Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Private Messages...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post

Most of the features and good comments gets ignored by Devs because of the people who create drama and get the thread locked.
    Looking at this thread, it feels like they do it intentionally; taking ownership of the community (generalizing their own opinion and putting it on all), picking fights and taunting everyone to evolve drama, making good comments disappear between rants. I mean no one got time to read all those posts.

The way I see it: total of 20 members of the community posted in this thread - 4 out of them disagree for the feature and 1 is ranting about it.
    Well, all we can do is stop feeding the troll. Keep the thread to the point and short.

I ll conclude with another quote that I say all the time: "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

@Tipper: Now you know why most of the features don't get implemented
    I read pretty much everything on forum and
    I am neutral on this topic but

I dont think that is the reason why features are not implemented if this was the case KM3 would be back like 6/8 months ago when a majority of the community wanted it back and threads would appear on it like every month. I think when sts sees something they like or dont like they look into it further so I would not assume that. ( I dont know the process).

But 20 members, now being 21, I dont think this is a good amount of opinions to judge whether a feature should come or not even if all of them are +1 or -1. A lot of people in AL dont come to forum as you know already and most of us here in forum are like hardcore fans so our arguments are one sided. Either way, we all want the best for AL so let's not pick on others for difference in opinions.
    Fight Me -_-

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Continental View Post
    I read pretty much everything on forum and
    I am neutral on this topic but

I dont think that is the reason why features are not implemented if this was the case KM3 would be back like 6/8 months ago when a majority of the community wanted it back and threads would appear on it like every month. I think when sts sees something they like or dont like they look into it further so I would not assume that. ( I dont know the process).

But 20 members, now being 21, I dont think this is a good amount of opinions to judge whether a feature should come or not even if all of them are +1 or -1. A lot of people in AL dont come to forum as you know already and most of us here in forum are like hardcore fans so our arguments are one sided. Either way, we all want the best for AL so let's not pick on others for difference in opinions.
    I guess you misunderstand my post. To elaborate: I wasn't implying that devs make decision based on the count of +/-1 (polls are forbidden on forums anyway). What I meant was repetitive rants and quoting others to prove one's point is useless, increasing the count of such posts only shadows the constructive feedbacks. Devs have made this clear many times, for example:

Name:  why repetitive rant is toxic.PNG
Views: 46
Size:  50.9 KB
    Mind that my post was big but he chose to quote a specific para out of it.

The fact of the matter is people who are on forums plays a very big role (I mean to the extent that goblin event lb reward was created by forum members), but they do not speak for the rest of the players in the game who are not on forums. No one should take ownership of the community and put their own opinion as community's opinion. We should not speculate what players who are not here think about something, we should only put our opinion forward.

PS: I will make this post my last on this thread. Because I believe if people continue to quote me after this post then either they don't understand my perspective or they are trying to get some fight out of me, and I shall skip that to enjoy my weekend . Good day all.
    “Solitude sometimes is best society.”
    - John Milton, Paradise Lost.

It is not Fair.

Smile, and get used to it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PsychoNuke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I'm pretty sure people make up their own minds, the devs are people. Things are being brought up, and I'm guessing they strip it down right away to make an objective decision. No few people have an ability to control what is implemneted in this game just cause their points make sense at some degree or level.this is all opinion ofc but hard to deny it makes sense.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

I don’t understand why we can’t just lay differing opinions and drama aside :/ but hey, if we continue the devs will lock this thread. That also means they’ll read it

Proud Officer and Family Member of <Taunt>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    214 Posts

Default Private Messages...

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    I guess you misunderstand my post. To elaborate: I wasn't implying that devs make decision based on the count of +/-1 (polls are forbidden on forums anyway). What I meant was repetitive rants and quoting others to prove one's point is useless, increasing the count of such posts only shadows the constructive feedbacks. Devs have made this clear many times, for example:

Name:  why repetitive rant is toxic.PNG
Views: 46
Size:  50.9 KB
    Mind that my post was big but he chose to quote a specific para out of it.

The fact of the matter is people who are on forums plays a very big role (I mean to the extent that goblin event lb reward was created by forum members), but they do not speak for the rest of the players in the game who are not on forums. No one should take ownership of the community and put their own opinion as community's opinion. We should not speculate what players who are not here think about something, we should only put our opinion forward.

PS: I will make this post my last on this thread. Because I believe if people continue to quote me after this post then either they don't understand my perspective or they are trying to get some fight out of me, and I shall skip that to enjoy my weekend . Good day all.
    Oh I finally see your point.

I will try and keep my opinions to be more specific to me and not speculate or assume the community what’s what I want. I was just biased toward my own point haha but I guess that just human nature.

My apologies!
    Last edited by Azerothraven; 06-09-2018 at 07:53 AM.
    hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Click Me and You will finally be Happy!! My YouTube Channel: NAB GUIDE

Fighting bears on the great mountains of Britain
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

The drama burns intensely.
    OOF
    Name:  1467387587875s.jpg