hope so!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    I think history has proven that these matches often take more time than as expected, but we shall see. I sure do hope so!
    Yeah, agreed. There’s been enough events/changes that held this tournament up long enough 😂

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Absolize For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Reborn,

Anything regarding our match tomorrow at 8pm EST? Is that cool or?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Absolize View Post
    Yeah well if the deadline is next Sunday (just guessing because that’s what Will has been doing) then we will have to make sure you guys can get it done that night, around 8-9pm EST would suffice.
    Apex, our missing teammate is back and we can get our match in tonight. However we do understand Sundays are days for rest, family, possibly even work.

We can be ready for action tonight at 10pm Eastern time. How's that work out for you guys?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Holyfuryzz View Post
    Apex, our missing teammate is back and we can get our match in tonight. However we do understand Sundays are days for rest, family, possibly even work.

We can be ready for action tonight at 10pm Eastern time. How's that work out for you guys?
    Unfortunately, that will not work for us. One of my teammates are at work until 7am, but we are all available 8-9pm EST on Monday if you guys can?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

As I’ve stated plenty of times , I work EMS, I can play at work (with lag) but the lag doesn’t worry me. If I get a 911 call, it’s game over. Plus the original discussion as stated by your teammate “drae” aka “ice”, we’d discuss a match time when your player returned. Asking for 10 pm last minute today is a no go from us. Monday is a more suitable option. 8-10pm , which ever time between 8-10 suits you best .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iamxmayhem View Post
    As I’ve stated plenty of times , I work EMS, I can play at work (with lag) but the lag doesn’t worry me. If I get a 911 call, it’s game over. Plus the original discussion as stated by your teammate “drae” aka “ice”, we’d discuss a match time when your player returned. Asking for 10 pm last minute today is a no go from us. Monday is a more suitable option. 8-10pm , which ever time between 8-10 suits you best .
    Not once did you mention you were an EMS to any of my teamates. Dont forget, your team was the first to suggest sunday because of the deadline. Ghost is more then willing to add extension. We cant do tomorrow or even tuesday. One teamate works 1 job in the morning and then family obligations in the evening on monday. Tuesday one of our teamates has to sleep early due to having to be up early. We are more then happy to ask for an extension from ghost. Trust me when i say, our whole team is eager to grt our match in. Just slight complicatioms is the issue right now.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Plenty of times on this very forum thread. And ghost previously agreed to an extension FYI. If you back track a page or two. And I’m sure you are very eager . As are we, being that we are posting several different dates opposed to the very few y’all are appealing to. And no one agreed to sunday. Your members argued stating we’d discuss a match after the 5th stated by drae himself. The “suggestion” for Sunday was a maybe according to y’all for the return of your teammate. And like I said we are free anywhere from 7-11pm tomorrow . If that will not work, nor Tuesday . Then Wednesday is also an option. And I wake up at 4-5 am 4/7 days of the week for a 24 hour shift and I sacrifice 30 minutes of my time for a match easily 8-10