Umm I was just thinking that maybe there should be a base item Worth list I understand that it would be a large project and take a lot of time and that as in the real world and stock market there is a unavoidable change ( fluctuate ) in price but it should not be a huge amount for example a item that's worth 250000 gold should not jump to 500000+ over night unless it's affected by a in game event so change is understandable but I am suggesting a base price like if a item is is a Elite level 90 and for the sake of the matter let's say it's value is 2mill if you have this item and you wish to sell it at the cs then it's up to you to pick the price so if you are strapped for gold you may list it for 1.25 mill if there are a few more already on cs if you hold on to it and check every time you have a few minutes that you are just goofing off and you have not seen any on cs then you could list it a bit higher so all I am asking for is a general reference price guide I know it will help new players like me and I know it will help a lot of Vetren players as well and in turn it would also reduce the amount of people being hustled when if they knew a base price to go off of and it would also help people like me who always go on the cheaper side I know that I sell most my stuff for 1000 and it could be a 10000 gold item but because I don't know and several other people don't know then I lose out on a lot more gold so like 9110 because then you have to pay to list it please let me know what y'all think if it would be helpful or just a wast of time thank y'all

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk