Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Event 3 Score with x amount of points receive a Red Psycho pet?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Default Event 3 Score with x amount of points receive a Red Psycho pet?

For the next event, maybe we should have players with scores above 75k points receive a Red Psycho pet....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jensmage For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

no

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jensmage View Post
    For the next event, maybe we should have players with scores above 75k points receive a Red Psycho pet....
    Lol nope. You continuously lowball for originaly psyko and cried when people didnt sell it to you. The only way this will be added is if it doesnt add any stats. Id require it to be 100k points to acquire it. Id also advocate for longer guild events instead of just 3 days long.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    Lol nope. You continuously lowball for originaly psyko and cried when people didnt sell it to you. The only way this will be added is if it doesnt add any stats. Id require it to be 100k points to acquire it. Id also advocate for longer guild events instead of just 3 days long.
    LOL...I am surprised they have not banned you again Sao on forum and PL again for bullying players. Once a bully will always be a bully.
    I do not want to pay for a Psyko over priced. I am looking for a unique pet. I have noticed that the Blue Angel set is missing a pet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

A statless red psyko would be cool to have for the next guild event. I think instead of giving it to people who get 75k points it should just be a reward purchasable from a vendor given to any guild who’s top ten gets, let’s say 250k points? Currently, I don’t think giving it based off individual scores is even possible because I remember cinco saying there was an issue that prevented the scores of individuals to be shown.

Of course it could also be in a vendor only available to the guild whose top 10 does the best, just like last event. Let’s see some more price manipulation!
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xyzther For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

LOL...I am surprised they have not banned you again Sao on forum and PL again for bullying players. Once a bully will always be a bully.
    I do not want to pay for a Psyko over priced. I am looking for a unique pet. I have noticed that the Blue Angel set is missing a pet.
    No one is bullying you. You constantly tried to buy and say that psyko was 20mil and continue to try to lowball for it. You came to the forums to ask STS to make another type of pet that is better then psyko. Guess we can say you overpayed for MOH? Its the same concept. Items that are rare/limited are going to cost way more then others depending on supply and demand. I havent seen anyone lately even sell a psyko. You dont get to say something is "over priced" just because you dont like the price that either someone sells at or someone to let it go for.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

No one is bullying you. You constantly tried to buy and say that psyko was 20mil and continue to try to lowball for it. You came to the forums to ask STS to make another type of pet that is better then psyko. Guess we can say you overpayed for MOH? Its the same concept. Items that are rare/limited are going to cost way more then others depending on supply and demand. I havent seen anyone lately even sell a psyko. You dont get to say something is "over priced" just because you dont like the price that either someone sells at or someone to let it go for.
    What is low ball? Any item can rise and fall the next day. Founder from 60m and now 4m. I honestly wouldn’t buy a psyko even if it’s 20m. Am I serious about offering 20m, nope. Players can’t use it at the regular maps. I’m looking forward to a different pet made for l105.

You aren’t able to bully me because of my enchant sets. No me but others u do...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

What is low ball? Any item can rise and fall the next day. Founder from 60m and now 4m. I honestly wouldn’t buy a psyko even if it’s 20m. Am I serious about offering 20m, nope. Players can’t use it at the regular maps. I’m looking forward to a different pet made for l105.

You aren’t able to bully me because of my enchant sets. No me but others u do...
    Yet for the whole beggining of 105 cap it was nothing but saying that psyko was 20m and that you were buying at 20m? You came to forums before 105 cap and begged for a "new pet" that had better stats because you couldnt find psyko for 4-5months.

Items rise and fall based on supply and demand. Thats what happened with founder OVER TIME and not overnight. When you bought out a bunch of founders, you came and asked cinco to give founders extra stats because you had bought about 40 when they were 9-11m and then they dropped price a bit more. 1 person doesnt get to control the market on items like founders which the game has a decent amount of.
    Psyko is different because there is only 30 or so in game left, most of which are inactive players. Those players control the market because they either will only sell for a certain price or wont even sell at all because so few are in game. Same concept with MOH, 36 or so in game, and the people who have them dictate what the price is based on the same supply and demand.

Never once have i "bullied" someone over enchants. I still think enchants need to be changed around because it continues to kill the pvp game because someone has broken enchants over others. It shouldnt be that way. Alot can agree on that and have since they implimented them. People dont want to waste gold/plat to enchant items for pvp with the system we have now. Its trashy and sucks up gold/plat so fast, with no replenish of gold into the game, it just kills prices on more items. I just find it really funny/dumb when people spend ridiculous amounts of plat on enchants just to win against everyone else because they otherwise wouldnt due to no skills. Thats why alot of people dropped out of the 71 tourney. It was P2W and not skill based.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Yet for the whole beggining of 105 cap it was nothing but saying that psyko was 20m and that you were buying at 20m? You came to forums before 105 cap and begged for a "new pet" that had better stats because you couldnt find psyko for 4-5months.

Items rise and fall based on supply and demand. Thats what happened with founder OVER TIME and not overnight. When you bought out a bunch of founders, you came and asked cinco to give founders extra stats because you had bought about 40 when they were 9-11m and then they dropped price a bit more. 1 person doesnt get to control the market on items like founders which the game has a decent amount of.
    Psyko is different because there is only 30 or so in game left, most of which are inactive players. Those players control the market because they either will only sell for a certain price or wont even sell at all because so few are in game. Same concept with MOH, 36 or so in game, and the people who have them dictate what the price is based on the same supply and demand.

Never once have i "bullied" someone over enchants. I still think enchants need to be changed around because it continues to kill the pvp game because someone has broken enchants over others. It shouldnt be that way. Alot can agree on that and have since they implimented them. People dont want to waste gold/plat to enchant items for pvp with the system we have now. Its trashy and sucks up gold/plat so fast, with no replenish of gold into the game, it just kills prices on more items. I just find it really funny/dumb when people spend ridiculous amounts of plat on enchants just to win against everyone else because they otherwise wouldnt due to no skills. Thats why alot of people dropped out of the 71 tourney. It was P2W and not skill based.
    So yeah....I dont want the thread to close.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

A res psycho pet would look cool, and maybe a little similar to overtime.. But 75k? Seems like ur asking for a pet to be made for you. Having it rare is ideal, and there are benefits... But it needs to be obtainable to people who have a life as well
    🎉🎉🎊🔨Alphie Smash! 📢👻🎈🎊🎁🎉

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

So yeah....I dont want the thread to close.
    No one is trying to get the thread closed. Im pointing out facts about basic economics that seem to upset you because you cant control the market. Exactly why alot of you were mad when you guys couldnt control the market on guild event 2 vanities.

I agree that a red psyko would look cool, but it wouldnt add any extra stats. Like alphase said "it needs to be obtainable by people who have a life." Making it for people who gain a certain amount of points is difficult, especially calculating something that anyone can reach between F2P and P2P players.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

I think a score of 40k would be more realistic, 75k not realistic. Or it coukd also be a reward for the top 10 scorers in the next guild event. And not top 10 for the winning guild only.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Or a statless gold psyko along with blue and gold mantles as a tier type thing. Reach 100k points on your own get blue mantle 250k gold manlte 500k as suggested red or gold psyko.

ELITE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

Many good ideas here, maybe cinco should make a poll?
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 3pc View Post
    Or a statless gold psyko along with blue and gold mantles as a tier type thing. Reach 100k points on your own get blue mantle 250k gold manlte 500k as suggested red or gold psyko.
    It should be guild progress. Guilds should hit a certain amount of points OR the top 25 in the guild have to hit that certain tier for the whole guild to acquire it as an item from vendor. Basically you hit a certain tier and you are able to purchase it from the gh when the event is over.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

It should be guild progress. Guilds should hit a certain amount of points OR the top 25 in the guild have to hit that certain tier for the whole guild to acquire it as an item from vendor. Basically you hit a certain tier and you are able to purchase it from the gh when the event is over.
    Well lets not do a guild event for the next one then. Lets be casual like AL and do regular events not top 50 or anything just yet but a certain score for prizes. I think if we doing something different for every single event it will make it more fun the continuing to do the same thing over and over. Like top 50 one event next event reach a certain score event after guild event etc etc rinse and repeat.

ELITE

19. The Following User Says Thank You to 3pc For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Kinda said the same thing but i think those who read it (hopefully) understand.

This would also keep people from trying to hoard items and control the market on them if they are plat tradable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

am i only person who thinks guild events hurt pl and devalue old items?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by exozer View Post
    am i only person who thinks guild events hurt pl
    You're far from alone. Community events are the way to go.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

If there was a limit on how many points to reach, I think people will reach the point and stop. When it’s a top guild score and a reward for reaching a certain point, that creates active pl.