Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 'ELITE FORCES' GUILD EVENT This Weekend (June 8 - 10)!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Alts whos been guild hopping should be disqualified. It makes the event cheatable (if you have that word in your dictionaries) LOL

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gggy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    412 Posts

gonzalo retired!?! oh no
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Biomorph, Dark Crusader, Druidic, Wild Wisp, Sanguine Royalty bundles.
    Bloody Dracula, Regal Bloodied Dracula.
    Infernal, Manic, Manic Purple, Black, Green, Love Slice, Royal Curse Glassmasks.
    Black shades.
    Thursday the 11th, Iron Hand Class and Light packs.
    Laughing Gargoyle, Porcelain Masquerade and Guilded Masquerade masks.

...the stuff that Gonzalo the Vanity thief sold (before he retired).
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Biomorph, Dark Crusader, Druidic, Wild Wisp, Sanguine Royalty bundles.
    Bloody Dracula, Regal Bloodied Dracula.
    Infernal, Manic, Manic Purple, Black, Green, Love Slice, Royal Curse Glassmasks.
    Black shades.
    Thursday the 11th, Iron Hand Class and Light packs.
    Laughing Gargoyle, Porcelain Masquerade and Guilded Masquerade masks.

...the stuff that Gonzalo the Vanity thief sold (before he retired).
    Can we have plat sale please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jaymt09 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Cinco great event,,,i agree with hitfuzz,,the top 5 guilds have all worked really hard to get their places on the leaderboard,,,surely 1st and 2nd place could be extended a bit...theres people in 3rd 4th and 5th who have tried so hard for their guilds i feel they deserve recognition.
    IGN Teuibo Covered In Blood - Satans Cheerleader

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to teuibo For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Hope so teu

Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    412 Posts

I agree on this so much hard work
    Quote Originally Posted by teuibo View Post
    Cinco great event,,,i agree with hitfuzz,,the top 5 guilds have all worked really hard to get their places on the leaderboard,,,surely 1st and 2nd place could be extended a bit...theres people in 3rd 4th and 5th who have tried so hard for their guilds i feel they deserve recognition.
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

when u said discounted..how many percentage are we talking here?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Can we get an event similar to this but with PvP involved? Guild vs Guild arenas would be fun

Also a new bidding gem like the original black vampire heart and elder blood tear

And free up some inactive names please

When is the wedding update coming?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to japan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    412 Posts

you should be able to lock up people after guild hopping just times ,stay true to your guild ...cinco please look into this thank you this being the first time this style of event ever happen might be a test run "future wise" lock up guild hoppers .cinco sees all it's a battle between EoE vs.Satans I'm just having fun duck and dodging all drama lol

Last edited by Mezderak; 06-09-2018 at 04:49 PM.
    Using Tapatalk

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mezderak For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Eoe #1

Enviado de meu SM-J105B usando o Tapatalk

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Supatra For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    412 Posts

cinco some guilds may have cross the line in the event please look into thank you

Using Tapatalk

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mezderak For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default 'ELITE FORCES' GUILD EVENT This Weekend (June 8 - 10)!

Just a small few guild members seen farming in subway during event, there have been many many more, can this be looked into?

Last edited by Blondie; 06-09-2018 at 10:43 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Blondie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default 'ELITE FORCES' GUILD EVENT This Weekend (June 8 - 10)!

Last edited by Blondie; 06-09-2018 at 11:12 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts

Thought event ends 11:59pm central time?? Uhmm... we waiting 😁 some of us have stayed up all night... and would like to get some sleep
    Last edited by Tinkerbelldoll; 06-10-2018 at 12:30 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

2:29 brazilian ?? Dont sleeping cinco

Enviado de meu SM-J105B usando o Tapatalk

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Supatra For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post

Hello everybody, I just wanted to drop by and give some quick heads-up.

First of all, I Don't see anything in the ''Elite Forces'' Event posts, that says '' Hey guys I'm adding The spawn of green commandos in SUBWAY beside Campain Maps and you are not allowed to farm there '' so if someone just tells me where it says this ''Line'' please let me know <3. Besides, at the end it's just a game event for everyone to have fun and I see *No Point* of me right now posting screenshots of different guilds doing the same thing, This post I'm replying to is a post that someone really doesn't like the Guild obviously and didn't intend to show this as it's a general issue, since it shows ''Eye Of Eternity 15'' So yeah everybody ^_^.

Now second of all, I just gotta say. People who were not allowed to join My Guild *Eye Of Eternity 15* are the people who wanted to join the guild when there was only few hours left, and to be fair I made a rule in my guild that says ''No Work? No Reward'' So people who tried to join in when they realized which one is the winning guild, were totally not allowed and that's totally fair for everybody who worked HARD since the event started, now I DON'T see that as a reason to hate on someone's Guild for winning and working hard, nobody stopped anyone from working hard on their own guild since the event started, Such ''sportsmanship''. So Yeah that is all on you guys out there who are trying really really hard to spread hate just because my guild worked really hard and gave so much effort in the sake of getting the VICTORY! at the end The mods decide and they can look up everything and see by their self just saying, so thank you anyone who read this and best of luck to the other guilds and also thank you for those who sticked to with us and brought us to where we are at the moment, ''no hate comes out of nowhere unless someone is really successful''

Enough said, Peace & Love everyone, have a beautiful day!
    - PurifyHeart (Leader Of The Eye Of Eternity 15)
    Eye Of Eternity 15 Guild Master

Visit our Guild Website: http://EOE15.weebly.com/

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Purifysoul For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts

Given that the event is lasting longer than expected and players are now spending 3 sleepless nights instead of the originally expected 2 (maybe even 4 if you don't see this til Monday). I really favor the idea of extending the rewards to the top 5 guilds as someone else suggested above.

Original Rewards when contest was announced were:
    1st place: gold swimsuit, blue gamer, access to discount vendor
    2nd place: black swimsuit, access to discount vendor

My suggested Updated Rewards are:
    1st place: gold swimsuit, black swimsuit, blue gamer, access to discount vendor
    2nd place: black swimsuit, blue gamer, access to discount vendor
    3rd place: black swimsuit and access to discount vendor
    4th & 5th: access to discount vendor

DL IGNs: doomdoom, doomdoomdoom, littledoom, tinydoom
    Guild Master of Satan's Cheerleaders

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to doomdoomdoom For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

If cinco can do that for us , it will be awesome^^
    Quote Originally Posted by doomdoomdoom View Post
    Given that the event is lasting longer than expected and players are now spending 3 sleepless nights instead of the originally expected 2 (maybe even 4 if you don't see this til Monday). I really favor the idea of extending the rewards to the top 5 guilds as someone else suggested above.

Original Rewards when contest was announced were:
    1st place: gold swimsuit, blue gamer, access to discount vendor
    2nd place: black swimsuit, access to discount vendor

My suggested Updated Rewards are:
    1st place: gold swimsuit, black swimsuit, blue gamer, access to discount vendor
    2nd place: black swimsuit, blue gamer, access to discount vendor
    3rd place: black swimsuit and access to discount vendor
    4th & 5th: access to discount vendor
    Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant Tapatalk

30. The Following User Says Thank You to nadineelfen For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

The Original Rewards that were posted & Updated by Cinco were:
    1st Place Guild members can purchase no-trade sets of GOLD SWIMWEAR, BLACK SWIMWEAR and the DUSK GAMER SET for gold.
    2nd Place Guild members can purchase the BLACK SWIMWEAR (character-bound) for gold.

Now that clearly Shows how special the 1st Position is in getting the rewards, My Guild members worked this hard to reach the very *Top* And still are working without any stopping was Based on Cinco's Original rewards and the point here is not about the vanity, I'm talking about how it makes the 1st position guild very special and marks a worthy memory for both the guild & members which is what a 1st position guild deserves.
    Now that isn't it, as the first picture shows, 2 days ago when the event first started and when the POINTS weren't a huge difference between each guild, I can see the master of SC agreeing to Cinco's Original Rewards, but 2 days later which is today when it is a big a difference Between 1st & 2nd, you and some others now are trying to give credit to other guilds, and sorry to say this but as the second picture clearly shows, the difference between 3rd and 4th positioned guilds is a total of *147,205* Points, which is a massive difference so you saying that ''Every Guild worked hard'' does not really apply, then posting about giving credit to guilds that clearly barely even tried and beside what is seen on the game, makes me believe that your guild already recruited 4th and 5th posotioned guilds most members and now trying to give them more credit because they joined you and helped and I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that, I'm saying that they can have the 2nd position reward if they helped in your guild and that's supposed to be it.
    And again as the Screenshot shows the 3rd scoring guild did really work hard and they do deserve credit but I won't suggest anything, I'm sure Cinco knows what is the best to do or add.

I am obviously not being ''greedy'', Yes players can request changes but it has to be based on equality and justice for all, ( Work Pays Off ) everyone receieves as much as they worked, I realized that the change in rewards is a threat to my guild members because we worked so hard all day and night in favour of getting the most special memorable rewards and to get to where we are right now and your current post doesn't make a 1st scoring guild as special, as I said based on Cinco's main post which we all worked in the shadow of.

Eye Of Eternity 15 is already recieving hate for no reason by most of your guild members ''who joined from other guilds on event's leader'' and who are trying to create any drama with EOE15 members on dark legends and even here on Forums as seen in the previous post by ''Blondie'' Which is a member currently in your guild that was not allowed to join EOE15 For trying to join the guild in the last few hours to easily collect the rewards without having to work as hard as everybody else is accusing EOE15 of any type of ''glitching/cheating'' Which is clearly not even close to that by the screenshots, and obviously I replied to ''Blondie's'' Post and I said *Facts* and there is no meaningful reply yet which shows the amount of hate that was ment to be towards EOE15.

And more proof that EOE15 is getting more hate again for no reason from Your Guild:

what this picture shows is what every guild has done obviously, but that person decided to relate it to EOE15 and just as a comeback: Yesterday after fixing this very small ''issue'' Eoe15 had around 200k points, since the issue was fixed until now EOE15 has more than 300k points and you can clearly see that as proof in the event's leaderboard which is at the moment, and yeah I'll leave it at that
    Peace Out!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

The Original Rewards that were posted & Updated by Cinco were:
    1st Place Guild members can purchase no-trade sets of GOLD SWIMWEAR, BLACK SWIMWEAR and the DUSK GAMER SET for gold.
    2nd Place Guild members can purchase the BLACK SWIMWEAR (character-bound) for gold.

Now that clearly Shows how special the 1st Position is in getting the rewards, My Guild members worked this hard to reach the very *Top* And still are working without any stopping was Based on Cinco's Original rewards and the point here is not about the vanity, I'm talking about how it makes the 1st position guild very special and marks a worthy memory for both the guild & members which is what a 1st position guild deserves.
    Now that isn't it, as the first picture shows, 2 days ago when the event first started and when the POINTS weren't a huge difference between each guild, I can see the master of SC agreeing to Cinco's Original Rewards, but 2 days later which is today when it is a big a difference Between 1st & 2nd, you and some others now are trying to give credit to other guilds, and sorry to say this but as the second picture clearly shows, the difference between 3rd and 4th positioned guilds is a total of *147,205* Points, which is a massive difference so you saying that ''Every Guild worked hard'' does not really apply, then posting about giving credit to guilds that clearly barely even tried and beside what is seen on the game, makes me believe that your guild already recruited 4th and 5th posotioned guilds most members and now trying to give them more credit because they joined you and helped and I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that, I'm saying that they can have the 2nd position reward if they helped in your guild and that's supposed to be it.
    And again as the Screenshot shows the 3rd scoring guild did really work hard and they do deserve credit but I won't suggest anything, I'm sure Cinco knows what is the best to do or add.

I am obviously not being ''greedy'', Yes players can request changes but it has to be based on equality and justice for all, ( Work Pays Off ) everyone receieves as much as they worked, I realized that the change in rewards is a threat to my guild members because we worked so hard all day and night in favour of getting the most special memorable rewards and to get to where we are right now and your current post doesn't make a 1st scoring guild as special, as I said based on Cinco's main post which we all worked in the shadow of.

Eye Of Eternity 15 is already recieving hate for no reason by most of SC guild members ''who joined from other guilds on event's leader'' and who are trying to create any drama with EOE15 members on dark legends and even here on Forums as seen in the previous post by ''Blondie'' Which is a member currently in your guild that was not allowed to join EOE15 For trying to join the guild in the last few hours to easily collect the rewards without having to work as hard as everybody else is accusing EOE15 of any type of ''glitching/cheating'' Which is clearly not even close to that by the screenshots, and obviously I replied to ''Blondie's'' Post and I said *Facts* and there is no meaningful reply yet which shows the amount of hate that was ment to be towards EOE15.

And more proof that EOE15 is getting more hate again for no reason from SC Guild:

What this picture shows is what every guild has done obviously, but that person that is again from the same Guild decided to relate it to EOE15 and just as a comment: Yesterday after fixing this very small ''issue'' Eoe15 had around 200k points, since the issue was fixed until now EOE15 has more than 300k points and you can clearly see that as proof in the event's leaderboard which is at the moment, and yeah I'll leave it at that
    Peace Out!

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Purifysoul For This Useful Post: