Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Charged Gale bugged

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Default Charged Gale bugged

Today i've doing maus dailies and noticed this: While i go in 1st and use charged gale to go forward and call mobs, they push me back or sides 90% of times. This is something completely new, i have 1m maus points and never seen working like this. I was not axed or things like that, i dont know how to explain better because my english is a bit amateur hehe. Please take a look into this, tyvm

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Spacetime Studios Dev
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    210 Posts

It happens in town too, so it's not the mobs. I entered a bug for it. Thanks for the report.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lojack For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Sorry to say, but still bugged.

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Spacetime Studios Dev
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    210 Posts

...because we haven't released the fix yet. It requires a new client, which should be in testing this week.
    Last edited by Lojack; 06-18-2018 at 04:07 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Im still having same problem...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Seriously good ive mentioned this and im happy its being addressed. maybe u noticed glintergoblin crates arent in the crafting list. Ty^^

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default Skill Fails and Directional Thumb Pad Malfunctions

Hi,

I'm wondering if theres any know glitches for the directional controls because when im playing suddenly my toon begins to run left or right and when i lift my thumb i continue to run and the directional pad kinda flickers and keeps heading in that direction. Also recently, when i am charging a skill a player moves under the skill button im charging and the menu that displays the list of options, i.e. invite, join, message, etc comes onto my screen as if I touched his toon. Another concern is when im charging a skill and it fails as if my attack had been interrupted but it happens in towns and guildhall too.

I'm using an android galaxy tab A
    On a wifi network (p.s. is ping a possible glitch)
    My character is a mage and the skill effected mostly is gale force, but its happened with shield enuff times that Im convinced that theres a glitch in the controlls. Ive had an increased number of heal fails lately too in ESG.

These events i described usually occur in blood beach and have a tendency to act up more when im under heavy attack but they also occur when im alone.

I can't ever tell if its a glitch or my device, or perhaps caused by lag? But I've read theres been some glitches reported that I've experienced that the team has addressed, so i decided to share what ive observed in hope it will be addressed and repaired.

Tyvm for reading.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Hi,

I'm wondering if theres any know glitches for the directional controls because when im playing suddenly my toon begins to run left or right and when i lift my thumb i continue to run and the directional pad kinda flickers and keeps heading in that direction. Also recently, when i am charging a skill a player moves under the skill button im charging and the menu that displays the list of options, i.e. invite, join, message, etc comes onto my screen as if I touched his toon. Another concern is when im charging a skill and it fails as if my attack had been interrupted but it happens in towns and guildhall too.

My character is a mage and the skill effected mostly is gale force, but its happened with shield enuff times that Im convinced that theres a glitch in the controlls. Ive had an increased number of heal fails lately too in ESG.

These events i described usually occur in blood beach and have a tendency to act up more when im under heavy attack but they also occur when im alone.

I can't ever tell if its a glitch or my device, or perhaps caused by lag? But I've read theres been some glitches reported that I've experienced that the team has addressed, so i decided to share what ive observed in hope it will be addressed and repaired.

Tyvm for reading.

10.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,878 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by schrodinger's cat View Post
    Hi,

Tyvm for reading.
    This is probably not ping / network related, though some of these symptoms could be caused by a bad router corrupting packets or device corrupting memory.

While it's possible there may be a bug, it sounds like your device is misreporting touches for some reason. If you come up with any reliable way to reproduce one these problems, please let us know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Charged gale still goes sideways or backwards, depending on mob direction. I guess it should be fixed to dash forward (the direction the mage is facing) regardless of where mobs are.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

try it in esg futmsh for charge gale bug, u can experience it ther , it will go backwards /sideways not the direction u want to

13.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,878 Posts

Next update, charged gale force should not change your facing direction, and the Speed of Wind upgrade should send you in the direction you are already facing.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    Next update, charged gale force should not change your facing direction, and the Speed of Wind upgrade should send you in the direction you are already facing.
    Is this the same issue? https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...Bug%5D%2C+Gale
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

16.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #14
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,878 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    It sounds like it - previous behavior was to face a target and send you that way, new behavior is to use your current facing.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    It sounds like it - previous behavior was to face a target and send you that way, new behavior is to use your current facing.
    oh cool, thanks for fixing it
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!