Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Event 3 Score with x amount of points receive a Red Psycho pet?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jensmage View Post
    If there was a limit on how many points to reach, I think people will reach the point and stop. When it’s a top guild score and a reward for reaching a certain point, that creates active pl.
    Guild event 2 was a fail quicker in than guild event 1. 10 people slaving for a game for 18-24 hours a day for three days is not a fun event. People should enjoy their lives and game for a few hours or more. Not nonstop for days. It should be more casual. Community events are the way to go, as has been the tradition. Guild events need to go.
    Last edited by Draebatad; 06-11-2018 at 02:57 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    Guild event 2 was a fail quicker in than guild event 1. 10 people slaving for a game for 18-24 hours a day for three days is not a fun event. People should enjoy their lives and game for a few hours or more. Not nonstop for days. It should be more casual. Community events are the way to go, as has been the tradition. Guild events need to go.
    Events should be community based and not guuod based. It puts everyone vs eachother, not bringing everyone together. Events that include the entired community for rewards is much better and (in my opinion), way more profitable then a guild event. Giving us items that we would love to farm and would love to acquire via plat purchase or even reaching a certain milestone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    Events should be community based and not guuod based. It puts everyone vs eachother, not bringing everyone together. Events that include the entired community for rewards is much better and (in my opinion), way more profitable then a guild event. Giving us items that we would love to farm and would love to acquire via plat purchase or even reaching a certain milestone.
    Exactly......and a guild of say, 25, has a lot less ability to craft items via plat than say, the entire community, meaning less revenue and less happy players. A lose-lose situation.
    Last edited by Draebatad; 06-11-2018 at 03:16 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    Exactly......and a guild of say, 25, has a lot less ability to craft items via plat than say, the entire community, meaning less revenue and less happy players. A lose-lose situation.
    I think the community doesn't really craft the vanities. most of the plats are from free offers. I think 2 players can craft with purchased plat more than 30 percent or more than the community. Its just a matter of time to craft more vanities once plat sales are available or the demand rises. More plats were utilized DURING event 2 than event 1.