Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Default Question ‘bout adventurer kit

Haloo
    so I have a question
    if I purchase the adventurers kit it gives me courage(pet) 10 plat(?) and a 15% permanent exp boost(right?)
    so about this exp boost, does it like only work on one character of mine or does the 15% boost shares to all my other characters in the account?
    and if it does share to other characters in the account would it still share it to a new character that will be created?
    thaaaanks
    IAPIZ

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

It works only on one character

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Hey Aerodude!

You are correct, you will receive:
    - Courage: Overall, Courage is OK. If you're just starting with no other option, Courage is a huge upgrade vs the starter pets. However, he is easily replaceable depending on budget with Colton, Nightshade, Nilbog, etc.)

- 10 Plat: 10 Plat for $2.99 (I believe is the price?) is a reasonable deal by itself. You can buy 2 Elite Awakenings, List them in auction for $1 less than the lowest competitor [minimum 30k] and in most cases you will have ~60k in minutes. If you're more patient, and able to afford the listing fee, you can buy other Plat items and sell them for a better plat:gold rate, but I've found that Elite Awakenings move the quickest for a nice exchange rate.

[Off Topic] - I've found the Tapjoy deals for DoorDash (Cost about $5ish for ~400 plat, and you get food like Wendy's delivered for that $5ish), Dollar Shave Club ($5 for ~400 plat, and a nice entry level shave packet with things such as "butt wipes" and "shave butter." The razors/package alone are worth ~$10-20, AND you get the plat, so I felt it was win-win for everyone), and others like it to be fantastic deals compared to buying plat straight up. Just be sure to pay the Inital Fee, but cancel the ongoing subscription, or else you'll be billed monthly. I find paying 5-10$ for services, that will also include a boatload of Plat, to be pretty awesome and helpful in getting ahead without wasting so much time grinding.

15% EXP: Although it's kind of hard to tell while just grinding mobs, 15% lifetime XP is absolutely amazing. You will save a lot of time, and accomplish the same goals, for such a low price. For me, paying $3 to save several hours, ethically, is a "no brainer," but I understand Free to play folks don't all have the same mindset. For a price comparison, look at how much a 50% XP elixir costs, and realize that 15% lifetime is incredible.

In conclusion, I've found it to be a no-brainer, even for characters I rarely play, simply for the 15% XP. The IRL time savings is incredible. The Plat bonus is fantastic starting off to give you a gold jumpstart (60k is a HUGE boost for new characters), and Courage is the icing on top (a huge upgrade vs entry level pets, is pretty good overall for all classes, and can easily be slotted to give a better happiness bonus or Arcane Ability once you can afford it)

Hope this helps.
    Zojack - Misspelled form of Zojak.
    Leet Noob
    Zojack is from Asheron's Call. I used to play Darktide.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zojack View Post
    Hey Aerodude!

You are correct, you will receive:
    - Courage: Overall, Courage is OK. If you're just starting with no other option, Courage is a huge upgrade vs the starter pets. However, he is easily replaceable depending on budget with Colton, Nightshade, Nilbog, etc.)

- 10 Plat: 10 Plat for $2.99 (I believe is the price?) is a reasonable deal by itself. You can buy 2 Elite Awakenings, List them in auction for $1 less than the lowest competitor [minimum 30k] and in most cases you will have ~60k in minutes. If you're more patient, and able to afford the listing fee, you can buy other Plat items and sell them for a better plat:gold rate, but I've found that Elite Awakenings move the quickest for a nice exchange rate.

[Off Topic] - I've found the Tapjoy deals for DoorDash (Cost about $5ish for ~400 plat, and you get food like Wendy's delivered for that $5ish), Dollar Shave Club ($5 for ~400 plat, and a nice entry level shave packet with things such as "butt wipes" and "shave butter." The razors/package alone are worth ~$10-20, AND you get the plat, so I felt it was win-win for everyone), and others like it to be fantastic deals compared to buying plat straight up. Just be sure to pay the Inital Fee, but cancel the ongoing subscription, or else you'll be billed monthly. I find paying 5-10$ for services, that will also include a boatload of Plat, to be pretty awesome and helpful in getting ahead without wasting so much time grinding.

15% EXP: Although it's kind of hard to tell while just grinding mobs, 15% lifetime XP is absolutely amazing. You will save a lot of time, and accomplish the same goals, for such a low price. For me, paying $3 to save several hours, ethically, is a "no brainer," but I understand Free to play folks don't all have the same mindset. For a price comparison, look at how much a 50% XP elixir costs, and realize that 15% lifetime is incredible.

In conclusion, I've found it to be a no-brainer, even for characters I rarely play, simply for the 15% XP. The IRL time savings is incredible. The Plat bonus is fantastic starting off to give you a gold jumpstart (60k is a HUGE boost for new characters), and Courage is the icing on top (a huge upgrade vs entry level pets, is pretty good overall for all classes, and can easily be slotted to give a better happiness bonus or Arcane Ability once you can afford it)

Hope this helps.
    Oh wow thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hi i am so glad