Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 5v5 CTF SUMMER BASH TOURNAMENT (Lv. 105)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iamxmayhem View Post
    Plenty of times on this very forum thread. And ghost previously agreed to an extension FYI. If you back track a page or two. And I’m sure you are very eager . As are we, being that we are posting several different dates opposed to the very few y’all are appealing to. And no one agreed to sunday. Your members argued stating we’d discuss a match after the 5th stated by drae himself. The “suggestion” for Sunday was a maybe according to y’all for the return of your teammate. And like I said we are free anywhere from 7-11pm tomorrow . If that will not work, nor Tuesday . Then Wednesday is also an option. And I wake up at 4-5 am 4/7 days of the week for a 24 hour shift and I sacrifice 30 minutes of my time for a match easily 8-10
    Your whole team continued to suggest times BEFORE our teamate had returned. We had stated 3 times that we would not be discussing times until they returned. He has returned and its a simple discussion to get times in. We are open to an exntension and ready to get our fight int with haste. Though these small complications are no big deal as of now. If all else fails, the weekends are always best for all teams in tourneys. We will keep you updated for wedsnday, ill make sure to let the team know and see if they are available.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Monday at 8pm EST everyone, be there and let’s get it done.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Absolize For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

So basically team reborn isn’t availible unless it’s a weekend day and 9-10pm. Lol. You have to be more flexible than just weekends. We were ready all week and waited for y’all. No more playing on your terms. Sacrifice 30 minutes of sleep to play tomorrow night 7-10 pm. Simple.. or even Tuesday. This match isn’t going to take 2-3 hours. May not even take 35minutes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Absolize View Post
    Monday at 8pm EST everyone, be there and let’s get it done.
    Tonight 10est lets get it done.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by plpr; 08-05-2018 at 07:26 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Tomorrow, 8pm EST, works for us. Considering you guys weren’t available all week, and we aren’t available for one day, tomorrow will do. It’s only fair that if my team has a complication you guys should understand and accept it, let’s do it tomorrow at 8pm EST.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Absolize For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Tomorrow, 8pm EST, works for us. Considering you guys weren’t available all week, and we aren’t available for one day, tomorrow will do. It’s only fair that if my team has a complication you guys should understand and accept it, let’s do it tomorrow at 8pm EST.
    Sorry bud you don't schedule times for other people.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plpr View Post
    Sorry bud you don't schedule times for other people.

Sorry bud, but your team wasn’t available until deadline was over.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Absolize For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Coming from the one trying to last minute schedule a match for tonight ? Yall werent availible for a week . And try to last minute schedule for tonight , being that again after today, y’all wont be availible for a week.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

I dont think a dealine for this round has been announced

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

That’s what I’m trying to explain . Ghost previously agreed like 2 pages back on an extension. They’re stating “they’ll” ask for an extension as if one wasn’t already given.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Maybe not, but figuring just like every other round it would be the Sunday after. And Reborn wasn’t available and now pushing us to do the match tonight when one of our teammates is working, we waiting all week for you guys. You should respect the one day we can’t play.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Sorry bud, but your team wasn’t available until deadline was over.
    Deadlines are every sunday or every other sunday. We are ready for tonight. You have a teamate that has to work. We are more then ready tonight and are within the deadline if it was set this sunday. As we have said, we are more then willing to ask for extended deadline. I just contantacted my team and another play works on Wednesday so that is a no go. We can always do weekends which is best for all teams in any tourney. What could be easier is if we schedule for one of the weekend days, we can possibly complete semi and finals in the same weekend.

It seems tonight/monday/tuesday/wednesday are off the table. @ghost extension for sunday please. After that, you are more then welcome do DQ to whom you see fit.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Nah bro it’s cool, we’ll just agree to disagree . We’ll wait an entire week for them again. Next Sunday it is . ^ and stop saying that weekends is best for all teams bud. We’ve been availible on week days all the time!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Maybe not, but figuring just like every other round it would be the Sunday after. And Reborn wasn’t available and now pushing us to do the match tonight when one of our teammates is working, we waiting all week for you guys. You should respect the one day we can’t play.
    We have respected it. We have already stated we can continue discussing times and dates with no problem. Though i will not stand for you blatently saying our team wasnt ready before the deadline as we are currently open for tonight as your team isnt. Thats fine, we can reschedule and avoid this bickering on forums.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iamxmayhem View Post
    Nah bro it’s cool, we’ll just agree to disagree . We’ll wait an entire week for them again. Next Sunday it is . ^ and stop saying that weekends is best for all teams bud. We’ve been availible on week days all the time!
    We usually are open for weekdays and weekends but this week is a hastle as we have already seen thus far. Statistically speaking, most people dont work on weekends which is why i say that weekends are best for all teams, not specifically just yours.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Well this tournament is more than just what works best for your team. Make sacrifices as all teams have . Getting to bed early isn’t a good excuse . It’s a 35 minute match. 10 pm est is 3 am for my teammate swift btw ^. And y’all work week day jobs , “statistically” week day jobs are 9-5. So a loss of 30 minutes of sleep isn’t going to hurt. But as I said sure we’ll wait again until next Sunday . ^ I’ll post again closer to then ^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    We usually are open for weekdays and weekends but this week is a hastle as we have already seen thus far. Statistically speaking, most people dont work on weekends which is why i say that weekends are best for all teams, not specifically just yours.
    Okay, so how is tomorrow at 8pm EST?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Okay, so how is tomorrow at 8pm EST?
    Did you miss the first 2 statments? We cant do monday/tuesday/wednesday. I have said that twice now. Teamates have work and family obligations AFTER work on those days. We can further discuss more open dates as the week continues, though if it comes down to it sunday can always be the final day and then ghost can dq who he needs to.

@itastemvp never once have i said it works best for us. Our first match we had made sacrifices as one of our teamates ended up with 4hrs of sleep due to the time we had our match. The 3 days that we cant do are effected by both jobs and family obligations and not just work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    Did you miss the first 2 statments? We cant do monday/tuesday/wednesday. I have said that twice now. Teamates have work and family obligations AFTER work on those days. We can further discuss more open dates and the week continues, though if it comes down to it sunday can always be the final day and then ghost can dq who he needs to.

@itastemvp never once have i said it works best for us. Our first match we had made sacrifices as one of our teamates ended up with 4hrs of sleep due to the time we had our match. The 3 days that we cant due are effected by both jobs and family obligations and not just work.
    Yeah I’m not paying attention to your bickering, but yeah okay. We can see when its okay for you all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Yeah I’m not paying attention to your bickering, but yeah okay. We can see when its okay for you all.
    No ones bickering. We are stating that we cant do the match those days and you continue to bring that day up AFTER WE ALREADY STATED THAT BEING ONE OF THE DAYS WE CANT DO. An extension is needed and has already been agreed to. You tell us to respect the day you guys can/cant play but yet you choose to ignore ours?