View Poll Results: Kills / XP Everywhere vs. New Future Cap

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Allow Kills / XP from all Maps up to Level 55!

12 60.00%
  • Keep Kills / XP limited so Leaderboards have meaning!l

7 35.00%
  • Do it for a while. Take it away. Do it again. Who cares?

1 5.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Kills and XP Everywhere vs. Future Level-Cap

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Xp everywhere is better

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

At this point I’ve been pulling teeth to try and level for the past 3 days. No one runs the STS map because people are already capped and don’t like it considering the best PvE weapon is a level 40 flamethrower, so their is no incentive to run it.

Based off how the game is going right now. I think it’s in the best interest of the people to allow kills/xp everywhere and you can revert this once a balanced and better cap comes out where the cap weapons are the best and we aren’t using a level 40 weapon so everyone just runs hive.

One of my favorite maps!
    Last edited by MakeSLGreatAgain; 06-07-2018 at 12:16 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I prefer Allow kills everywhere but no EXP everywhere
    Because with the allow kills on all maps, it will make the crisis gold become slowly returning with the many people who are farming for the kills (as well as the gold)

But for exp, it is better not to put on all maps so that new maps / sts are still used for lvling

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittendust For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Hmm, in my opinion it should be obvious, Increase Cap!

I want increased cap, because I would like to see New Armor, Weapons, vanities, etc.

Killing enemies and getting XP anywhere kills the whole fun of trying to level up in the newer levels. (I must admit the scorn Crusade is the absolute worst place to try to level up I'm my opinion, because the scorns have alot of health, and can do alot of damage compared to the mobs in Aftermath, Biohazard, and Exodus.)

With that being said here are a few new things I'd like to see in the game

A level 55-increased cap level Napalm, theres obviously no doubt that this is the best gun in the game hands down, so please make it either an award for capping, or an elite weapon to grind for in hive, or make the drop rates for elites a little easier to get with the 4x elixir.

Please bring back the Huge quantity amount of gold per crate opened, along with the high level armor in lower level area, such as Delta.
    With the new modding machine out, people can literally go broke from trying to modify their armor, weapons, implants, etc.
    Which can cause a huge dent in the credit economy, the guild event greatly helped out the SL community's economy, which means certain prices for certain items can go back up. Also please add ALOT more credits for the platinum for credits offer. Alot of people will agree with me on this, and that's the 75k credits for 300 plat is a bad idea, and needs to be increased. So please increase it significantly to maybe 200k-350k for 300 plat. With this add on, people will more likely buy more plat for this offer, (I certainly would) at the end of the day everybody wins. And would greatly help for my next subject: Modding.

Please make modding more Easier, whether it's making it able to focus on one slot at a time, (for more plat, or credits, I'll be fine with this.) Or please get rid of the stats seen on Weapons, Implants, and I think shields.

INT, DEX, AND STR.

These stats are completely useless and I frequently get these stacks all the time when modding which can cause massive frustration, and consumption of alot of both credits, and platinum.

I think every agrees with me about that part of modding.

Then for the overall, just please add more new Vanities, Armor sets, weapons, etc. Even if it's just new color for each Armor (Say Elite Armor chest)

Also please change the stats from engineer's Uraz armor, and make this armor pink instead. It's hard to try and survive on scorn maps, and STS maps without the dodge bonus from the Uraz armor.

That's my recommendation, along with my vote for increased cap. Thanks for reading, and hope you have a great day. =)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Humannnshield For This Useful Post:

Att

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I think that we should finish the kills everywhere and xp everywhere would be pretty useful, but I think there should be a map where you could just farm for credits. No kills, no xp.
    Also could we finish the arbiter vanities, or rerelease them so we could see the full set?

IGN-Convulsion LV55

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Humannnshield View Post
    I want increased cap, because I would like to see New Armor, Weapons, vanities, etc.

Killing enemies and getting XP anywhere kills the whole fun of trying to level up in the newer levels. (I must admit the scorn Crusade is the absolute worst place to try to level up I'm my opinion, because the scorns have alot of health, and can do alot of damage compared to the mobs in Aftermath, Biohazard, and Exodus.)

With that being said here are a few new things I'd like to see in the game

A level 55-increased cap level Napalm, theres obviously no doubt that this is the best gun in the game hands down, so please make it either an award for capping, or an elite weapon to grind for in hive, or make the drop rates for elites a little easier to get with the 4x elixir.

Please bring back the Huge quantity amount of gold per crate opened, along with the high level armor in lower level area, such as Delta.
    With the new modding machine out, people can literally go broke from trying to modify their armor, weapons, implants, etc.
    Which can cause a huge dent in the credit economy, the guild event greatly helped out the SL community's economy, which means certain prices for certain items can go back up. Also please add ALOT more credits for the platinum for credits offer. Alot of people will agree with me on this, and that's the 75k credits for 300 plat is a bad idea, and needs to be increased. So please increase it significantly to maybe 200k-350k for 300 plat. With this add on, people will more likely buy more plat for this offer, (I certainly would) at the end of the day everybody wins. And would greatly help for my next subject: Modding.

Please make modding more Easier, whether it's making it able to focus on one slot at a time, (for more plat, or credits, I'll be fine with this.) Or please get rid of the stats seen on Weapons, Implants, and I think shields.

INT, DEX, AND STR.

These stats are completely useless and I frequently get these stacks all the time when modding which can cause massive frustration, and consumption of alot of both credits, and platinum.

I think every agrees with me about that part of modding.

Then for the overall, just please add more new Vanities, Armor sets, weapons, etc. Even if it's just new color for each Armor (Say Elite Armor chest)

Also please change the stats from engineer's Uraz armor, and make this armor pink instead. It's hard to try and survive on scorn maps, and STS maps without the dodge bonus from the Uraz armor.

That's my recommendation, along with my vote for increased cap. Thanks for reading, and hope you have a great day. =)
    If you think Intelligence, Dexterity and Strength are not needed, you're wrong bud.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

9. The Following User Says Thank You to oraweun For This Useful Post:

Att

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

For some reason my long post got deleted when i tried to edit -.-

Anyways i wanted to share some ideas/suggestions i had on my mind
    If arbs do come back for new cap why not make old arbs accessible again too?

Like for example at L55 u get 30000xp to reach 56 u get sleeves/boots, then u get similar large number of xp again to get to 57 and then get chest arb, then same again to 58 and u get helm..etc and so on till level 60 u get all 5 pieces

That way everyone can get arb set if theyre dedicated enough while not reducing their worth as much

I was thinking we should have new AOE weapons for every class! Doesnt have to be busted like nap with 360 degrees range but could work like flux cannon hits more enemies within a range. We all know how scorn and sts is without napalm, its straight up impossible without nap and discourages new players from playing if they dont have nap.
    We could have aoe slashers/tacs with weaker dps or a much weaker nap but much less rarer so newbies dont get discouraged quickly

Btw i agree with higher credit drop, modding lowkey ruined economy
    Also agree with removing int/str/dex, useless mod buffs that no one ever specifically mods for

Thanks for reading!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oraweun View Post
    If you think Intelligence, Dexterity and Strength are not needed, you're wrong bud.

Dude, it is USELESS when modding. There are way better stats than those three place holders. They barely add anything to your stats

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Humannnshield View Post
    Dude, it is USELESS when modding. There are way better stats than those three place holders. They barely add anything to your stats
    Not all stats can be super OP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilauncher View Post
    For some reason my long post got deleted when i tried to edit -.-

Anyways i wanted to share some ideas/suggestions i had on my mind
    If arbs do come back for new cap why not make old arbs accessible again too?

Like for example at L55 u get 30000xp to reach 56 u get sleeves/boots, then u get similar large number of xp again to get to 57 and then get chest arb, then same again to 58 and u get helm..etc and so on till level 60 u get all 5 pieces

That way everyone can get arb set if theyre dedicated enough while not reducing their worth as much

I was thinking we should have new AOE weapons for every class! Doesnt have to be busted like nap with 360 degrees range but could work like flux cannon hits more enemies within a range. We all know how scorn and sts is without napalm, its straight up impossible without nap and discourages new players from playing if they dont have nap.
    We could have aoe slashers/tacs with weaker dps or a much weaker nap but much less rarer so newbies dont get discouraged quickly

Btw i agree with higher credit drop, modding lowkey ruined economy
    Also agree with removing int/str/dex, useless mod buffs that no one ever specifically mods for

Thanks for reading!
    I agree that they should finally release the remaining two parts however I'm totally against re-releasing the parts that already came out.
    Every nub will have an arbiter helm then pls no

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cephei For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

The "nubs" wanna enjoy a full arb set too

If they are limited and hard to get it were fair

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zuluram View Post
    The "nubs" wanna enjoy a full arb set too

If they are limited and hard to get it were fair
    Arbiters will lose their exclusiveness. They already did when everything became tradeable but re-releasing them would totally destroy their value.
    As much as I would love to finally own a Commando Arbiter Helm, I don't want to get it re-released.

Also people (me including) who earned the Arbiter legitimately for all classes years ago wouldn't be so happy about it for the most part. My opinion
    Last edited by Cephei; 06-08-2018 at 11:18 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cephei View Post
    I agree that they should finally release the remaining two parts however I'm totally against re-releasing the parts that already came out.
    Every nub will have an arbiter helm then pls no
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephei View Post
    Arbiters will lose their exclusiveness. They already did when everything became tradeable but re-releasing them would totally destroy their value.
    As much as I would love to finally own a Commando Arbiter Helm, I don't want to get it re-released.

Also people (me including) who earned the Arbiter legitimately for all classes years ago wouldn't be so happy about it for the most part. My opinion
    Nice double standards buddy *clap* *clap* *clap*. Replace 'Arbiter' with 'Kills in every map' in your post and read it again . If kills can come in every map then why not arbiter come back for 'noobs'? I am playing since 2011 and have all the arbiter and I will still be happy if everyone has it.
    90% of rogues are trolls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Then lets make Arbiters untradeable +) so prices dont needed

19.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #55
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Thanks to everyone who participated in the poll. It was very helpful.

As requested, I will allow XP and Kills to count in all areas. To balance against bottom-feeding, all monsters attributes will extend to Level 55.
    This means that if a Level 55 goes to Cycorp, the monsters will also be Level 55.

Arbiter sleeves and boots will also be made available as loot from STS-25 boss monsters.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: