Thread: Event 3 Score with x amount of points receive a Red Psycho pet?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jensmage View Post
    What is low ball? Any item can rise and fall the next day. Founder from 60m and now 4m. I honestly wouldn’t buy a psyko even if it’s 20m. Am I serious about offering 20m, nope. Players can’t use it at the regular maps. I’m looking forward to a different pet made for l105.

You aren’t able to bully me because of my enchant sets. No me but others u do...
    Yet for the whole beggining of 105 cap it was nothing but saying that psyko was 20m and that you were buying at 20m? You came to forums before 105 cap and begged for a "new pet" that had better stats because you couldnt find psyko for 4-5months.

Items rise and fall based on supply and demand. Thats what happened with founder OVER TIME and not overnight. When you bought out a bunch of founders, you came and asked cinco to give founders extra stats because you had bought about 40 when they were 9-11m and then they dropped price a bit more. 1 person doesnt get to control the market on items like founders which the game has a decent amount of.
    Psyko is different because there is only 30 or so in game left, most of which are inactive players. Those players control the market because they either will only sell for a certain price or wont even sell at all because so few are in game. Same concept with MOH, 36 or so in game, and the people who have them dictate what the price is based on the same supply and demand.

Never once have i "bullied" someone over enchants. I still think enchants need to be changed around because it continues to kill the pvp game because someone has broken enchants over others. It shouldnt be that way. Alot can agree on that and have since they implimented them. People dont want to waste gold/plat to enchant items for pvp with the system we have now. Its trashy and sucks up gold/plat so fast, with no replenish of gold into the game, it just kills prices on more items. I just find it really funny/dumb when people spend ridiculous amounts of plat on enchants just to win against everyone else because they otherwise wouldnt due to no skills. Thats why alot of people dropped out of the 71 tourney. It was P2W and not skill based.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    Yet for the whole beggining of 105 cap it was nothing but saying that psyko was 20m and that you were buying at 20m? You came to forums before 105 cap and begged for a "new pet" that had better stats because you couldnt find psyko for 4-5months.

Items rise and fall based on supply and demand. Thats what happened with founder OVER TIME and not overnight. When you bought out a bunch of founders, you came and asked cinco to give founders extra stats because you had bought about 40 when they were 9-11m and then they dropped price a bit more. 1 person doesnt get to control the market on items like founders which the game has a decent amount of.
    Psyko is different because there is only 30 or so in game left, most of which are inactive players. Those players control the market because they either will only sell for a certain price or wont even sell at all because so few are in game. Same concept with MOH, 36 or so in game, and the people who have them dictate what the price is based on the same supply and demand.

Never once have i "bullied" someone over enchants. I still think enchants need to be changed around because it continues to kill the pvp game because someone has broken enchants over others. It shouldnt be that way. Alot can agree on that and have since they implimented them. People dont want to waste gold/plat to enchant items for pvp with the system we have now. Its trashy and sucks up gold/plat so fast, with no replenish of gold into the game, it just kills prices on more items. I just find it really funny/dumb when people spend ridiculous amounts of plat on enchants just to win against everyone else because they otherwise wouldnt due to no skills. Thats why alot of people dropped out of the 71 tourney. It was P2W and not skill based.
    So yeah....I dont want the thread to close.