Thread: Dev Pet Crafting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Default Dev Pet Crafting

Hey I'm kinda tired of switching back and forth between Pfeiffer and dev for lower levels. Could we possibly get a pet crafter that combines dev and pets that complete vanity sets (so basically the red, blue, green, gold, black and white dragon pets) to create Boosted Stat Dragon pets?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Buchmeister View Post
    Hey I'm kinda tired of switching back and forth between Pfeiffer and dev for lower levels. Could we possibly get a pet crafter that combines dev and pets that complete vanity sets (so basically the red, blue, green, gold, black and white dragon pets) to create Boosted Stat Dragon pets?
    What i think would be cool is a crafting option for different colors. You see how jen posted about a red psyko? What if we took the next guild event and made it to where the WHOLE guild or top 25 have to get to a certain tier and they get a different colored "Lil'loko" pet like you did when we had 100 cap. There could be colors such as red, green, yellow, black, pink, purple, white, and maybe even orange. This would be used in the beast tamer and would require maybe 150 plat to craft with dev or psyko to change its color. The required pet to craft it, i think should be tradable. To craft the pet itself into a different colors whilst preserving the stats, should be the only thing that charges us plat. As the dev/psyko pets give off sparkles, the color should change to the corresponding color you craft with aswell.