Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: ‘Large Jackpot’ and a ‘Mini Jackpot’

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,097 Posts

Default ‘Large Jackpot’ and a ‘Mini Jackpot’

One suggestion I have is that it might be cool to have two escape pods, where one of the pods is for a larger jackpot (takes longer to escape), and a second pod for a mini jackpot (shorter escape time).

Basically, the mini jackpot would increase in value every, say, seventh kill. This is to make it a little bit easier for less-skilled / lower-tier players to escape if there’s an overwhelming amount of T16’s. Even with only 4-5 real players, escaping can be extremely overwhelming since everyone crowds the pod. And, if anything, I think it adds an extra element of strategy.

Thoughts?

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,041 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    One suggestion I have is that it might be cool to have two escape pods, where one of the pods is for a larger jackpot (takes longer to escape), and a second pod for a mini jackpot (shorter escape time).

Basically, the mini jackpot would increase in value every, say, seventh kill. This is to make it a little bit easier for less-skilled / lower-tier players to escape if there’s an overwhelming amount of T16’s. Even with only 4-5 real players, escaping can be extremely overwhelming since everyone crowds the pod. And, if anything, I think it adds an extra element of strategy.

Thoughts?
    Sounds like it may add unnecessary complexity? One of my favorite things is sniping a jackpot with my low level player. Make an armor / health/ leech build and take that cash away from the big boys!
    | | | | | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,097 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Sounds like it may add unnecessary complexity? One of my favorite things is sniping a jackpot with my low level player. Make an armor / health/ leech build and take that cash away from the big boys!
    I definitely don't disagree with that