Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 5v5 CTF SUMMER BASH TOURNAMENT (Lv. 105)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Restore 1 has been fully available when Restore 2 isn’t. Similarly, Restore 2 is available when Restore 1 isn’t. Both have been unavailable for work related obligations. So both teams have been equally responsible.

I understand there’s a sense of urgency. But I believe it’s a commonality among both teams that we need to get this tournament done. With an extension, I believe there is enough time to finish both semis and finals within a week.

My suggestion: It seems like Apex and Reborn will get their match in. Whoever wins between Apex and Reborn, Restore 1 and 2 will both attempt to schedule with them. In the case an extension happens for semis, the finals will already be settled (in terms of time of the match), so we have a little bit of a reserve to go into next week a bit for scheduling for our own match.

I have been hard at work communicating with both my team and others and am doing my best to work things out and I can say the same for Restore 1.
    Last edited by IiRose; 08-08-2018 at 05:30 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

In the end, one of the resto teams will win. prove me wrong otherwise.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Good game, Reborn. Hope to see you guys in the next tournament whenever it may be!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Absolize View Post
    Good game, Reborn. Hope to see you guys in the next tournament whenever it may be!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good Game; best of luck in the future.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Holyfuryzz View Post
    Good Game; best of luck in the future.
    You too! We had fun

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Nice game guys, Apex advances to the finals!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Restoration II,

Currently, our availability to get the match done would be Saturday (today) and Tuesday 8-10pm EST time. If neither of these days work for you all, we can try something else.

Also, just to be 100% certain I would like a screen shot of the game so there’s no confusion on who were versing, and just to follow procedure as always.

Thanks
    Last edited by Absolize; 08-11-2018 at 12:56 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Absolize View Post
    Restoration II,

Currently, our availability to get the match done would be Saturday (today) and Tuesday 8-10pm EST time. If neither of these days work for you all, we can try something else.

Also, just to be 100% certain I would like a screen shot of the game so there’s no confusion on who were versing, and just to follow procedure as always.

Thanks
    I’ll get back to you. I’m in the process of making a post, and it needs to be approved by a moderator it seems.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nihiliste View Post
    I’ll get back to you. I’m in the process of making a post, and it needs to be approved by a moderator it seems.
    Okay sounds good!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I seem to be a bit confused here, you’re currently making a post? Since when does a ss need to be approved ? Lol. Oh boy

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Tbh you are suppose to immediately post a ss of your win? I’m unsure of what type of complications are coming from this lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Default Resto 1 v. Resto 2.

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    Nice game guys, Apex advances to the finals!
    8EA49A2C-E52C-41F2-8F3A-8825B42BECC0.jpeg (216.9 KB)
    EBD232C3-9F7F-44C5-8508-4C9CCD118F58.jpeg (221.7 KB)
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Oh wow, an undesclosed decision to allow a sub in after the first match was completed ? Isn’t this something that was better suited to be made public prior to happening than to be done privately so all teams would be aware? Just saying. Looks like total favoritism now, not sure any other team would have had this same change made available . But congratulations on the win, will definitely be looking forward to playing you guys very soon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    6. After the first match, your team may not use any other players and/or classes. Teams must stay the same throughout tournament.
    I’m confused on this.. didn’t sniper play the first time?
    Last edited by Absolize; 08-11-2018 at 02:26 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Don’t worry bro, a discrete rule break made in privacy / allowed out of favoritism, it is what it is , let’s just set up a match the sooner the better. So the team is now , iirose, lonebrute, huskybird, idesolate, and APORROW. Right ? Again congratulations on the win glad y’all got to play. Will y’all be available tonight or Tuesday at 8pm-10pm est time? @restoration 2?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Results of Resto 1 v. Resto 2:

I’d like to start off by saying what a great game it was playing Resto 1. This match was incredibly fun from start to finish and both teams fought hard to keep eachother from scoring. Good game! Now, unfortunately, Sniper was unable to play this match due to pressing issues that prevented him from playing at all. I was well prepared to face disqualification because of the fact that Sniper would not be able to meet with us at all in the half dozen times that were suggested from Resto 1. Also being that our team was unavailable as a whole in all the times that were suggested. As captain of Resto 2, I came to a mutual agreement with the captain of Resto 1, Dolloway, and we were allowed to use a sub in place of Sniper, who agreed to be subbed in. Both teams understood that Sniper had already played in one match.

Our Sub was Aporrow, who has also already played once in this tournament. However, Resto 1 accepted the terms of letting Resto 2 use Aporrow as a sub as he was the only player to make it for this match. There would have been absolutely no other times to play if not for Friday 8/10 at 12:15 a.m. with the exclusion of Sniper. All 10 players agreed to play the match. These were Ghost’s rules in order for the match to happen and we went ahead and played it. As controversial as that may be, this tourney has been one of that nature it seems, but it is what it is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Okay, well seems to be he is your 5th teammate now, understood. When can we schedule the match? Is today (Saturday) 8-10pm EST or Tuesday same time good?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nihiliste View Post
    Results of Resto 1 v. Resto 2:

I’d like to start off by saying what a great game it was playing Resto 1. This match was incredibly fun from start to finish and both teams fought hard to keep eachother from scoring. Good game! Now, unfortunately, Sniper was unable to play this match due to pressing issues that prevented him from playing at all. I was well prepared to face disqualification because of the fact that Sniper would not be able to meet with us at all in the half dozen times that were suggested from Resto 1. Also being that our team was unavailable as a whole in all the times that were suggested. As captain of Resto 2, I came to a mutual agreement with the captain of Resto 1, Dolloway, and we were allowed to use a sub in place of Sniper, who agreed to be subbed in. Both teams understood that Sniper had already played in one match.

Our Sub was Aporrow, who has also already played once in this tournament. However, Resto 1 accepted the terms of letting Resto 2 use Aporrow as a sub as he was the only player to make it for this match. There would have been absolutely no other times to play if not for Friday 8/10 at 12:15 a.m. with the exclusion of Sniper. All 10 players agreed to play the match. These were Ghost’s rules in order for the match to happen and we went ahead and played it. As controversial as that may be, this tourney has been one of that nature it seems, but it is what it is.
    This is still a breach of rule #6. Reborn knocked out Aporrow in round 1 facing Resto 4. Why should he be allowed to play again? Thats a clear rule break that was talked about behind closed doors.
    Last edited by Mine AGK; 08-11-2018 at 02:51 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Mine AGK For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    This is still a breach of rule #6. Reborn knocked out Aporrow in round 1 facing Resto 4. Why should he be allowed to play again? Thats a clear rule break that was talked about behind closed doors.
    Honestly yes I disagree with this. Shouldn’t be able to ignore the rules behind closed doors because of an inactive player. Rule #6 was clearly broken. If everyone else was allowed to do this, wouldn’t be a problem with me but I don’t think anyone should be able to break the rules, that’s why rules are made.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Absolize For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Lets not have anymore drama please as stated sniper had a pressing issue and real life comes before a game.

We asked the captain of resto 1 and we asked ghost and they agreed to allow us to play the match with a sub.

Lets just get this tournament over without anymore drama please.