Thread: A little help please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Default A little help please

How can we farm since all pvp lvls are dead how to make gold tho.. kinda hard these days to sell things ..
    We need something make more lvls in pvp active
    Last edited by Zuxer; 06-07-2018 at 05:36 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

cinco already said awkens are not going anywhere. go endgame and farm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by exozer View Post
    cinco already said awkens are not going anywhere. go endgame and farm.
    Enchanting is what is killing the game for PVP. For all levels, not just endgame. People dont want to waste ridiculous amounts of gold to get good enchants just to have fun in pvp. There is no longer a skill aspect, just P2W.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mine AGK For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

AGK is right...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zuxer View Post
    AGK is right...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Being able to lock slots is the best way to please everyone because you if youre not gonns get rid of it, then make it fun to play around with builds and such.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    Being able to lock slots is the best way to please everyone because you if youre not gonns get rid of it, then make it fun to play around with builds and such.
    Sounds to me like you just want things your way. If you can enchant with gold, then how is the enchanting process pay to win? Just use gold to get decent enchants and play. I suggest you come to endgame where good teamwork and proper play trump any statistical advantage your opponent may have.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Congeniality View Post
    Sounds to me like you just want things your way. If you can enchant with gold, then how is the enchanting process pay to win? Just use gold to get decent enchants and play. I suggest you come to endgame where good teamwork and proper play trump any statistical advantage your opponent may have.
    You’re right about the teamwork part. In 3v3s and especially 5v5, enchants don’t make that much of a difference, and the winner is generally the more skilled team. 1v1s can be a bit skewed though. Even if someone possesses way more skill than their opponent, they can easily get thrashed even 10-0 if the opponent has amazing enchants compared to them. Though, cinco has been saying this cap is more team oriented, so I guess the fact that enchants break 1v1s isn’t that much of an issue to him right now. I’m not liking the current state of enchants, but maybe this enchant event that cinco is talking about will change my opinion...
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xyzther For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Congeniality View Post
    Several people who are play endgame have even suggested/agreed that pvp is P2W at every level above 30.

The reason people say that its P2W, is because people spend ridiculous amounts of gold to get somewhat decent stats. Some get lucky and spend 500k and get the best stats you could possibly get, though i have yet to see that happen for anything but L30 amulets, not a full set for L105. People who spend ridiculous amounts of plat get better enchants over people who spend gold to enchant. Thats based on friends ive talked to and people I know. It takes ALOT of gold to even get close to the PLAT enchants, unless you get extremely lucky, which I havent heard of anyone completing a full set of OP enchants for L105 for less then 5mil or even 10mil. Not everyone has gold/plat to just throw at endgame, or any other level above 30, just to have fun or even have a chance to play pvp thise levels.

As someone pointed out recently on a thread. Look at fortnite, they dont bring weapons or systems into the game that make a P2P player more OP then a F2P player. They make all their money on asthetics and keep the integral skill compenent intact. This is another reason why we see weapon balances in COD when new weapons come out such as the XMC in BO3. It was broken OP the first 2 weeks, then got nerfed to balance against other players that dont have it.