Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What is going on

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default What is going on

Hi I am new here and am not sure if this is going to work but here is my problem I spent 10 plat on this and I am not sure what it was I asked several people and they had never saw it before but I bought it and it was something about lvl 100 content as lvl 85 in ok'tal Asylum earth one or something and I can't do anything it took the plat and took it off the screen btw it was under for player and that's all that happened I was just wondering if it's a bug or do I have to have that game unlocked I met all the requirements that it said and it was just lvl 85 it didn't say anything more than that I will be greatly appreciative if I could get as much info as possible on this matter thank you and have a wonderful day I also bought a all access elixir and a Maxx cave/ dungeon and I got no access what is going on

Name:  Screenshot_2018-05-31-23-00-54 (1).jpeg
Views: 116
Size:  41.7 KB

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,170 Posts

To access the Ok'Tal Odyssey content you'll need to explore through the Shadow Cave towne and go through the portal to "Planet Ok'Tal."

The store screen-shot looks like it's showing "For (Character Name)." Is this correct?

Go to Myx Maze on the World Map to start the Level 105 adventures. Your purchase of the ticket to Maxx Cave should function if you meet the level requirements (100) - go to the Host screen and look for the dungeon in the Myx Maze campaign.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Yes the screen shot is under for user and I already have access to the bog at ok'tal but the thing I am not sure what to call it was purchased for 10 platinum in pocket legends and nothing happened I asked a few vets of the game what it was and why it did not work out so I am on these forms trying to figure it out if the issue has a remedy then I will pass it on

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,170 Posts

The item itself should not appear; the campaign is no longer 10 Platinum to access.
    I've refunded the 10 Platinum to your account and will address the item / store issues.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Oh wow thank you so much I never would have guessed that I appreciate the help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    The item itself should not appear; the campaign is no longer 10 Platinum to access.
    I've refunded the 10 Platinum to your account and will address the item / store issues.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention!
    Cinco I'm trying to find a way to message you but it seems imposible

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Click on his name and the the message button