Thread: Plats tradeable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Plats tradeable

Well guys it's so hard to get plats and plats r so expensive just 500 for 50$ and some players can't buy them so I wish plats also could be tradeable as like plats items can be trade now ,it would be great if platinum also can be trade

2. The Following User Says Thank You to king#1 For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by king#1 View Post
    Well guys it's so hard to get plats and plats r so expensive just 500 for 50$ and some players can't buy them so I wish plats also could be tradeable as like plats items can be trade now ,it would be great if platinum also can be trade
    Yeah! And also plats drops rarely all over the locations like PVP and PvE too

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by themythrise View Post
    Yeah! And also plats drops rarely all over the locations like PVP and PvE too

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
    Bad idea this will easily get exploited, especially since ironsource works on android. Create two accounts farm plat on each then trade it bad idea. Exploiters can exploit anything. Trading plat is not a good idea. Do you want no plat offers in the game lmao.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Russel99 View Post
    Bad idea this will easily get exploited, especially since ironsource works on android. Create two accounts farm plat on each then trade it bad idea. Exploiters can exploit anything. Trading plat is not a good idea. Do you want no plat offers in the game lmao.
    fr but plat should be droppable in pve/pvp areas or increase the nightly rewards to 50 plat and make the chance to get plat higher

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by king#1 View Post
    This is not an interesting idea, I believe it has been proposed before by other players too.
    This would certainly be exploited, in any game there are many scammers around that prefer to invest time and effort to fool people, ruining their gameplay experience, and causing imbalance in in the main currency, many innocent people would be exposed to be fooled with it.
    Assuming this worked, maybe a single player who could exploit some gap, however small, would be rich from this causing disorder and affecting the entire economy of the company.

Quote Originally Posted by iunar View Post
    fr but plat should be droppable in pve/pvp areas or increase the nightly rewards to 50 plat and make the chance to get plat higher
    Yes, "droppable" maybe they can approve, about the nightly rewards i made a similar feedback here:
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...=1#post2852550
    Last edited by Phosgore; 08-23-2018 at 12:14 PM.