Thread: Satans Cheerleaders - back from the dead

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts

Default Thank Yous and Twin Guild Announcement

I want to give a huge thank you to Teuibo for getting us to participate in guild wars. We had 20 members in SC when the event was announced and Teu got us excited and motivated to compete. By the middle of the event we had about 200 people that came to join us. Thank you to each person that chose to compete in guild wars as a part of SC. I am extremely proud that our little guild managed to win 2nd place! Thank you all for your hard work!

It was nice seeing SC be an active guild again, but I have decided that I will continue to only play events and randomly when I have time. My schedule and change at work no longer allows me to be a daily player. I do plan to play during special events and players that mostly only play during events are welcomed to stay in SC.

For those players that would like an active guild with an active master... Teuibo is opening the doors of her guild Covered In Blood. SC and Covered In Blood will be twin guilds. This means that if there are more PvE guild war events, the two guilds will come together to participate as one. I will also be putting one of my characters in Covered In Blood to allow me to participate in guild events. (I know Teu has plans for some guild events...look for a post from her soon).

Thanks again everyone!

DL IGNs: doomdoom, doomdoomdoom, littledoom, tinydoom
    Guild Master of Satan's Cheerleaders

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to doomdoomdoom For This Useful Post: