Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where is the vials sts -.-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kaaziii View Post
    Let’s suppose that a major portion of AL’s players engage in farming vials.., obviously as a consequence vials will drop more often..
    There is this conclusive Vial drop-nerf myth that interfered which caused disregard on Vial dropping maps..Not everyone is interested in running these maps no more, only a splintered group is in fact..What would happen if a lock containing an exclusive item is only opened by 5% of total players and only 1% of them looted it? for every 100 players only 1 player supply that item..What would happen on contrary? More players will open and price will depreciate..
    If you are complaining about drop rates after 100 boss kills and 5k mob kills then its time to reassess your perspective of this game..
    There are numerous players who’ve farmed over 2k arena chests and never looted a vial..
    My point is straightforward-If more players maximize involvement in arena and other maps which drops vials, the solution we all seek will gradually come to us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why would people farm those maps where vial drops if the droprate is close to nonexistent? Right now in Maus they have the option to farm 100% of the gold sum that is expected per run, while farming vials you can immediately buy a lotto IRL if you happen to loot one.
    Ran Elite Tindirin, last map elite Shuyal over 1k times. Nor my party members nor I have had any luck looting vials, so those friends or those that did happen to loot one should know how lucky they are because reproducing that is close to impossible.

Lets not forget that vials were 10k at one point and I highly doubt that that there aren't any hoarders left, reason why it still shows up in CS.

We can all agree to disagree but the vial drop needs to be changed, give people a fighting chance to loot a vial, perhaps include it in a new map where mobs and bosses are harder kill.
    Last edited by Abuze; 06-06-2018 at 02:53 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abuze For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
    Why would people farm those maps where vial drops if the droprate is close to nonexistent? Right now in Maus they have the option to farm 100% of the gold sum that is expected per run, while farming vials you can immediately buy a lotto IRL if you happen to loot one.
    Ran Elite Tindirin, last map elite Shuyal over 1k times. Nor my party members nor I have had any luck looting vials, so those friends or those that did happen to loot one should know how lucky they are because reproducing that is close to impossible.

Lets not forget that vials were 10k at one point and I highly doubt that that there aren't any hoarders left, reason why it still shows up in CS.

We can all agree to disagree but the vial drop needs to be changed, give people a fighting chance to loot a vial, perhaps include it in a new map where mobs and bosses are harder kill.
    Exactly! I went to farm today as felt better that ppl confirmed it does drop in those map , after a while i was done again , like a miracle happen to some ppl , not necessary happen to me , thats how the drop rate of it feels like ..

……..………. I am forever sorry for my typos ……..……….

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

i think maybe sts should increase drop rate of vial than fossil.. vial are really hard to get than the arcane one. or maybe they upgrade shuyal for new version to hunt vials again.. unfair bec those who save vials that only 10k last 2years and now they have 900k profit :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by inoxera View Post
    unfair bec those who save vials that only 10k last 2years and now they have 900k profit :/
    Please don’t weep about fair game, Everyone had a their choice on whether to hoard or sell them..Prices are subject to fluctuation and no one guaranteed an established price on anything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Add vials to elite maus , then people will have a reason to run the map besides the ap and those who run it for timed lb will have a small bonus . The map is full of "undead" things anyway , so vials of undead ectoplam dropping there wont be so out of place as them dropping inside of a volcano -_-

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gouiwaa9000 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Bleh I don't believe people buy vials. Mine never sell...

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sabiee View Post
    We need to craft nekro , i tried to farm vials every where ,like planner maps ,elite shuyal i heard i can loot there , still tried arena , i ddnt loot any at all, obviously the fossils ( the one and only arcane ingredient ) in crafting nekro recipe is way way easier to find than the vials , i hope there is a solution for this .
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebereasider View Post
    There are still enough vial drops, one of my guildmate found 3 vials from 100 arena chests (and yes, I know many others who haven't found any from thousands). I have 2 other friends who found vials in elite Tindirin in last few months. You can find several vials in CS whenever you search. I see people selling nekro every now and then. So, apparently it's not that rare and isn't something that needs 'solution'.
    If some drop rate needs revision I think it's the level 31 mythic armor. I haven't seen a single armor for my class in CS for last 6 months and I heard other classes are also equally rare. Nekro is not something essential, you can use other pets. But that armor is essential for the 'Hero of the Legend' AP. How new players are supposed to get that AP if the mythic armors not dropping anymore?
    So true, i had my himi helm for over a year, but can't get the armor.
    Lvl 16 rogue, lvl 71 rogue IGN jackyhorse

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Name:  image.png
Views: 467
Size:  221.0 KB

Lucky in first run in pt2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Arcane fossils being rare and expensive is reasonable. They're items of arcane rarity. But vials -items of "rare" rarity- being more rare and expensive than fossils is ridiculous.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

How about vials on plats event ?!we get lots of those vanities on plats and other stuff ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

yup,vial drop is so low..not fair tbh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Maybe change colour to mythic too ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What exact maps are we able to get vials from?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

I've just opened up 86 arena chests and got nothing. Not gunna complain though, it's drop rate is what makes it expensive after all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

I think sts should make vial more droppable in elite arena chests like before in 40 chests u could loot 4-5 pieces vial now u cant loot even 1.Sts should make fossil more rare and +use it in new items and make drop rate of vials more thats my opinion
    Because its Ridiculous 10k to worth 1m+ now and fossil just 400k-500k now.fossil shoul be more expensive and rare

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Sorry, the devs got thirsty so they had to drink the vials.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Lets wish sts to make vials droppable and fossil drop rate lowest