Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Improving Enchantment!

  1. #21
    Banned Draebatad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Guarding Alterra
    Posts
    1,269
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    397
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    The luck is a critical component to the system. I do not see this changing in the short or mid-term.

    As for pricing - I think it would be a good idea to revise this (even for just a short time, like an 'Enchantment Event' sort of thing).
    You definitely need to revamp the enchantment system. The price would be a great place to start. Too many to count have been alienated by the way it is now and are off PL because of it. (same with guild events).

  2. #22
    Senior Member Crashy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    555
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    55
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    76
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    The luck is a critical component to the system. I do not see this changing in the short or mid-term.

    As for pricing - I think it would be a good idea to revise this (even for just a short time, like an 'Enchantment Event' sort of thing).
    Looking forward to the short term revision within a possible "Enchantment Event" to address the system. Sounds like a great idea even if its just a temporary fix!

  3. #23
    Banned Draebatad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Guarding Alterra
    Posts
    1,269
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    397
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

    Default

    The luck component. It's a liability to the community the way it is now. Spent 1m gold and over 100 plat and didn't even unlock a second or third slot on one item. The cost to obtain excellent enchantments on entire sets is astronomical. The luck component as is, is offensive. There's been some great suggestions introduced about how to make this feature more friendly. PL has suffered a loss of active players because of the current mechanics of rolling enchantments. Looking forward to any relief that can be provided in this area.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Bo3 lobbies
    Posts
    693
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    86
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    The luck component. It's a liability to the community the way it is now. Spent 1m gold and over 100 plat and didn't even unlock a second or third slot on one item. The cost to obtain excellent enchantments on entire sets is astronomical. The luck component as is, is offensive. There's been some great suggestions introduced about how to make this feature more friendly. PL has suffered a loss of active players because of the current mechanics of rolling enchantments. Looking forward to any relief that can be provided in this area.
    Lockable slots is the only way to improve it to not be so "whoever spends the most has the best odds" type system. I cant see any price reduction making people want to pvp.

  5. #25
    Banned Draebatad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Guarding Alterra
    Posts
    1,269
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    397
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

    Default

    Lockable slots still has luck as a critical component, just at what would appear to be a more acceptable level compared to the way it works now.

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Bo3 lobbies
    Posts
    693
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    86
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    Lockable slots still has luck as a critical component, just at what would appear to be a more acceptable level compared to the way it works now.
    It still requires the "luck" but it garuntees you keep a slot that you want and dont want to change. It doesnt make you spend 8m on a full set.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mine AGK For This Useful Post:


  8. #27
    Forum Adept Absolize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    431
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    81
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

    Default

    +1 for me love the idea

  9. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    814
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    111
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    182
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    The luck is a critical component to the system. I do not see this changing in the short or mid-term.

    As for pricing - I think it would be a good idea to revise this (even for just a short time, like an 'Enchantment Event' sort of thing).
    Are there any plans for this in the near future?

    Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

  10.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #29
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,553
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    42
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,855
    Thanked in
    1,902 Posts

    Default

    Yes. What I've designed for the future 'Enchantment Event' will require a new Pocket Legends client. I do not have an ETA on when this new client will be finished. I'll update as soon as I have details, though :-)
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:


  12. #30
    Banned Draebatad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Guarding Alterra
    Posts
    1,269
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    397
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Yes. What I've designed for the future 'Enchantment Event' will require a new Pocket Legends client. I do not have an ETA on when this new client will be finished. I'll update as soon as I have details, though :-)
    Awesome, can't wait.

  13. #31
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    16
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    k
    thats a good itea i like

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Improving Guild Management. Improving, Improving!!!
    By Dragoonclaws in forum SL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-19-2014, 08:10 AM
  2. Deep Sea Enchantment Bundle
    By Dannymoose in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-01-2013, 02:56 PM
  3. Item enchantment system
    By Wizard_Mike in forum AL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-07-2013, 09:36 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •